Hey Ladies...do these ni99as on here annoy you by thinking they KNOW you?

Options
13»

Comments

• Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? aint ?

^ Saved this thread from becoming "holy thou art on women".
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I just laugh it off because 99.99999% of the time they are dead wrong
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    :just followed tupacfan into this thread:
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Absoultely!

The worst is someone judging you and yet they don't even know you.. or even associated with them on the IC.. And they come hard at you attacking you..for no ? reason too!! Smh..
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i get it more from blue than the fellas :(
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    sometimes I wonder why women still post in GnS pretty much knowing it is generally hostile and disrespectful to women

is it that they really enjoy the simps that much? or maybe women don't want to admit it, but they enjoy the abuse.................:shrugs

I guarantee if the IC womens only posted in the powder room and kicked out all the ruffians, ? would straighten up just to get a convo haha

• DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

I'll speak for me personally. I don't give a ? what the guys say most of the time. I don't post for yall. I post to get my opinions out, waste time at work and out of general boredom. There are hostile and disrespectful men everywhere and we run into em everyday. Unfortunately. Just like I know how to adapt in real life, I know how to adapt on the internet. If I wanna respond to a topic, I'm not gonna worry about whether some loser is gonna come in and call me a ? or talk ? about me. If it happens, I deal with it accordingly but why would I let 1 monkey stop my show?
  • blakfyahking
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'll speak for me personally. I don't give a ? what the guys say most of the time. I don't post for yall. I post to get my opinions out, waste time at work and out of general boredom. There are hostile and disrespectful men everywhere and we run into em everyday. Unfortunately. Just like I know how to adapt in real life, I know how to adapt on the internet. If I wanna respond to a topic, I'm not gonna worry about whether some loser is gonna come in and call me a ? or talk ? about me. If it happens, I deal with it accordingly but why would I let 1 monkey stop my show?

the bolded makes sense if it's only one monkey

but a female posting on the IC vs another board is damn near like a black man being a loyal poster on a white supremacist site

the GnS is a zoo full of monkeys

*flings my ? at Dee*:)
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Not true y'all be goin after ? like me all the time. Y'all don't know me!
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the bolded makes sense if it's only one monkey

but a female posting on the IC vs another board is damn near like a black man being a loyal poster on a white supremacist site

the GnS is a zoo full of monkeys

*flings my ? at Dee*:)

what u mean by that?

lol @ Dinky.....true true
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Keep your personal ? to your self and it probably would not happen very often. Most folks think they are all buddy buddy with people and as soon as they have a disagreement bombs are dropped.
  • blakfyahking
    edited October 2010
    Options
    what u mean by that?

lol @ Dinky.....true true

basically it's ironic that a woman would find it entertaining to post on a board that is damn near anti-female

especially when you see some females actually debating and get aggy in obvious female hate threads

no matter which way you slice it, it's a generally male dominated board, so it's damn near acceptable for mofos to get on here and talk crazy to chicks on here

but yet females continue to post when I'm pretty sure there are better alternatives elsewhere :shrugs
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    this is a forum..most ? do ? for laughs or to impress the nexter poster
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited October 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    Keep your personal ? to your self and it probably would not happen very often. Most folks think they are all buddy buddy with people and as soon as they have a disagreement bombs are dropped.

I see you don't get the point....

I'm talking about people who know nothing about you yet say ? like they know u. FALSE ? . If someone is dropping a bomb about some real ? - thats different.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? these ?
    Imma slap the ? out of 2 or 3 of these ? if I ever run up on them in the streets
    Fooley is on the top of my list with his thirsty pretending to hate women ass. ? that ? .
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    i get it more from blue than the fellas :(

Awww, po' thang.

Lol, we're supposed to stop because some ? lil boys didn't get enough hugs from mommy as a kid?
    With each hateful post, you can see their obvious issues--some woman, or women, done did them wrong and they just can't handle it. =~(*
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    5d3pk2jpg.gif

damn........................
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I just laugh cuz the majority of the time they're wrong...and they can make themselves look like damn fools...tbh I be wondering why more females don't be callin these ? out on they dumbazzness, lol.

I'm pretty good at reading people...but I rarely put folks on blast...

man....I wonder the same thing.
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Hell yeah I know all about this ? . I stay hearing my name out people's mouths even when I don't post for a while and 99% of the ? said about me is FALSE. But it's all good. Just proves how lame people are.