Options
2»

Comments

• TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Sounds like you were missing a few elements from your childhood...
    Every kid should have a larger then life Role Model... I'd rather it be Batista and Cena then Kim Kardashian, Lil Wayne or some other ? ... Hell can't even use the sports players now... they ? up too much...

Not really a role model.... my role models was Michael Jordan... that was it. Not wrestlers. No one else. Batista and Cena should not be a role model, no wrestler really.

I mean Rock and Austin was my ? , but not enough to feel emotions over. Well not serious emotions
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Seriously, ? went chaotic when he turned. He really turned the arena upside down. Looked like a twister hit the ring.

Also, is Cena HEEL? I can't stand to watch WWE anymore. I tried to make it but ? it's a disgusting show now. So is he heel or is he just in Nexus pretty much against his will?

nah, he still a face, he lost a match to nexus leader wade barrett, if he lost, he would join the heel group, if he won, nexus breaks up
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    Not really a role model.... my role models was Michael Jordan... that was it. Not wrestlers. No one else. Batista and Cena should not be a role model, no wrestler really.

I mean Rock and Austin was my ? , but not enough to feel emotions over. Well not serious emotions

i was 16 when they fought at WMX7, i was a little torn, they did a good job of building up the feud though, it was so good that i did have some motion, espeically when austin and mcmahon joined forces
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    real talk, I miss Skip Sheffield. Hopefully, Nexus aint done by the time he come back. It would be dope if somehow Cena becomes used to the idea of Nexus and actually embraces them after they suprisingly rescue him or somethin from the WWE locker room because they are turning on him. It would be the perfect "You made me do it" heel turn. You could split Nexus up into two groups, one on Raw led by Cena and one on Smackdown led by Barrett. It would be a power move, sort of a Nexus "takeover" like they originally planned.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    i was 16 when they fought at WMX7, i was a little torn, they did a good job of building up the feud though, it was so good that i did have some motion, espeically when austin and mcmahon joined forces

For some reason when Austin turned heel, I aint even care. I was just like, Austin is my ? so Ima still be a fan. I was the only ? in my school still a fan lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    theboyro wrote: »
    shti was waaaaaaaaaay worse when hogan turned heel, people called wcw to complain when it happened and all the ? thrown at them in the ring, smh

epic........
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    real talk, i miss skip sheffield. Hopefully, nexus aint done by the time he come back. It would be dope if somehow cena becomes used to the idea of nexus and actually embraces them after they suprisingly rescue him or somethin from the wwe locker room because they are turning on him. It would be the perfect "you made me do it" heel turn. You could split nexus up into two groups, one on raw led by cena and one on smackdown led by barrett. It would be a power move, sort of a nexus "takeover" like they originally planned.

cant say i dont like the idea of the takeover of both shows but it'll more than likely end up like a nwo white and nwo red were one was more popular