Ladies...What If Your Man

Options
blackrain
blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
edited October 2010 in The Powder Room
Told you were wrong in public? Do you expect your man to always back you even when you and him both know you're wrong? Or would you want him to just be straight up with you right then and there?

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    damn, i wanna hear what these ladies say....

bbut from a man'sperspective, i try to avoid disagreements at all costs in public.....

and if i think she's just overly wrong about anything, i try to throw signs and signals to abandon and abort all conversations...
  • Zone6reppa
    Zone6reppa Members Posts: 926
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Zone6reppa wrote: »
    scenario?....

Please. Be more specific.
  • blackrain
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Zone6reppa wrote: »
    scenario?....

ok...let's say your lady is having a discussion with somebody and the argument she's making you know is some ? ...you know the info she's saying is flat out wrong...would you tell her she's wrong, just be quiet and let her be wrong, or take her side even though you know she's wrong...
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    ok...let's say your lady is having a discussion with somebody and the argument she's making you know is some ? ...you know the info she's saying is flat out wrong...would you tell her she's wrong, just be quiet and let her be wrong, or take her side even though you know she's wrong...

i'd standing behind the person she talking to like

"abort !! abort!!"

singletary-time-out-o.gif

bring it in bring it in!!

we needa huddle!!!
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nah..tell me im wrong, in my ear though. Don't play me in front of folks lmao but i need to know im wrong so i can ?
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i'd standing behind the person she talking to like

"abort !! abort!!"

singletary-time-out-o.gif

bring it in bring it in!!

we needa huddle!!!

Respectfully make me aware that I am wrong.

Just do not ever cause a scene, be loud or argue with me in public, I don't do any of that.
    Don't support my faults, correct me when I am wrong without undermining me of course.
  • blackrain
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nah..tell me im wrong, in my ear though. Don't play me in front of folks lmao but i need to know im wrong so i can ?

hey Dee, im tryna figure out how to celebrate my birthday...any ideas?
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options

lol @ Dee getting a text like

"I STILL <3 U...BUT....? "
  • blackrain
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Respectfully make me aware that I am wrong.
    Don't cause a scene, don't be loud, don't argue with me in public, I don't do any of that.
    Don't support my faults, correct me when I am wrong without undermining me of course. Don't be my mother now.

now this would be ideal...but I think some men have it in our heads that if we disagree with ya'll in public it's gonna make ya'll wanna do us like Michael did ol girl in Godfather 3 *Du insert gif here*
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hey Dee, im tryna figure out how to celebrate my birthday...any ideas?
    ooo I see what u did here......mmmhmmm I got some ideas though. What day is it? I need to pre-plan my wardrobe
    lol @ Dee getting a text like

"I STILL <3 U...BUT....? "
    lmao yesterday me and this cat went back and forth via text...i was flippin the ? out too. And after it was all said and done I realized I played myself ? cause I flipped out over something I didn't fully read. I'll never tell his ass I was wrong though. We canceled our future plans and everything. Well...I canceled them.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    now this would be ideal...but I think some men have it in our heads that if we disagree with ya'll in public it's gonna make ya'll wanna do us like Michael did ol girl in Godfather 3 *Du insert gif here*

As long as you not do it in a "play me" kind of way, there is no issue with helping me see my wrong ways.

It's all about honest and tough love. Some females may be offended but perhaps that is a personal issue.
    Growth can't occur without that kind of honesty. That isn't being rude, if anything that is love so women and men should not be offended by this.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nah, don't tell me I'm wrong in public.
    Wait until we're alone and address it.
  • blackrain
    edited October 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE=DEE-LICIOUS;1460668]ooo I see what u did here......mmmhmmm I got some ideas though. What day is it? I need to pre-plan my wardrobe

lmao yesterday me and this cat went back and forth via text...i was flippin the ? out too. And after it was all said and done I realized I played myself ? cause I flipped out over something I didn't fully read. I'll never tell his ass I was wrong though. We canceled our future plans and everything. Well...I canceled them.[/QUOTE]

3 days from now...
  • blackrain
    edited October 2010
    Options
    As long as you not do it in a "play me" kind of way, there is no issue with helping me see my wrong ways.

It's all about honest and tough love. Some females may be offended but perhaps that is a personal issue.
    Growth can't occur without that kind of honesty. That isn't being rude, if anything that is love so women and men should not be offended by this.

see that's what I don't get...I'd rather tell my girl she's wrong and let her be mad at me than look like an idiot to somebody else cuz she wants to believe she's right...in a weird way it's a way of showing I care but I've been around some women who don't see it like that...they see it as undermining them or trying to show them up
  • Zone6reppa
    Zone6reppa Members Posts: 926
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    see that's what I don't get...I'd rather tell my girl she's wrong and let her be mad at me than look like an idiot to somebody else cuz she wants to believe she's right...in a weird way it's a way of showing I care but I've been around some women who don't see it like that...they see it as undermining them or trying to show them up

No see, there is a way of going about things.
    If I am wrong, don't act childish and play me about it, tell me I am wrong and explain how.
    Put me on, that is what we are supposed to do, look out for each other. Teach each other things without trying to doing it in a "know-it-all" manner and learn from each other. I can't see a relationship any other way.

I don't like things with a coating of sugar, I'm a big kid now.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited October 2010
    Options

yea i agree....I wouldnt get mad if he told me i was wrong, cause i need to know but just don't blatantly put me out there in front of folks like that lol show some support...let me know in a nice, private manner. shoot..even send me a text like du said lol
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited October 2010
    Options
    3 days from now...

smmfh...postpone it till november 4th yo
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No see, there is a way of going about things.
    If I am wrong, don't act childish and play me about it, tell me I am wrong and explain how.
    Put me on, that is what we are supposed to do, look out for each other. Teach each other things without trying to doing it in a "know-it-all" manner and learn from each other. I can't see a relationship any other way.

I don't like things with a coating of sugar, I'm a big kid now.
    be like

"excuse me a second yall....lemme holla at u over here right quick........she be back yall.........(gets to corner)...u need some gatoraid?? a back rub?? cold compress?? cuz u getting slaughtered outt here boo"
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    be like

"excuse me a second yall....lemme holla at u over here right quick........she be back yall.........(gets to corner)...u need some gatoraid?? a back rub?? cold compress?? cuz u getting slaughtered outt here boo"
    Lmao.
    Minus the "boo" part. We don't do "boo."
    You can let here know she is wrong without completely embarrassing her and belittling her in public.

Basically.
  • MERYLISBACK
    MERYLISBACK Banned Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    9/10 i know when im wrong
    and if i chose to continue something knowing im wrong
    i have a reason for it
    if he decides to jump on the other side
    he ?

we could discuss that ? later!
  • blackrain
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You can let here know she is wrong without completely embarrassing her and belittling her in public. Depending on what it is I will back her though, but if it questions my integrity then I'm not going to lie for her when in reality I know she is making a fool of herself

i couldn't do that...then we're just 2 ? being wrong together lol...
  • blackrain
    edited October 2010
    Options
    smmfh...postpone it till november 4th yo

there's that NY...even coming out when you type...don't worry I don't celebrate or do much for my birthday anyway...im just gonna get some good ass sea food and find somebody to cook it for me lol
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if she says some dumb ? I just be like[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/359535/? -please-o.gif[/IMG]