REVERBNATION PAGE (9 tracks plus more to be added)

Options
Lord Sinistah
Lord Sinistah Members Posts: 49
edited October 2010 in Roc The Mic Audio
Rough Versions of Actual Songs and More......

http://www.reverbnation.com/lordsinistah

Comments

• lexico cold
    lexico cold Members Posts: 40
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Checked out genocide and sin u killen em, You definitely more lyrical than 95% of these folks plus the flow matching the beat (ahhhhhhh). I think genocide can turn heads once you record the final version maybe touch up the hook a lil tho, that beats right.
  • Lord Sinistah
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Checked out genocide and sin u killen em, You definitely more lyrical than 95% of these folks plus the flow matching the beat (ahhhhhhh). I think genocide can turn heads once you record the final version maybe touch up the hook a lil tho, that beats right.

Appreciate that, Genocide was recorded back in 05, that already got wings.... i got the Finished Version in the store though.... alot of the final tracks i had were lost when my EHD got damaged, so those were the only versions of the songs i had to post, way more current things on deck, just not ready to be put out yet, perhaps a good two within the next week or so, just keep checking back, once again appreciate the feedback and PEACE!
  • Lord Sinistah
    edited October 2010
    Options
    AH HA....

i remember you.

U were $ Money Bags and you used to post in the Reason alll the time before the great crash. you were the one who always talked about the Can Fresh Movement.

imma peep your page out when i get a chance. in the mean time, peep me and my homie's page:

reverbnation.com/eyeronen8reamz

Yeah thats me, had to take a break from here and get some things in order, the music is definitely back in motion though, how do you add pages on reverbnation, still new to it and some things i just didn't get around to figuring out yet, but definitely about to pop it in the URL bar and see whats up, PEACE!!
  • Lord Sinistah
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yeah yeah, i definitely digs the tracks, just got thru checkin em out....good ? , about to try to add in a few...... and yeah my those are old. i had no concept of a finished sound whatsoever....plus that was from here at home, ...i'll keep ya posted on the newer material, the overall growth will be a lil more evident, plus the equipment is upgraded at the headquarters, so the sound quality is much more crisp!
  • Lord Sinistah
    edited October 2010
    Options
    no doubt, and keep me posted on you guys progress as well, PEACE!