Why Did I Get Married Too (2010)

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    To see Malik Yoba, Michael Jai White, and Lamman Rucker with their shirts off.

Duh.

yep! they were looking hella good too.. my ? .. *gets abs counter out*
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Thats why I waited & watched that ? online. Tyler Perry gets no dough from me. I've never paid to see a Tyler Perry movie in my life. My last ex loved his movies but she already knew that if she wanted me to go watch his ? w/ her she was shellin out the duckets.
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited April 2010
    ^^at what cost tho? coonin and buffonin

His plays were good tho
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    yep! they were looking hella good too.. my ? .. *gets abs counter out*
    smh @ akademics doin the same thing...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ^^at what cost tho? coonin and buffonin

His plays were good tho

smh..........
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited April 2010
    Janet did a damn good job as Patrica.

And Patricia didn't ? Gavin. They were both doing some petty ? . She didn't make make him get clipped by a car then hit by a truck. She just embarrassed his ass and he got angry. She may have been angry but she didn't want him dead or didn't still love him. He wasn't innocent either. He pinned her down, poured liquor on her, and stole every dime she had over 800 grand when they split probably a mill already. They were going through a nasty divorce.

What's wrong with her meeting someone a year later?
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    sionb55 wrote: »
    tyler perry writing the blueprint for u ? to follow..... just think.... in 10 years time Tyler Perry is gonna have one of the biggest movie studios in the United States, a billionaire & an oscar award winning director & screenwriter.... he knows wat hes doing....

yes he does
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    i didnt really get the end....1 yr later she meets The Rock ?
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    tarheelman wrote: »
    Nah, remember she had the seed in the crib when Troy came home from looking for work... He went off on her and the kid started crying.

For me the star of the movie was Janet's ? ... I noticed them joints from jump. I even had to ask my wife in the beginning if she saw 'em.

oh yea yea, you right

And for Janet, all I can say is damn
  • traestar
    edited April 2010
    Super Lex wrote: »

And Patricia didn't ? Gavin. They were both doing some petty ? . She didn't make make him get clipped by a car then hit by a truck. She just embarrassed his ass and he got angry. She may have been angry but she didn't want him dead or didn't still love him. He wasn't innocent either. He pinned her down, poured liquor on her, and stole every dime she had over 800 grand when they split probably a mill already. They were going through a nasty divorce.

ok, I seen where Gavin was coming from, because it was like Patty was hiding things from him, even when she said in Jamaica about the divorce and he didn't know about.
    You're right, both were in the wrong and him getting ? did not help at all!! And him burning the pictures was a message to her: what happened to us? I don't condone his actions on that part
    but taking from both movies, there wasn't that connection like everyone else. And C'mon man, bringin that stripper in front of his colleagues like that was cold, and it did lead to those events, it was
    him but he was just trying to get away from her so they wouldn't get into it. And on that divorce part, get the ? outta here, I understand it's her money and all but that was money that they didn't include
    in that pre nup or whatever they had. And yea that was nasty! And I believe she loved him, but she held ALOT of her emotions and problems inside of her, thats why she was spazzing out!

The ending was just crazy, nothing really wrong with it
  • tarheelman
    tarheelman Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited April 2010

I can't co-sign this fully. He was ? , true. But that was the only way he could get her to listen. When she was faced with her own issues, she put everything and everyone on shutdown and isolated herself. She sprung the divorce news on him in front of his peoples, his boys. Bottom line if she don't go through all that stuff, he still lives. He never showed up at her job trying to embarrass her, that's what she did to him. You don't roll up on a ? at work in front of his people. He was good, though, cause most situations like that end with the broad catching a two-piece. She directly caused a situation that put a ? in an irrational state of mind. He probably bounced in order not to beat her down.
  • Super Lex
    edited April 2010
    All I'm saying is that its not her fault that he got in the accident. He went and stole all the money and she embarrassed him.They were hurting each other and the consequences of that caught up with them.

It was kind of rude to announce a divorce in front of everybody when he didn't agree to it. She blinded sided dude in front of friends and strangers. I do think she was the main cause of the divorce because the psychiatrist in her wouldn't let her admit that she didn't know it all. She turned to no one but herself.
  • tarheelman
    edited April 2010
    I don't remember where he "stole" the money. Last I remember was him saying that he was entitled to half the dough cause he was her sounding board, and that he was gonna go after that in the divorce settlement. I even remember her looking at him like "How you know about that dough?", which made me think that she was hiding it from him.
  • Super Lex
    edited April 2010
    When she went to his office she was screaming that he emptied out the bank accounts.

