I want to see Game vs Eminem

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited February 2010
    SMH at ? saying Game Lost to Joey B, to Yuk Yes but he floored Buddens wack ass...

da only reason i say joey got gayme cuz joe was 1 of da 1st katz along wit yukmeez that was sayin gayme was on change of heart strippin & he was not bangin since knee high hez a nu millenium banger & all that ? was tru..,,& when joey & yuk was roastin gayme fa that ? da brainwash'd gggggggggay-unit groupiez swore up & down that gayme was 2 gangsta 2 b on change of heart & wasnt strippin he was a gangsta since knee high which was bs...but gayme would win n a battle wit fem cuz all he gotta du is bring up them racist tapez & itz ova..,
  • ambiguous1
    ambiguous1 Members Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    edited February 2010

And what makes you think that Game can keep pace with Em, flow wise?

This is an easy one, Game would steal Em's flow/rhyme scheme just like he did We Aint
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    da only reason i say joey got gayme cuz joe was 1 of da 1st katz along wit yukmeez that was sayin gayme was on change of heart strippin & he was not bangin since knee high hez a nu millenium banger & all that ? was tru..,,& when joey & yuk was roastin gayme fa that ? da brainwash'd gggggggggay-unit groupiez swore up & down that gayme was 2 gangsta 2 b on change of heart & wasnt strippin he was a gangsta since knee high which was bs...but gayme would win n a battle wit fem cuz all he gotta du is bring up them racist tapez & itz ova..,

? you so ? corny
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Game>>>>>>>> Any other rapper out right now Except Weezy!!!!
  • gee757
    edited February 2010
    ? you so ? corny

? u da corny 1 bein a groupie of a bipolar clown wit a fuuuk butterfly on his face...lol dont get mad cuz yuk & joe roast'd ya boy gayme!!
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    ? u da corny 1 bein a groupie of a bipolar clown wit a fuuuk butterfly on his face...lol dont get mad cuz yuk & joe roast'd ya boy gayme!!

You still mad about what 50 said about Newport newz and it really wont a diss
  • gee757
    edited February 2010
    You still mad about what 50 said about Newport newz and it really wont a diss

wat does that have 2 du wit anythang?....& cuuuurly has no biznizz speakin on no hood all greezy when that snitch cant even go back 2 his own hood wit out POLICE PROTECTION..,,
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    yeah right game does not make better music than budden track for track buddens smashes game easy. and budden scraped game in that battle
    I am not a game fan quite the opposite the dude is to unstable and inconsistant for my tastes but you cannot be serious Joey is even worse and more of a whiney ? then Game. Joes career has been on standby because other then you and his 4 other groupies nobody really gives a ? about the dude and his average skills...
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Ask Trick Trick about them Dipset boys,they left Detroit with ALL their Jewelry.

Dipset are not real

Trick Trick is the most certified dude in Rap
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    Dipset are not real

trick trick is an average rapper at best who's career is defined by 2 lines:
    like Budden once said:
    you're like "im in the hood all day it gets it poppin"
    you're WACK ? YOU AINT GOT ANOTHER OPTION
  • gee757
    edited February 2010

nope trick trick is da most certified ? n rap lol...,,
  • ShadyTeam
    edited February 2010

I dunno what a ? is but you know me Eminem's actions speak louder then words for me so real recognize real no doubt Tricky & Eminem ride together for 7 & 8 Mile Road

I gotta say this though i know you mad Eminem made that Foolish Pride Freestyle when he was 15 years old but how do you feel about people like Jay Z slapping a young ? camera, Chris Brown hitting Rihanna, Suge Knight killing 2pac & Biggie etc

For me actions speak louder then words i mean we as humans do have to forgive cos if we never forgive then we saying oh well i never made a mistake in my life Eminem's mistake is not like Chris BRowns mistake Eminem said words on a Freestyle as a teen it was wrong but look at what Chris Brown did you only had to see Rihannas face to see how serious and bigger that was

I mean you really not mad Suge Knight killed Biggie & 2pac? i am cos i feel sorry for 2pac & Biggies mothers

What i'm saying is put it in context Eminem made a mistake but who hasn't made a mistake when they were young as long as you learn from your mistake, apologize give an explination then that's all you can ask for i mean no ones perfect aside from ? in my opinion

How do you know Paul Wall or Asher Roth never said racist things but just never been caught

You can't say Eminem donating millions of dollars to help black Katrina victims is no big deal cos that money he donated changed their life
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Game>>>>>>>> Any other rapper out right now Except Weezy!!!!

