Options
2»

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    red_ahh wrote: »
    why won't celeb parents let their kids be kids. in a couple of more years we will be reading about willow being addicted to drugs and she will be back and forth in court like Lindsey lohan.

There are lots of kids who turn out normal, anyone can find an extreme in any situation, plus why deny your childs dreams.
  • still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    She'll have a career moms and pops got too much clout for her not too.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    still-SBP wrote: »
    She'll have a career moms and pops got too much clout for her not too.

THIS...I would have her on Nick and Disney Channel first tho...have her own show...bring in that kiddie money that way
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    THIS...I would have her on Nick and Disney Channel first tho...have her own show...bring in that kiddie money that way

She still has time for that . But take in account of her parents . They may want her to have her own channel with their mind set. I mean Jaden was a star in his own movie after being a co-star with his pops in his first movie. Oh and his pops is one of the biggest stars in the world.They are about big moves to make room for bigger moves. She will have a great career but even if she doesnt she will be good no matter what
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited October 2010
    Options
    red_ahh wrote: »
    why won't celeb parents let their kids be kids. in a couple of more years we will be reading about willow being addicted to drugs and she will be back and forth in court like Lindsey lohan.

Looking at who her parents are, I honestly don't see Willow as a future Lindsey Lohan. Any move Willow makes as a kid will be over seen by her super star parents. They have pull and are definitely trying to keep those kids on the straight and narrow.

I can't say if she'll have a nice career in music. I'll decide when she gets older, puts out an album, or has some vocal training. (as if you have to have a good voice to be a singer)
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Of course she will. I mean look at how her dad pushed her to the front of the line with this song when you can go on youtube & find kids around her age who have better material & are just as good or better singers as she is trying to get into the industry. Sorry if I'm not as impressed with her as a lot of you are, but I'm sick of seeing these wealthy folk children being streamlined to stardom while some poor kid who works 20 times as hard can't get a break!
  • still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    Of course she will. I mean look at how her dad pushed her to the front of the line with this song when you can go on youtube & find kids around her age who have better material & are just as good or better singers as she is trying to get into the industry. Sorry if I'm not as impressed with her as a lot of you are, but I'm sick of seeing these wealthy folk children being streamlined to stardom while some poor kid who works 20 times as hard can't get a break!

Aint nothing anyone can do about that bruh it's just the way things go sometimes.What's Willow gonna do apologize for who her parents are.If anyone of those poor kids were in her position they'd be doing the same thing.
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    still-SBP wrote: »
    Aint nothing anyone can do about that bruh it's just the way things go sometimes.What's Willow gonna do apologize for who her parents are.If anyone of those poor kids were in her position they'd be doing the same thing.
    Ok & my position would still be the same.
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Bruh, it's not Willow's fault her parents have clout..and it's not her parent's fault they worked harder than others to give their children the opportunities they have. I mean, that is every parent's dream. Would it be better in your opinion of Whip My Hair was a youtube hit for some little hoodrat 9 year old who's parent's have no education?

She, and her parent's are blessed to be in the position they are in, and it's not like it was handed to them, the Smith's EARNED it..it's not even a question of "IF they earned it"..we all watched them grow up..? , Jada was doing Tupac music videos...doing "A Different World"..."Set it Off"...laying the ground work...and Will was rapping at 18..and though his music (other than Summertime) may be dated to many, at the time he paved the way for a lot of what became mainstream "hip hop" and it's acceptance into white america (arguably where the money is). We saw them put in WORK, and then we saw them benefit from the work, and now we get to see their kids benefit from it...really it SHOULD be inspiring. To me it's WAY better than seeing Paris Hilton or someone who comes from a LONG line of slavery money.

In the end, I hope she has a long, prosperous career, and stays on the straight and narrow similar to her parents...it'd be cool to watch a role model for our youth grow before our vary eyes..something similar to the Jackson's...
  • RXMasked
    RXMasked Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    To me the question should be whatis she going to do during her career and after.