She most likely was hiding. I don't understand why she even did that. She wrote before telling him about the divorce and everything they split came from both their jobs. I don't see why she think her book should have gotten special privileges. Its not like it was after the divorce so he definitely had a point there although it was only 800 grand compared to what they had split already. I guess when you didn't even agree to a divorce and that person won't talk to you then you take out your anger in other ways. But yeah, he didn't have a secret stash from her. All his ? was out there on the table so she was wrong.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I hated pattys character with a passion. She used this dude probably to just have more book sales. And she called him a ? in front of his coworkers. And questioned his manhood. How can you defend that? The woman didnt even have the respect to tell her husband that they are having a divorce. Wtf is wrong with you people? And then she hooks up with the rock a year later, and hes just this distant memory.
  • tarheelman
    edited April 2010
    Fairy tale fiction all the way. In real life, at least two of these broads are getting their jaws rocked, or at least shaken mercilessly.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    so what no one is going to say anything about troys showing his ? side when mike showed up.
    ? acting all insecure and had to go check on his wife and had to make it a point to say he didnt like him at the card game
    he didnt give the man a chance to be an ? before he got all ? .....? was shook from jump anf had too much to prove
    and why another ? gotta tell you to trust your wife....thats punk ?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    pralims wrote: »
    so what no one is going to say anything about troys showing his ? side when mike showed up.
    ? acting all insecure and had to go check on his wife and had to make it a point to say he didnt like him at the card game
    he didnt give the man a chance to be an ? before he got all ? .....? was shook from jump anf had too much to prove
    and why another ? gotta tell you to trust your wife....thats punk ?

if you was in a relationship with a women who just meet her ex that beat her the ? up, as the new boyfriend would you be ? ???? i'll be ready to ? that ? up, realtalk.
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited April 2010
    Fairy tale fiction all the way. In real life, at least two of these broads are getting their jaws rocked, or at least shaken mercilessly.

rofl

i was thinkin the same thing the whole movie
    but Michael Jai White couldnt hit that broad cuz he would be on the news

and patty husband shoulda rocked her ass but the jaw clinch champagne shower was good enough. you can do that to a chick and its the same damage(psychologically) if you did beat her ass

patty was the female tiger woods... she used her marriage as a way to say "look,im married. i know what im talking about."
  • traestar
    edited April 2010
    I can't co-sign this fully. He was ? , true. But that was the only way he could get her to listen. When she was faced with her own issues, she put everything and everyone on shutdown and isolated herself. She sprung the divorce news on him in front of his peoples, his boys. Bottom line if she don't go through all that stuff, he still lives. He never showed up at her job trying to embarrass her, that's what she did to him. You don't roll up on a ? at work in front of his people. He was good, though, cause most situations like that end with the broad catching a two-piece. She directly caused a situation that put a ? in an irrational state of mind. He probably bounced in order not to beat her down.

Cosign this!!
  • traestar
    edited April 2010
    All I'm saying is that its not her fault that he got in the accident. He went and stole all the money and she embarrassed him.They were hurting each other and the consequences of that caught up with them.

It was kind of rude to announce a divorce in front of everybody when he didn't agree to it. She blinded sided dude in front of friends and strangers. I do think she was the main cause of the divorce because the psychiatrist in her wouldn't let her admit that she didn't know it all. She turned to no one but herself.

steal?? steal what?? He said to his lawyer, include that in the deal, thats not stealing! Thats called half!!

A agree about Patty tho
    She most likely was hiding. I don't understand why she even did that. She wrote before telling him about the divorce and everything they split came from both their jobs. I don't see why she think her book should have gotten special privileges. Its not like it was after the divorce so he definitely had a point there although it was only 800 grand compared to what they had split already. I guess when you didn't even agree to a divorce and that person won't talk to you then you take out your anger in other ways. But yeah, he didn't have a secret stash from her. All his ? was out there on the table so she was wrong.

Gavin even said himself, he waited for her for 14 years to show him she loved him but all he was was a case study!!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    bossman007 wrote: »
    if you was in a relationship with a women who just meet her ex that beat her the ? up, as the new boyfriend would you be ? ???? i'll be ready to ? that ? up, realtalk.

why? why go ? him up? that just says your a weak dude cause you have to prove something.... look at it like he ? up and you got the lady..... to try an whip every dude that did your lady wrong in her pass you will be an idiot and will get your ass whipped.....im sure you have did people wrong... does that mean that there new boyfriend should step to you? and what if the chick lied and all you did was leave her ass in the middle of the night with no money because you was tired of her ? ....but she told her new man you was a horrible ? and he stepped to you because of it...im sure you would fight but its just stupid.
  • Super Lex
    edited April 2010
    traestar wrote: »
    steal?? steal what?? He said to his lawyer, include that in the deal, thats not stealing! Thats called half!!

No. After that. If I'm not mistaken when she went to his job she said he cleaned all the accounts out. Maybe she was talking about that one account but I thought she meant he took it all.
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    jay83 wrote: »
    I hated pattys character with a passion. She used this dude probably to just have more book sales. And she called him a ? in front of his coworkers. And questioned his manhood. How can you defend that? The woman didnt even have the respect to tell her husband that they are having a divorce. Wtf is wrong with you people? And then she hooks up with the rock a year later, and hes just this distant memory.

? THANK YOU!!!! she ? on her husband so bad trying to act like he didn't deserve that book money. and i was arguing with the girl i went to see this movie with because i said its all her fault her husband died and i didn't see the first movie but she said its kinda her fault her kid died in the first movie. is that true?