LMAO!!!!! @ this post man that's some funny ass ?
  • gee757
    edited February 2010
    I dunno what a ? is but you know me Eminem's actions speak louder then words for me so real recognize real no doubt Tricky & Eminem ride together for 7 & 8 Mile Road

I gotta say this though i know you mad Eminem made that Foolish Pride Freestyle when he was 15 years old but how do you feel about people like Jay Z slapping a young ? camera, Chris Brown hitting Rihanna, Suge Knight killing 2pac & Biggie etc

For me actions speak louder then words i mean we as humans do have to forgive cos if we never forgive then we saying oh well i never made a mistake in my life Eminem's mistake is not like Chris BRowns mistake Eminem said words on a Freestyle as a teen it was wrong but look at what Chris Brown did you only had to see Rihannas face to see how serious and bigger that was

I mean you really not mad Suge Knight killed Biggie & 2pac? i am cos i feel sorry for 2pac & Biggies mothers

What i'm saying is put it in context Eminem made a mistake but who hasn't made a mistake when they were young as long as you learn from your mistake, apologize give an explination then that's all you can ask for i mean no ones perfect aside from ? in my opinion

How do you know Paul Wall or Asher Roth never said racist things but just never been caught

You can't say Eminem donating millions of dollars to help black Katrina victims is no big deal cos that money he donated changed their life

a ? will let a redneck call them n!gger & all they du is keep suckin da redneckz ? fa a paycheck & that is trick trick...cuz this clown had da nerve 2 get mad @ YUNG BERG when berg said he dont like DARK BUTTZ but trick trick muuuunkey redneck luvin azz aint say ? 2 da redneck feminem when he said black bitchz aint ? FUUUK TRICKZ sell out azz fa that....& those r terrible comparisonz wit those black artist & them feminem racist tapez feminem needz 2 get on camera & xplain y he was n a all white redneck rap group from 89-93 makin racist tapez dissin black people rappin & sho da yr book pik of that black ? kim till then fuuuk him & his half azz apology...& paul & asher were smart they had sense 2 hold they racist feelinz nside thatz if they eva even had any racist feelinz about blackz & they aint record they self dissin black people on record like that redneck fem did rappin...therr is no xcuse cuz paul & asher aint grow up n a all black big city like da D but that redneck feminem did therr is just no 4given that ? sorry...,,,
  • The Notorious B.I.G.
    The Notorious B.I.G. Members Posts: 293
    edited February 2010

damn not only are you frontin still pretending you black, now you using racial slurs? die please.

gee757.jpg
  • gee757
    edited February 2010
    notorious pig that is my pik n my avi so ? if ya not gonna post ya pik u faceless ? u r a fagggot azz faceless ? fa savin sum white boyz pik on ya cpu u faceless pusssy...lol
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited February 2010
    its on google you stupid ?
  • boom
    boom Members Posts: 2,083 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
  • innercity99
    innercity99 Members Posts: 892
    edited February 2010
    I am not a game fan quite the opposite the dude is to unstable and inconsistant for my tastes but you cannot be serious Joey is even worse and more of a whiney ? then Game. Joes career has been on standby because other then you and his 4 other groupies nobody really gives a ? about the dude and his average skills...

? is u serious???? wut type of rap u listen to cause u must be on some other ? to say Joey got average skills not to many ? is ? wit him in a battle the ? goes in
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited February 2010
    ? is u serious???? wut type of rap u listen to cause u must be on some other ? to say Joey got average skills not to many ? is ? wit him in a battle the ? goes in
    I listen to the type not made by attention starved Whiney ? that are eternally shelved and punked...
  • ShadyTeam
    edited February 2010
    Eminem would body Game

Eminem totally murdered Game when they collab'd on We Ain't as well
  • gee757
    edited February 2010
    its on google you stupid ?

just.might.b.DUMB look how ? u sound talkin about googlin my SCREENNAME u faggggot thatz ? ? u faceless ? ...,,dont ya dumb azz know any body can have da SCREENNAME GEE757/gee757 on da NET u faceless ? ?? da 757 va is 7 citiez u faceless ? & people can check ipz im not no wherr near PORTSMOUTH like that white boy that ya faceless azz keepz postin...if ya dumb azz got cable & u got BET ya faceless ? azz wouldve seen da part of va i b @ on da MIKE VICK special last nite u faceless ? bad newz/h-town & that is no wherr near P-TOWN u faceless ? post a pik up or ? !...,,
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited February 2010
    I think Eminem Could not Handle Game because they are to much a like in so many ways and Game is just better at the Beef ? then Em...
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    That would be one sided, em would ? him
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited February 2010
    just.might.b.DUMB look how ? u sound talkin about googlin my SCREENNAME u faggggot thatz ? ? u faceless ? ...,,dont ya dumb azz know any body can have da SCREENNAME GEE757/gee757 on da NET u faceless ? ?? da 757 va is 7 citiez u faceless ? & people can check ipz im not no wherr near PORTSMOUTH like that white boy that ya faceless azz keepz postin...if ya dumb azz got cable & u got BET ya faceless ? azz wouldve seen da part of va i b @ on da MIKE VICK special last nite u faceless ? bad newz/h-town & that is no wherr near P-TOWN u faceless ? post a pik up or ? !...,,

damn, 3rd grade must have been hard for you