Truth Be Told..WWE Wrestling/Entertainment Is Garbage!!

jpcrack
jpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
I have been a wrestling fan for years but its time to face reality and admit WWE is so ? wack now! Nothing is entertaining or classic about it anymore, I mean I see potential in alot of guys but the format and the product is the worst its been in years or ever....Nexus is like the worst group of wrestlers ever and the ? the got with Cena is soooo bad lol...I know PG has alot to do with it now but the matches are even wack, The story lines and all this ? talking and none wrestling has reached its end with me, Maybe Im old scholl or just stuck in 80's 90's and early 2000's Wrestling but all I know is WWE is Garbage and Its time for Vince To Re Vamp This ? !!The only thing good about WWE is WWE Classics on Demand!!!

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    WWE had to be good in the past because they had competition. I agree the nexus is the worst stable ever because besides from 2 of the members all the rest of them are made to look pathetic. The Cena storyline now has been done a million times with the face wrestler being told to do what the heel wrestler says. WWE will continue to half ass stuff untill a threat comes along.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    WWE had to be good in the past because they had competition. I agree the nexus is the worst stable ever because besides from 2 of the members all the rest of them are made to look pathetic. The Cena storyline now has been done a million times with the face wrestler being told to do what the heel wrestler says. WWE will continue to half ass stuff untill a threat comes along.