Bleach, No More Deicide: Let's talk about it.

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Kenpachi bawse!

i agree with that, woah are these villains if kenpachi ever remembers his swords name.
    Byakuya vs Tsukishima

it seems people were matched up based on temperment and character design.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    i agree with that, woah are these villains if kenpachi ever remembers his swords name.

Yeah, kenpachi's opponent reminds me of Nnoitra's fraccion, all talk and quickly killed
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • gns
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmao @easy ? .grimmjow on his wigga ? hardbody
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Kenpachi got a new eyepatch.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/58795317/21

Your boy Byakuya on some real ? yet again.
    I despise the way you fight. Without ever lifting your own hand... to steal the bonds of comraderie and torture opponents is the height of cowardice. It is a lack of shame deserving of death
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ikkaku healed his dislocated shoulder by flexing his muscles? That's swag

My boy Renji took care of that ? like it's nothing, Byakuya next my dude
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm just waiting for the day when Kenpachi unlock his Bankai..........
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I'm just waiting for the day when Kenpachi unlock his Bankai..........

Sweet, he powered up got a new eyepatch and everything, cut that fullbring ? like butter
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nozomi wrote:
    You really are a pervert, you know that?!
    Kon wrote:
    Well pardon me!

One more episode then arc's over
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Bruhs, so we gon act like Tatsuki ain't diking with her new hair?
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Byakuya in trouble, he need to bust out that zoukei
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ichigo need to hollowfy and one hit Ginjou
  • Swiffness!
    edited October 2011
    Options
    SMFH @ Bleach doing a straight fanservice filler ep where they go to the beach and put errybody in bikinis lol
  • Swiffness!
    edited October 2011
    Options
    .....these muhfuckas even threw in a tentacle monster hollow SMFH

and all these captain level ass ? like "uhhhh we left our swords at home cuz we goin to the beach"

nevermind that said swords are LITERALLY a part of them....? 's an extension of your soul and being, lol @ leaving it at home

this franchise needs a mercy ? worse than The Simpsons now, real talk
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Damn fullbringers were related?

Bartender guy was Jackie's dad who killed her moms
    Jackie and Riruka were sisters whose little brother was Yukio
  • gns
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i couldnt even read the last bleach in full, ? is absolutely horrid.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i couldnt even read the last bleach in full, ? is absolutely horrid.

howso, Rukia could get offed next chapter
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Damn fullbringers were related?

Bartender guy was Jackie's dad who killed her moms
    Jackie and Riruka were sisters whose little brother was Yukio[/QU

I think your wrong if jackie and riruka are sisters than who's body is jackie carrying?? That must mean there was another brother and yukio
  • gns
    edited November 2011
    Options
    howso, Rukia could get offed next chapter

come on son, fighting ? teddy bears???? and the art was garbage
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'll post some stuff from other sites like in the naruto thread:
    Darjaille wrote:
    But the more weeks I keep thinking about Tsuki, the more I have a feeling he can't go down in this fight. Will the pride of Kuchiki be trampled upon? I have hard time believing that would happen tho, but still, I can see it more now, seeing Rukia faint...
    abyozuu wrote:
    next chapter we may see tsukishima and fulbringers flashback. we would also see whether they joined to tsuki in their free will or got stabbed. maybe tsuki relieved them from their pain, again in their wishes. we may also learn the big deal between tsukishima and ginjo.
    g0dzax wrote:
    I will admit though that Byakuya being cut and Riruka winning against Rukia(in the last page Rukia is fainting so I doubt we'll see more from her)were some nice surprises.Then again this shows that Tsuki's special and Riruka's future may be to join Ichigo's group.I am looking forward to seeing Byakuya's fight and his plan against Tsukishima.Maybe a plan that involves Senbonzakura acting on it's own ? One thing that I agree with is the fact that if they lose to the Fullbringers it'll be a letdown.Like you said,after facing the Espada and Aizen losing to these humans would be a big letdown.

Rukia has showed something new that she learned these past 17 months when she used the First Dance.She was not in physical contact with her sword yet somehow she made an ice-bond with the sword.The only one who has previously done such a feat in Bleach is Ichigonator,when he summoned Tensa Zangetsu and the sword came flying to his hand.Rukia has done something similar to that,and that makes me think she really advanced in power these past 17 months.Too bad she didn't have the chance to show everything she learned.Or maybe she'll show us next chapter? Who knows.

I found the fact that Byakuya and Rukia being overpowered a nice suprise because it broke the pattern of easy-win for Shinigami that made them appear too powerful(like Kenpachi's fight or Renji's fight,or even Ikkaku's fight,where Ikkaku completely overcame the dangers and fought like a beast,like it was a game,though that's just Ikkaku).I am not expecting Byakuya to lose,nor Rukia,since they should be powerful and smart enough to work their way out of these situations.

As I said many times,Tsukishima doesn't seem to be part of the gang,he's more like an outsider who joined Ginjou out of boredness or just for the lols.'Course he might have a secret plan or turns out to have manipulated Ginjou all along ...there are many possibilities for Tsukishima's actions from now on.

I also enjoy this arc alot and can barely wait to see it's conclusion.Hopefully it won't end with another Ginjou (Aizen)who is bent on killing the Spirit king and who uses his Xcution(Espada) to fight the Shinigami.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Byakuya won, Ikkaku won, Hitsugaya won, as did Renji. What is interesting is who Ginjo said Ichigo should really be fighting. Many a threads have been made about shinigami allegiance about Ukitake, Urahara, and even Isshin. I'm thinking Urahara might be the fishy one. Aizen called him out twice before being sealed, 1) why his loyalty was to spirit king and 2)not doing more with his power.

Urahara that dude, can't hate. Made hyogyoku and did kido without Aizen knowing about it. Ginjou could very well be talking about Urahara.
  • snappa
    snappa Members Posts: 397
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^ I cosign that. That Ukitake was faking sick the entire time possibly, ?
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ginjou said Tsukishima was just about dead... ever since Byakuya stabbed him 3rd Raikage style, we haven't seen a single panel of him. Ginjou dropped this gem though: every fullbringer has some hollow in them, and Tsukishima was stabbed in the area where a hollow has their hole...