Reactions to John Cena's lost to Wade Barrett at Hell in a Cell

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
Several children who were at the PPV were actually crying after John Cena lost to Wade Barrett. A few parents left the arena with their kids before the show ended due to the finish of that match.

Comments

• PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I had a HUGE smile on my face, so did my brother. We LOVED IT!! The way it's going right now and what happened at Raw yesterday....... is BEAUTIFUL!
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol its not real
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    when i saw cena getting pinned at HIAC, i was laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i was thinking about the crowd reaction after iit happened!!!!!!!
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    damn, the storyline isnt that good to garner those reactions.

and for the kid who was spazzin' out, his parents need to get him into real sports or read a book to him or something. for him to be as rowdy as he was, he's got issues. he's going to be that fat kid who was at that one convention crying talking about wrestling is real to him
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Now I'm a wrestling fan and all... but sumbody need to slap the ? out of all those adults that were cryin' over that ? . lmao

icks86 wrote: »
    Several children who were at the PPV were actually crying after John Cena lost to Wade Barrett. A few parents left the arena with their kids before the show ended due to the finish of that match.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i couldnt stop laughin lol funniest ? all year. anywho on a side note, what happened to the usos n tamina? i love me some tamina
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I feel those kids pain. Wade Barrett is ass as hell, I;m mad too. I ain't cry though, just smh and facepalm at the stupidity.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    o well supaman
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You can kinda understand why wrestling haters make fun of wrestling fans when you see stuff like that.

I've been to a few live events and some of those people out there are ? as ? . People actually acting like their actually mad, trying to cry and ? . And it's not just the kids either, you see grown ass men acting the same way.

I'm done with the live shows. Unless The Rock comes back or Austin magically returns with a new neck, ? it.
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    I feel those kids pain. Wade Barrett is ass as hell, I;m mad too. I ain't cry though, just smh and facepalm at the stupidity.

This. I ain't even a huge Cena fan, but Wade Barrett is probably one of the most boringest ? to ever step in a ring ever. I guarantee if that cat wasn't a part of the Nexus he'd get them Charlie Hass silent pops.
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nope, sorry, i missed it.
    I was to busy watching Ultimate Gracie on DVR.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This. I ain't even a huge Cena fan, but Wade Barrett is probably one of the most boringest ? to ever step in a ring ever. I guarantee if that cat wasn't a part of the Nexus he'd get them Charlie Hass silent pops.

Announcer: And coming to the ring, Charlie Haas
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Announcer: And coming to the ring, Charlie Haas
    LOL, exactly!
    none of them Nexus cats will ever be able to go at it alone.....Matter of fact, I'd like to see the Nexus storyline end like how Triple H and HBK ethered the entire Spirit Squad when they packed them up in that big ass crate and shipped them back to OVW.....Have Cena and some other dudes pack them no personality having ass ? up in a box and send they boring ? back down to Florida.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The only person that go get a push is barrett, all the other members been jobbed out to many times
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LMAO at these videos..... OH ? !!!! Yo, I hate these little kids who be out here man, these ? be making wrestling pure comedy even more so than the wrestlers. I usually attend live events and I just be laughing to myself at the kids... "Go Rey Rey", "come on Cena", "NEVER GIVE UP" what the ? is that ? lol... ? is too ? sad lol.

LMAO at kids crying over this ? losing. When I was a kid, I watched wrestling, but I never cried or got real emotional about ? . When Stone Cold would lose, ? would be like "damn, thats ? up" but after RAW went off, ? went back to shooting hoops or talking about hoes lol
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Sounds like you were missing a few elements from your childhood...
    Every kid should have a larger then life Role Model... I'd rather it be Batista and Cena then Kim Kardashian, Lil Wayne or some other ? ... Hell can't even use the sports players now... they ? up too much...

? , back then ? had Junkyard Dog, Italian kids had Brutus Beefcake, Iran kids had the Iron Sheik lmao ....but ? was fun back then....WWE today is just lame as hell.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LMAO. the reactions were kinda similar when Hogan turned heel for the NWO...kids spirit was shattered..
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nothing new with the reaction on kids n grown=ups......."its only entertainment" Jay-z voice
  • drunkenone
    drunkenone Members Posts: 173
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LMAO. the reactions were kinda similar when Hogan turned heel for the NWO...kids spirit was shattered..

? , we cheered like a ? when that happened; me, my bro, and some friends of mine from college would go to live events and cheer for the bad guys just to ? people off. Little kids would be crying and ? and their parents would want to fight. We would just tell them to ? - ? ain't real anyway lol; they would be heated, trying to act all tough in front of their kids. lol
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

shti was waaaaaaaaaay worse when hogan turned heel, people called wcw to complain when it happened and all the ? thrown at them in the ring, smh
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    For the kids, it's understandable. Them adults though? They gotta wake the ? up. The chicks, well, they'd suck his ? on the spot so ? it, it's okay for them to be upset too.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    shti was waaaaaaaaaay worse when hogan turned heel, people called wcw to complain when it happened and all the ? thrown at them in the ring, smh

Seriously, ? went chaotic when he turned. He really turned the arena upside down. Looked like a twister hit the ring.

Also, is Cena HEEL? I can't stand to watch WWE anymore. I tried to make it but ? it's a disgusting show now. So is he heel or is he just in Nexus pretty much against his will?