Options
12346»

Comments

• Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    so what no one is going to say anything about troys showing his ? side when mike showed up.
    ? acting all insecure and had to go check on his wife and had to make it a point to say he didnt like him at the card game
    he didnt give the man a chance to be an ? before he got all ? .....? was shook from jump anf had too much to prove
    and why another ? gotta tell you to trust your wife....thats punk ?

He didn't act like a ? . Who wants to go on vacation with their wife or hubby and have the ex magically appear. That's that ? . Mike did that on purpose.

And although Sheila didn't do anything, she still ? up by being at ol boy apartment. I'd be hot too. She knew he already was uncomfortable with dude and she answers that man's door like its nothing. By the look on her face she knew she shouldn't have been there
  • tarheelman
    tarheelman Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Super Lex wrote: »
    He didn't act like a ? . Who wants to go on vacation with their wife or hubby and have the ex magically appear. That's that ? . Mike did that on purpose.

And although Sheila didn't do anything, she still ? up by being at ol boy apartment. I'd be hot too. She knew he already was uncomfortable with dude and she answers that man's door like its nothing. By the look on her face she knew she shouldn't have been there

Absolutely. She started copping a plea the minute she saw her dude at the door. I know plenty of ? who woulda snapped right there on the spot.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No. After that. If I'm not mistaken when she went to his job she said he cleaned all the accounts out. Maybe she was talking about that one account but I thought she meant he took it all.

Yea that was unclear, he may of just done that before the case
  • traestar
    edited April 2010
    Options

Shelia was WRRROONNNGGGG for that!

And Keepin that secret, it looked like they were messing around to Troy!
    rofl

i was thinkin the same thing the whole movie
    but Michael Jai White couldnt hit that broad cuz he would be on the news

and patty husband shoulda rocked her ass but the jaw clinch champagne shower was good enough. you can do that to a chick and its the same damage(psychologically) if you did beat her ass

patty was the female tiger woods... she used her marriage as a way to say "look,im married. i know what im talking about."

Uh Huh, I agree with this about Patty
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think "Why did I get married" and "Why Did I get Married Too" are the two best films of Tyler's catalog. The movie was really good and I enjoyed it. Janet killed her part and you can tell that emotion was all let out cause of Michael's Death. The only beef I had was dude dying at the end. If the guy had cancer than it would of been better if he died instead. I don't like Janet coming out on top at the end cause after watching both films it seems though everyone felt she had the perfect marriage, She was really fronting and being secetive. I though the movie was good cause of the storyline and charaters. Most Tyler movies do follow the same formulas but these films don't in my view. I think this needs to be a trilogy.

PART III: "WHY DID I GET DIVORCED"

Have ever couple get Divorced accept one. Have the next vacation be the downfall of all the other couples. The ? was entertaining and it's refreshing to see an All Black Cast on screen since Hollywood has a problem with more than 1 token Black person in every movie. Say what you want about Tyler, he's holding it down for us. We are getting screen time with him instead of being tokens in every film like Hollywood tries to push. Me and My girl actually like both movies. I can't co-sign every Tyler Perry movie. But I loved both of these. LOL @ that Loud Black chick. She was funny as hell in both movies. Sadly I know Black women just like here so it's far from a stereotype, LOL.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it's aight....too many stereotypes in that movie
  • traestar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think "Why did I get married" and "Why Did I get Married Too" are the two best films of Tyler's catalog. The movie was really good and I enjoyed it. Janet killed her part and you can tell that emotion was all let out cause of Michael's Death. The only beef I had was dude dying at the end. If the guy had cancer than it would of been better if he died instead. I don't like Janet coming out on top at the end cause after watching both films it seems though everyone felt she had the perfect marriage, She was really fronting and being secetive. I though the movie was good cause of the storyline and charaters. Most Tyler movies do follow the same formulas but these films don't in my view. I think this needs to be a trilogy.

PART III: "WHY DID I GET DIVORCED"

Have ever couple get Divorced accept one. Have the next vacation be the downfall of all the other couples. The ? was entertaining and it's refreshing to see an All Black Cast on screen since Hollywood has a problem with more than 1 token Black person in every movie. Say what you want about Tyler, he's holding it down for us. We are getting screen time with him instead of being tokens in every film like Hollywood tries to push. Me and My girl actually like both movies. I can't co-sign every Tyler Perry movie. But I loved both of these. LOL @ that Loud Black chick. She was funny as hell in both movies. Sadly I know Black women just like here so it's far from a stereotype, LOL.

I like this!!
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    my girl finally "dragged" me to see this and im glad i saw it.....FOR FREE.....lmao.....the movie was ok and very comical( the bacardi i downed on the way to the movie also helped)....and after seeing both movies the only question i have is....WHY GET MARRIED? (of course my girlfriend did not like this question at all....lmaoooo)

BTW janet's golfclub tantrum was funny as ? ...? was duckin and dodgin ? like the matrix....lmaoooooo.,...oh and ghetto ghetto shootin up her bedroom b/c the gardener is smashin the maid in her bedroom.....lmaooooo!!
  • mike06
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh yeah and TP knowing how many days his wife was gettin broke off by some other dude was funny as hell too....ya'll ? reeeeeeally think ya'll slick.....lmao!!...she should've gotten chockslammed right there....
  • mike06
    edited April 2010
    Options

but how is it considered a stereotype if indeed there is someone like every character in the movie out there.....you mean to tell me you couldn't identify with one character in the movie or simply chose not to?.......brooklyn's finest was 1000x more sterotypical than this film....i thought it was moreso a reflection of different types of people that most of us can relate with....
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i hated this movie....glad i didn't pay to see it.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I can't get that 2 hours of my life back. I liked the first movie. This one started out pretty good and then they just went on some other ? at the end. Can anyone explain what the hell was the issue with Janet & Malik yoba's character?

(I didn't read the thread before i posted)
  • traestar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I can't get that 2 hours of my life back. I liked the first movie. This one started out pretty good and then they just went on some other ? at the end. Can anyone explain what the hell was the issue with Janet & Malik yoba's character?

(I didn't read the thread before i posted)

answer, read the thread
  • traestar
    edited April 2010
    Options

Not over Precious by far
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I finally saw Why Did I Get Married Too, I refrained from going in this thread until I saw it, anyway I thought it was as good if not better than the first one. Mike Showing up was a surprise and I get the feeling he showed up in hopes of hooking back up with Sheila (Jill Scott), Gavin and Patricia had that slow build to their eventual down fall, I lol'd at ol girl wanting the password to dude phone. I liked the plot I felt it was well written the only thing I didn't like was the ending. Of all the characters Gavin was the realest of them all he didn't deserve to die but just like in real life good people get the short end of the stick over foul acting people.

I hope they do a part 3.
  • traestar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    I finally saw Why Did I Get Married Too, I refrained from going in this thread until I saw it, anyway I thought it was as good if not better than the first one. Mike Showing up was a surprise and I get the feeling he showed up in hopes of hooking back up with Sheila (Jill Scott), Gavin and Patricia had that slow build to their eventual down fall, I lol'd at ol girl wanting the password to dude phone. I liked the plot I felt it was well written the only thing I didn't like was the ending. Of all the characters Gavin was the realest of them all he didn't deserve to die but just like in real life good people get the short end of the stick over foul acting people.

I hope they do a part 3.

totally agree with you with this one, the only part I didn't like was when he was ? but to me there was a reason he did that in my opinion.
    Pat was foul, I keep telling people about that and she got the "happy" ending.