I know Im not the only one annoyed by "Jersey Shore".....

Maalik
Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I swear they some egotistical, spoiled, superficial ? .

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    i like the show...... it was another race besides ? actin a ass 4 a change......
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    annoyed? that show was great nothin but laugh.
  • It's Not Cool Bruh
    It's Not Cool Bruh Members Posts: 215
    edited January 2010
    i like the show...... it was another race besides ? actin a ass 4 a change......

lol i know right, and them some of those I-talians actually had the nerve to ? . i was like what?!?! american television has been doing this ? to us and many other minorities/ethnic groups for years!!! man the ? up
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010

.........Yup.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    lol i know right, and them some of those I-talians actually had the nerve to ? . i was like what?!?! american television has been doing this ? to us and many other minorities/ethnic groups for years!!! man the ? up

they had shows on cnn devoted 2 people bytchin bout that show...... but let it had been ( insert random show on bet/vh1) it woulda been all cool....
  • nikki07
    nikki07 Members Posts: 6
    edited January 2010
    I enjoyed the show..definitely better then anything else on MTV. The only thing that annoyed me was Sammy...this chick was beyond immature, I don't know why or how Ronnie put up with her. They just need to do the second season with Mike, Pauly, and Snooki, the rest of them can be replaced.