Ladies: Whats the scariest thing that has happend to you at a mans house?

Options
American Loo VII 3D
American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Powder Room
ever went home with a seemingly nice gentleman, then you walk into his house and he asks you

"have you ever danced with the devil, on a pale moon's night."

then he refuses to turn the lights on????

i had a homegirl that had been on a few dates with this dude, and he invites her over to his crib. the ? lived in a storage shed.

like one of those shed stations people store their old couches and ? .

Comments

• Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ever went home with a seemingly nice gentleman, then you walk into his house and he asks you

i had a homegirl that had been on a few dates with this dude, and he invites her over to his crib. the ? lived in a storage shed.

this is why I couldnt date a random dude. he had to have been referred by someone(I know) who could vouch for him.
    ? scary out there
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I mean if that sh*t was fresh and nicely laid out I ain't mad at that dude.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

The bolded could be kinda hot.

But all joking aside, that's why you don't go to someone's house you don't know. You gotta have a few dates first to feel them out. Not that that's any guarantee he won't be crazy but it's a heck of a lot better than just stepping into a strangers house.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I was sitting on a bf's couch and we were playing video games. He stops playing the game and nudges my shoulder and says to me "how do you know I'm not a ? and plan on killing you?" I laugh and said "come on don't be a dork" He kept staring at me straight in the eyes and asked again, "seriously, how do you know I don't plan on killing you tonight?" I was starting to get worried cuz he had this dead look in his eyes, I kept scanning his eye for some hint of it being a joke, after a few minutes of being stared down I was really starting to get creeped out asking him to stop messing around but he just kept staring me down and I was starting wonder htf do I know he wouldn't do something like that? He picks up his controlled and says "hey I'm just kidding, just showing you that you never can tell what people are capable of". I never looked at people the same way again.
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I was sitting on a bf's couch and we were playing video games. He stops playing the game and nudges my shoulder and says to me "how do you know I'm not a ? and plan on killing you?" I laugh and said "come on don't be a dork" He kept staring at me straight in the eyes and asked again, "seriously, how do you know I don't plan on killing you tonight?" I was starting to get worried cuz he had this dead look in his eyes, I kept scanning his eye for some hint of it being a joke, after a few minutes of being stared down I was really starting to get creeped out asking him to stop messing around but he just kept staring me down and I was starting wonder htf do I know he wouldn't do something like that? He picks up his controlled and says "hey I'm just kidding, just showing you that you never can tell what people are capable of". I never looked at people the same way again.

lmaoo

did he ? u?
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmao at a ? living in a storage shed. i knew a ? who chilled in a storage unit. he had a sofa and a fridge full of 40s and he would chill out there during the summer.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmaoo

did he ? u?

That ? was not funny, scariest 10 minutes of my life. I was seriously starting to think my next stop was in garbage bags.

And no, we rarely even fought.
  • elzo69
    elzo69 Confirm Email Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    lmao at a ? living in a storage shed. i knew a ? who chilled in a storage unit. he had a sofa and a fridge full of 40s and he would chill out there during the summer.

lol dead hold on them ? got bathrooms ?? no right..................
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

word. $30 a month and the ? beats a hotel.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    elzo69 wrote: »

port-o-can, ? .
  • elzo69
    elzo69 Confirm Email Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    port-o-can, ? .

i guess if the girl is down for that.....................
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited October 2010
    Options

now why did he chill in a storage room
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmaoo

did he ? u?

