big red machine

Options
TdotGoHARD87
TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
you know, that undertaker thread got me thinking. what about kane? he has been there very long, went through some changes and even got a real title run.

i like kane. b4 taker came back this summer, kanes promos were the best part of sd.( well that n cm punk ses) but yea. i think he is as good a wrestler as he can be, his metemorphisis from not talking to using that stick at his neck...that was kinda ? lol, the mask being taken off him. to me i think that was the worst thing to do to his character n kinda ruined him, but for what it is, i always found kane to be entertaining when put in a purposeful program. thank ? they gave him a real title run n actually have him beat taker. whats his record against big brother now 2-6?

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Masked kane>>>>>>kane now

? WAS JUST TRILL ? EVERBODY UP SOME WHAT LIKE GREY GLOVE TAKER
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Remember when he would come out to beat somebody ass and the arena would stay red
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kane was my favorite back in the day. when did he get a real title run? or are you talking about that ecw title run? (i havent watched in like 2 years so my bad if im mad behind on the times)
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited October 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    kane was my favorite back in the day. When did he get a real title run? Or are you talking about that ecw title run? (i havent watched in like 2 years so my bad if im mad behind on the times)

if im correct this is his first real run as champ his other run i think was a day only
  • birdcall89
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if im correct this is his first real run as champ his other run i think was a day only

he has the title now? thats whats up. its about damn time!
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He has the lower of the two main belts from what i see
  • birdcall89
    edited October 2010
    Options

damn they stay doing him ? . but atleast he has a title run now thats lasting more than 24 hours. i might have to watch again just to see this.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if he still champ until the next wrestlemania he should slip that mask on again to suprise everyone
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

I've known since the band split that the two belts are not equals.

But as far as Kane goes, I don't see him going anywhere near the belt again after WM. This "push" of his is to only glorify Taker when he beats him down @ WM. I beat Kane will win at every PPV before WM then act like a big red ? on the biggest stage of them of all. SMH
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    kane was my favorite back in the day. when did he get a real title run? or are you talking about that ecw title run? (i havent watched in like 2 years so my bad if im mad behind on the times)

He beat Stone Cold in a First Blood match then lost it to Triple H the next night I think. They should've been made him put back on his mask.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He beat Stone Cold in a First Blood match then lost it to Triple H the next night I think. They should've been made him put back on his mask.

He lost it back to austin
  • birdcall89
    edited October 2010
    Options

yeah, i remember that. i actually watched that ppv and geeked when he won only to be ? as ? the next night when he lost it. last time i watched wwe, kane was the ecw champion, i didnt know about his current(still current i hope) title run. but its about damn time they gave him a real run, theyve been doing him ? for a minute.

and i agree, he needs that mask again.
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Remember Kane in those Royal Rumble matches? I think he holds the record for most eliminations in a single Royal Rumble.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited October 2010
    Options
    remember kane in those royal rumble matches? I think he holds the record for most eliminations in a single royal rumble.

? use to throw ? out left and right
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Man...Masked Kane...FTW...that ? was scary...? used to just come down to the ring and ? up matches...it was bad ass because he was like The Good-Son or some ? , he was like the kid that they kept locked in the basement and he some how got loose and came to torment his brother...great gimmick...when they took his Mask and they had that ? , shoe polish on his face or whatever to represent his "burns"....? ..that was ? ..and then they were like.."ooohhh, he was never burned, he was emotionally scared and thinks he was burned"..that was the WWE's way of saying "we royally ? up by taking off his mask"...it was funny cuz the biggest alore to the character, was that everyone wanted to know what he looked like without the mask..but by that age I was old enough to realize dude wasn't really burned, so I was like..? I hope WWE doesn't do this..it was cool how they kept teasing it tho...

But Yo, Mankind had an ill mask...but Kane's mask(s) were some seriously creepy bad ass ? ! Like Michael Meyers/Jason Vorhees bad ass...I remember thinking Kane was on their level of badassed demon'ism
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    masked kane was the ? .
  • birdcall89
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kane had the dirtiest masks ever

wwe20a1.jpg

km.jpg

kane-mask-17.jpg

dsc04379.jpg?w=655&h=500
  • real ness
    real ness Members Posts: 263
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'll be "waiting" for them to de-mask Rey mysterio (not really)
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

probably one of the best top 10 returns in wwe. ish kinda send goosebumps....n/h of course.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited October 2010
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

probably one of the best top 10 returns in wwe. Ish kinda send goosebumps....n/h of course.

back when wrestling use to get ? hype to watch
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited October 2010
    Options

This my favorite Undertaker and Kane moment
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited October 2010
    Options

This my favorite Undertaker and Kane moment

damn litas thong use to be all up in there lol
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This is how they should put the mask back on him....

Have Paul Bearer switch sides again and have the Taker win a couple of matches, but not the title. Have Kane start talking to the mask like the green goblin and ? . have the storyline go that the only way for Kane to get rid of the Taker is to fully give in to the "darkside". Have the mask guide Kane to a secret closet with a gas tank or some ? like that. Kane scars his face up again and has to weat the mask. bingo bango
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited October 2010
    Options
    this is how they should put the mask back on him....

Have paul bearer switch sides again and have the taker win a couple of matches, but not the title. Have kane start talking to the mask like the green goblin and ? . Have the storyline go that the only way for kane to get rid of the taker is to fully give in to the "darkside". Have the mask guide kane to a secret closet with a gas tank or some ? like that. Kane scars his face up again and has to weat the mask. Bingo bango

i have a feeling paul is gonna switch side on kane since undertakers 20th anni is coming up...
    And i like ur idea they can also bury kane keep him away for a few months and show up wearin the mask or some ? have a story that the creatures of the night(demons) un buried kane and handed him the mask saying somethin similar to what u said about the darkside
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    They do need to give Kane back the mask, but he gonna need a wig to go wit that ? lol