Toradora!

Options
Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in Animania
Do you guys read this series? Its actually pretty good, though I'm not crazy about the anime ending because it left much to be desired.

The best story of the series was actually not part of the series per say... the best was Ami Plus, a Doujini

Ryuuji absolutely RIPS Ami apart. The conclusion? Ami's a jumpoff. Good ? amirite?

Comments

• hasrrygail87
    hasrrygail87 Members Posts: 2
    edited December 2010
    Options
    actually it is the a Japanese light novel series by Yuyuko Takemiya, with design by Yasu. i like a it very much . i have read so many series like Dengeki Comic Gao. really its very interesting. we have so many sites where we can search new series of Toradora.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited December 2010
    Options
    New series? A spinoff?
  • macmaan
    macmaan Members Posts: 4
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It is Japanese like novel series. I like It really very much. It is really interesting and fantastic series. There are so many series like Dengeki Comic Gao. It is excellent. The toradora is best story series. I like so much it.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited January 2011
    Options
    macmaan wrote: »
    It is Japanese like novel series. I like It really very much. It is really interesting and fantastic series. There are so many series like Dengeki Comic Gao. It is excellent. The toradora is best story series. I like so much it.

Oh ok, thanks for the insight. I too enjoyed watching the anime and reading the manga. Aside from dcg, are there any other series that you know of (similar to Toradora) that you would recommend?
  • judithmcnaughts
    judithmcnaughts Members Posts: 5
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Toradora! Is a wonderful new romantic comedy about two people looking for a unique relationship with each other is unlikely. Takasu Ryuuji Aisaka Taiga has a best friend on the pieces. Coincidentally, Taiga's best friend has crush on Ryuuji. As a campus, the most misunderstood of the two people, and has certain goals related to the romantic, they decided to help each other out.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Toradora! Is a wonderful new romantic comedy about two people looking for a unique relationship with each other is unlikely. Takasu Ryuuji Aisaka Taiga has a best friend on the pieces. Coincidentally, Taiga's best friend has crush on Ryuuji. As a campus, the most misunderstood of the two people, and has certain goals related to the romantic, they decided to help each other out.

I know that and thank you for the breakdown, but I asked the man if he would recommend any series that are similar to Toradora. Would you happen to know of any?
  • mathewparse
    mathewparse Members Posts: 5
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ryuji Takasu's gentle personality, his eyes like a criminal, although a terrible appearance. grade year, reorganization of high school I'm her best friend Yusaku Kitamura and crush Minori Kushieda was second with a secret.
  • yahoosbingos
    yahoosbingos Members Posts: 5
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I like this movie and Its one of the my most favourite movie. I like its trailer and Sound.
    It is really interesting and fantastic series.
  • JoshuaPenson
    JoshuaPenson Members Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I liked the movie. It was really nice and end was really amazing.