I think so....
  • birdcall89
    edited October 2010
    Options
    elzo69 wrote: »

nah, but the office normally has a bathroom for the renters.

you could rent out a storage unit for like $30 a month to live in and you could get a gym membership for like $20 a month for showers and ? like that. youd be living the life off $50 a month. not too bad...
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited October 2010
    Options
    when i was in college i was pretty well known to the point i stopped giving a ? what ? thought, just arrogant

anyway onetime i had these two chicks coming over. so me and my homeboy waiting on these broads and just to prove i aint give a ? about these hoes i purposefully trashed my place 10 minutes before they were coming over.

not like ? , but i made my place kind of like a maze.

i put a barstool right in front of the door and i flipped my coffee table over and i put my microwave on the couch.

them hoes walked in like ???????
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I had a dude straight up refuse to leave my house

He was ackin up, I told him to leave

And this muhfucka refused to leave

I had to fake a 911 call to get him to get the ? out

Scary ?
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nah, but the office normally has a bathroom for the renters.

you could rent out a storage unit for like $30 a month to live in and you could get a gym membership for like $20 a month for showers and ? like that. youd be living the life off $50 a month. not too bad...

hey thatd be pretty cool if i didnt need more space.

if i was younger i'd do it and write a book about it.
  • birdcall89
    edited October 2010
    Options
    now why did he chill in a storage room

lol i have no idea why he did it. but he had a nice set up i guess. my family has a storage unit next to his, and i see him chilling there all the time. he was cool, when id be there wed play beer pong and i think hes getting an air hockey table for next summer.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited October 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    I had a dude straight up refuse to leave my house

He was ackin up, I told him leave

And this muhfucka refused to leave

I had to fake a 911 call to get him to get the ? out

Scary ?

my sophomore year in college we had a roommate who was a little slow

anyway we used to use the phrase "you gotta pull ya ? out" it basically meant take charge of the situation when dealing with a female.

so he goes to a broads crib, he's on her couch. she goes to her bedroom for something, she comes back he's sitting on her couch fully dressed with his ? hanging out

i found that story out years later cuz i dated her best friend.
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i know this pose to be for the ladies, but one time i had this female over for the first time, and we chilled, ate, watched movied and ? .

in the morning, she gone pull out her shank talkin bout " this what i was gonna use on yo ass if you got out of pocket."

scared the ? out of me.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    my sophomore year in college we had a roommate who was a little slow

anyway we used to use the phrase "you gotta pull ya ? out" it basically meant take charge of the situation when dealing with a female.

so he goes to a broads crib, he's on her couch. she goes to her bedroom for something, she comes back he's sitting on her couch fully dressed with his ? hanging out

i found that story out years later cuz i dated her best friend.

lmaooo.....
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I used to help deliver stuff when I worked for Lowes.

We walked in this one guys house and its full of dog ? . Dude was just sitting in his chair listening to some opera music, with a ? house full of dogs and drinking milk that looked expired.

He kept saying how much he liked flying kites, his respect for roaches, and his dogs. It was just weird the whole time.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Probably when his ex jumped an 8 foot privacy fence, and started to bang on his patio door....she was banging on his door, and was like "I see her in there!!! I SEEEE HEEERRRR!!!!" I was freaked out, because this was the first time being over to his house. I knew about her, he told me all about her...but it just blew my mind to see a chick in action LOL! He goes outside, I hear him say "Damn it, you done ? up my fence!!" and then some tussling. And I'm just sitting there with a cooler, like "the hell?"

Then, he comes back in the house, his cell phone rings, and was like "She wanna talk to you." So I talked to her....very surreal night for me, to say the least.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Probably when his ex jumped an 8 foot privacy fence, and started to bang on his patio door....she was banging on his door, and was like "I see her in there!!! I SEEEE HEEERRRR!!!!" I was freaked out, because this was the first time being over to his house. I knew about her, he told me all about her...but it just blew my mind to see a chick in action LOL! He goes outside, I hear him say "Damn it, you done ? up my fence!!" and then some tussling. And I'm just sitting there with a cooler, like "the hell?"

Then, he comes back in the house, his cell phone rings, and was like "She wanna talk to you." So I talked to her....very surreal night for me, to say the least.

Oh Lord!!! What did she have to say to you!?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i know a chick that was at a dude house and they was bout to ? then she heard movement in the closet

shes like whats that?

dude was like i put my cat in there cause most people dont like cats

she didnt believe it so she got up and opened the door it was his lil brother in there tryin to record them ?

haha she got her ? and left