Y'all angry 50 killed Ja's career?

maximus preme
maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
edited January 2010 in The Reason
Real talk I'm listening to Venni Vetti Vicci right now and hip hop would have been in a lot better place had 50 never existed and Ja Rule was still going strong. I mean even back when 50 was sonning Ja Rule hard I was like Ja Rule is the better artist by far but he just aint playing the game right and will suffer. But damn now I'm like I wish 50 never did Ja like that and he was still relevant for a little bit longer. Cause after GRODT 50 was some garbage. Ja Rule's catalog of music > 50 Cent's by a mile. Not to mention 50 straight jacked his style. Ja Rule was original 50 was just a biting hater. Whats funny is that 50 is still riding the style that Ja gave him and he wondering why he flopping.

Comments

• Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    50 cent is smart he bamboozled alot of people to turn their back on Jah,just like eminem got people to forget he called black women ****** ?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    nah just annoyed how he killed his career then used Ja's style to get big...that ? go right ova ? heads...smh
  • Question Authority
    Question Authority Members Posts: 494
    edited January 2010
    50 makes better music than Ja. So nah, I'm not angry at all.
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    cj012890 wrote: »
    nah just annoyed how he killed his career then used Ja's style to get big...that ? go right ova ? heads...smh

Basically , all 50 is , is just a tougher Ja Rule . He swagger jacked his whole style.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    Basically , all 50 is , is just a tougher Ja Rule . He swagger jacked his whole style.

couldnt say it better myself
  • bklyn90s
    bklyn90s Members Posts: 21
    edited January 2010

word!! str8 over and on da real ja did that ? better
    it always bugged me out cuz ja was doing like 2 mil a album and had carved himself a nice lil lane in da gm
    a da fans just stopped ? with ja like that.dont get me wrong though fif came strong and i 2 was feelin
    dat grodt and his prior work.but he def body checked ja out that slot and ran with it
  • k_tha-don
    k_tha-don Members Posts: 33
    edited January 2010
    Ja still does his thing. I agree his catalog is so much better than 50s its not even close. Ja Rule has never really had a bad album, the last temptation is his weakest and even that has bangers on it. I have high hopes for this new 3 disc album coming out. Even if you like 50s work better you have to admit Ja is 100x the MC 50 is. Ja will give any rapper out there a run for their money.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited January 2010
    Real talk I'm listening to Venni Vetti Vicci right now and hip hop would have been in a lot better place had 50 never existed and Ja Rule was still going strong. I mean even back when 50 was sonning Ja Rule hard I was like Ja Rule is the better artist by far but he just aint playing the game right and will suffer. But damn now I'm like I wish 50 never did Ja like that and he was still relevant for a little bit longer. Cause after GRODT 50 was some garbage. Ja Rule's catalog of music > 50 Cent's by a mile. Not to mention 50 straight jacked his style. Ja Rule was original 50 was just a biting hater. Whats funny is that 50 is still riding the style that Ja gave him and he wondering why he flopping.

cuuuurly was only able 2 slow down ja rule cuz he had da machine/jimmy iovine & da wigga gaawd feminem backin him thatz y i will neva respect cuuuurlyz sellz or $$$ cuz he need'd a redneck 2 get it....if cuuuuurly aint have his white redneck slavemaster feminem that duuuunkey would not b a platinum sellin artist thatz y i respect ja rule mo cuz he aint have 2 have no redneck backin him 2 go platinum like cuuuurly...,,
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    At this point i'd rather just listen to Ja Rule than the impostor 50. That ? just swagger jacked Ja's wave and its getting old now. Rather just listen to the real thing.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I'm glad 50 smashed Ja Rule's career into little bitty pieces for the simple fact that he was never that good to begin with. His music was on full blown pop mode at the time, his catalog was weak (VVV his best album is no more than 3.5 mics) and the little ? was getting too full of himself and out of nowhere 50 came and crushed him....so bad to the point that Ashanti was the Inc's go to artist. lol There's nothing to be angry about, Ja had a nice run and the only time he was dope is back in his Cash Money Click days..
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010

exactly,he ? about Jarule but this ? singing on every track he came out,and people fell for this trap.Jarule wouldve still been making hits if it wasnt for 50 cent and his goons
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited January 2010
    At this point i'd rather just listen to Ja Rule than the impostor 50. That ? just swagger jacked Ja's wave and its getting old now. Rather just listen to the real thing.

cuuuurly aint ? ja rulez career tho only a muuuunkey brainwash'd sheep would believe sumthang so foolish cuz ja still went GOLD(Blood In My Eye) & PLATINUM(RULE) afer cuuuuurly drop'd that garbage grodt.,,,,ja rule proved all da brainwash'd cuuuurly muuunkey azz sheep wrong when he drop'd NY wit kiss & ? ja still has hitz left n him itz just that after cuuuurly SNITCH'D on da inc & da FEDZ strip'd da inc of everythang ja is struggle now but he did his thang...ja rule has 4 PLATINUM SOLO LPZ & 1 GOLD EP nobody n da gggggay-unit can say that not even cuuuuurly & murder inc fuuuuk'd cuuuuurlyz ratz up n da streetz JA RULE WON!...,,ja can jump on a trak wit j & nas & cuuurly cant...HA
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    i have allways been a ja fan..... when murder inc website was up.. i was on that ? fathfully arguin this ? that was on 50 nutts.....

( grodt... aint even a classic)

all it talked about was " i got shot 9 times" ( he dont talk about that no mo...)

i got a vest on and a bullet proof bomb proof car ( which i wanna kno what happen 2 that)

and " ? ja"