Ladies: Whats the scariest thing that has happend to you at a mans house?

13»

Comments

• Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Lol. She just asked or did she also request/demand for you not to lock it?
    This fella was firm and adamant that it not be loecked.
    He must have had a story behind it, a bad flashback of an ex, a locked bathroom door and suspicious sounds on the other end of the door. Must have been the reason :P

it was on some " What did you lock the door for? You in there being sneaky aint you?" " What were you doing...... texting somebody?"

but she said it and was laughing/giggling but I knew she wasn't joking and a red flag went up lol
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Hell yeah, I got some stories to tell about women I've come across in my 37 years.

Dig

You and I both. Stories for days about men and women just from observing those women around me and from the stories they've told. Smh.
    I have a feeling you and I combining stories would take weeks or perhaps even months. True story :P
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    it was on some " What did you lock the door for? You in there being sneaky aint you?" " What were you doing...... texting somebody?"

but she said it and was laughing/giggling but I knew she wasn't joking and a red flag went up lol

Glad you realized that.
    This dude came to be quite a jealous and possessive individual so that friendship was short lived.
    I really can't bare the pressure of someone being so insecure and jealous.
    Confidence and security within yourself is necessary in a relationship with me otherwise I just can't, I refuse to.
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    texican11 wrote: »
    HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

You the little brother wasnt gonna record ? ...
    He was gonna jump in the action
    The Big brother was gonna turn off all the lights ? the ? out the chick
    Pretend he was gonna go to the bathroom and the lirtle brother was gonna go in for round 2
    (LoL) Your homegril was gonna get the Kat treatment
    (a train run on her)

KAT?
    ...whatchutalkin?
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    About$ wrote: »
    KAT?
    ...whatchutalkin?

See the sentence in ( ) below the statement. *shrugs*
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    See the sentence in ( ) below the statement. *shrugs*

I can follow this much.. but you know ppl like to embellish bruh... i'm looking for details
  • Chico Strickland
    Chico Strickland Members Posts: 110
    edited October 2010
    ? , it's a recession. Be glad the man didn't live in a box. Black women and their standards.
  • Zone6reppa
    Zone6reppa Members Posts: 926
    edited October 2010
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    too many stories and I don't feel like typing pages of ? so I'll give short synopsises. If one or the briefs intrest you I'll expand on them by request.

1) Chick pulled out a gun on me during an arguement and wouldn't let me leave. I had to pull a McGyver move to get the gun from her. Glad the bullet got lodged. Got away. Came back later, looked through her window and found her on the floor looking/acting crazy with the gun to her head talking gibberish to herself. Had to break in the crib to save her. Her kid woke up and walked in the room and saw it. That finally snapped her back to reality.

2) Was chillin at the same chicks house when her ex showed up with 5 of his homeboys. All ? trying to start ? . I grabbed the bat she kept in her room behind the door (she used to date a Yankee and had a baby by him) and came back out waiting on them to come in and try to jump me.

3) At a different chick's house after the club. used to ? with her girl but when her girl moved she give this chick permission to get at me. They dated 2 guys who were brothers and her girl's man used to beat on her. They never told me they had boyfriends. I'm up in there with her on the couch about to smash and her man shows up banging on the door. She didn't answer. dude went to his car and got some jumper cables then started throwing them at her 2nd floor apartment window. She wasn't having it. Chick ran in her room and pulled out a big as .45, ran out side and went off on dude threatened to ? him. I woke up the next morning at her crib with my tires slashed.

4) Turns out the first chick i talked about found out about the last chick i told about because the last chick's boyfriend's brother (who dated the girl's best friend's that I said moved away) used to be a regular customer of the first chick (who was a stripper when we first met) and just happened to run into the first chick at a store. He tried to holler but she told him she had a man. After some questions, dude realized I was the same dude that was also ? his ex and his brother's woman. So he told her I was ? around on her behind her back. She called me at work and asked me to come over during lunch. I get there and soon as I hit the door, she asked me how I knew the other chick. Of course I lied but she had all the info she needed. That hatin ? gave her the other chick's number and she called her why I was there and found out I was with the other chick just the night before. Keep in mind this is the same chick that tried to shoot me. Not a good situation to be in.

5) Was ? with this other chick who had a fugitive boyfriend who was wanted in Philly (we were in Florida at the time). Dude was wanted for a murder and a gang of other crimes. He fled Philly and came down to Florida looking for his (ex) chick. He showed up at her job (a bar) one night unannounced and saw me there. he caused a scene and the bouncers threw him out. 2 nights later I'm at her crib and he shows up in the middle of the night banging on the door yelling out that he came to ? BOTH of us. She was just a regular ? call to me so I didn't wanna be captain save-a-hoe for this hoe so I wasn't trying to go out the crib to confront this fool. She called police and told them he was a fugitive. 15 mins later it's police helicopter flying around the apartment complex and they out looking for his crazy ass. He escaped and I left in the morning when the coast was clear. Later that day when ol girl came home from work, apparently this fool hid in some bushes and jumped out at her when she tried to enter her apartment. He cracked her over the head with a full 40oz bottle, busted her head open and knocked her the ? out and kidnapped her. He momma calling me at work asking me for help getting her daughter back. I was like "? dat!". He eventually let her go and the police caught him during a set up sting where they called him on her cell phone he stole during the abduction and somehow fooled him into showing up somehwere (forgot how that exactly went down) and they arrested him.

Man I've had some doozies in my life
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Old ? wrote: »
    too many stories and I don't feel like typing pages of ? so I'll give short synopsises. If one or the briefs intrest you I'll expand on them by request.

1) Chick pulled out a gun on me during an arguement and wouldn't let me leave. I had to pull a McGyver move to get the gun from her. Glad the bullet got lodged. Got away. Came back later, looked through her window and found her on the floor looking/acting crazy with the gun to her head talking gibberish to herself. Had to break in the crib to save her. Her kid woke up and walked in the room and saw it. That finally snapped her back to reality.

2) Was chillin at the same chicks house when her ex showed up with 5 of his homeboys. All ? trying to start ? . I grabbed the bat she kept in her room behind the door (she used to date a Yankee and had a baby by him) and came back out waiting on them to come in and try to jump me.

3) At a different chick's house after the club. used to ? with her girl but when her girl moved she give this chick permission to get at me. They dated 2 guys who were brothers and her girl's man used to beat on her. They never told me they had boyfriends. I'm up in there with her on the couch about to smash and her man shows up banging on the door. She didn't answer. dude went to his car and got some jumper cables then started throwing them at her 2nd floor apartment window. She wasn't having it. Chick ran in her room and pulled out a big as .45, ran out side and went off on dude threatened to ? him. I woke up the next morning at her crib with my tires slashed.

4) Turns out the first chick i talked about found out about the last chick i told about because the last chick's boyfriend's brother (who dated the girl's best friend's that I said moved away) used to be a regular customer of the first chick (who was a stripper when we first met) and just happened to run into the first chick at a store. He tried to holler but she told him she had a man. After some questions, dude realized I was the same dude that was also ? his ex and his brother's woman. So he told her I was ? around on her behind her back. She called me at work and asked me to come over during lunch. I get there and soon as I hit the door, she asked me how I knew the other chick. Of course I lied but she had all the info she needed. That hatin ? gave her the other chick's number and she called her why I was there and found out I was with the other chick just the night before. Keep in mind this is the same chick that tried to shoot me. Not a good situation to be in.

5) Was ? with this other chick who had a fugitive boyfriend who was wanted in Philly (we were in Florida at the time). Dude was wanted for a murder and a gang of other crimes. He fled Philly and came down to Florida looking for his (ex) chick. He showed up at her job (a bar) one night unannounced and saw me there. he caused a scene and the bouncers threw him out. 2 nights later I'm at her crib and he shows up in the middle of the night banging on the door yelling out that he came to ? BOTH of us. She was just a regular ? call to me so I didn't wanna be captain save-a-hoe for this hoe so I wasn't trying to go out the crib to confront this fool. She called police and told them he was a fugitive. 15 mins later it's police helicopter flying around the apartment complex and they out looking for his crazy ass. He escaped and I left in the morning when the coast was clear. Later that day when ol girl came home from work, apparently this fool hid in some bushes and jumped out at her when she tried to enter her apartment. He cracked her over the head with a full 40oz bottle, busted her head open and knocked her the ? out and kidnapped her. He momma calling me at work asking me for help getting her daughter back. I was like "? dat!". He eventually let her go and the police caught him during a set up sting where they called him on her cell phone he stole during the abduction and somehow fooled him into showing up somehwere (forgot how that exactly went down) and they arrested him.

Man I've had some doozies in my life

LOL damn homie, why you keep going back, she must have had that good ?
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I locked this ? in a closet and threatened to burn his house down with his ass inside.

He got out of the closet and I ran. I was scared.
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    LOL damn homie, why you keep going back, she must have had that good ?
    good question. yeah it was good tho. I was young and geeked about dating a stripper. by the time ? got crazy, we'd been an item for a couple of years. SMH at me fulfilling a fantasy of ? a stripper and making her fall in love with me and quit her job, then still ? around on her. Us dudes caint act right for ? when we young. ? almost got me killed
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    ya ? with these horror stories and ? ...