edited October 2010
    Options
    whatever dude.
    I'm too ? for this ? .
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sourpatch made a thread trying to get his ? shine on and you are in here simping...he won't be happy...you gonna get your e-ass whooped by him and his homies

fab5.jpg
    well damn...love is in the air...sourpatch is gonna be mad as ? ...prolly jealous as hell that Gravitation came in and stole his ? man shine too

I see what you did there. :mad:

2e1y4x5.gif

315n5op.jpg
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Any ? ass questions you wanted to ask itsgravitation, he has the answers. Keep the ? ? in here, thanks.

so like

now that you all can join the miliarty because the ban has been lefted, what are your plans for the future??
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm not a lady but hey ? dude, what does a boo-eat feel like, it can't feel a as good as pu$$-eat, it don't get wet or do it?
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yo sourpatch...did a woman drive you to be ? or was it a choice?

Your mother made me ? punk :mad:.

LOL, I'm just ? ' witchu.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    roflpuke @ this thread

grav

you wrong for not tellin those chicks you ? dudes tho--the lifestyle you engage in increases your exposure to ? substantially

and you know it

and keep tellin yourself your not livin a lie

but you know thats a lie too
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ROFLMAO @ Sourpatch

this ? is hilarious
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LMFAO, is that what you call a ? session these days?
    i promise its not for that.
    I just like to admire beaty.
    I have pics of Lady Gaga and Beyonce that i just like to look at.
    You're in the same catergory.
    My idea of beauty.
    Except for the whole "I'm a guy" part huh?
    are you saying you're a guy?
    Yes sir I am.
    i hope you're not offended when i say that kinda made me hard.
    You're a girly looking guy though.
    Do you create the look or is it natural.

I can't take this board sometimes lmaoooooooo oh man.....this was so ? and funny and ? and more ?

I like Boys Fall For tho u should post more- i remember u posting b4.
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i'm able to see both sides.

I'm married, but for the sake of an example, I honestly can't say dude is wrong for not volunteering to tell he also likes men to a women he's seeing. He like's both and said he's faithful in his current relationship with a woman. Which means regardless if he likes both he's only seeing this one person at this time.

Now, if he's seeing her and men at the same time then yeah he should tell. Actually even if he was 100 straight and was dating multiple women at one time he should let them know he'd prefer an open relationship. That goes for anyone of any sex. When I was single I dated a few women who on the down low liked women too but it never came into the conversation in the beginning stages of our relationship. It didn't matter because she was only seeing me only then. Months later we eventually got around to talking about girl-on-girl ? just in general conversations and it came out that she "well, yeah I like girls too and have been with a couple in the past". I didn't feel like she lied up til that point. Just didn't matter in a monogamous relationship. She even refused to hit me with a 3some with us and another chick because she said just because she liked girls didn't mean she wanted to share one with any man she's dating. Made perfectly good sense to me. *shrugs*
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This took an unexpected turn

And I'm not even mad

Carry on
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    people arent supposed to take it up the ass
    Really? - I never knew that, all my life I've been doing it wrong,lol.

Lmaoooooo
    Too funny
  • ßoysFállFör
    ßoysFállFör Members Posts: 283
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I could NEVER mess w/ a guy who lies & decieves anyone, including himself, If you lie to them, what stops you from doing the same thing to me?

Saying "I omit the truth" is the same as lying, the proverbial "tomato & toe - mah - tow" syndrome.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    this ? got me ? dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying

? damn
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I like Boys Fall For tho u should post more- i remember u posting b4.

co-sign!!!!!!

He's so pretty.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    this thread was wrong, but still funny as hell...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • ßoysFállFör
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You've never lied before?

Tell me where I said that at? - quit jumping to feeble conclusions, and read & comprehend, I simply said I couldn't mess with a guy who lies & decieves anyone, and since the subject me and him on were relationships, it would be evident for you to comprehend that I was speaking in terms of relationships.
  • JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    this thread was wrong, but still funny as hell...

• Kid Dynasty
    Kid Dynasty Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    All u fruity ? need to ? yoself. U were born with a ? for a reason. u cant reproduce with a male for a reason.
  • ßoysFállFör
    edited October 2010
    Options
    All u fruity ? need to ? yoself. U were born with a ? for a reason. u cant reproduce with a male for a reason.

Lol, you think we want to reproduce?, sorry honey, we don't, we just want to be filled up & ? & a steady relationship, with a man who respects us,lol.

I'm wondering though, if you feel so "ANGERED" about us "fruity ? ", why did you enter the thread?
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lol, you think we want to reproduce?, sorry honey, we don't, we just want to be filled up & ? & a steady relationship, with a man who respects us,lol.

I'm wondering though, if you feel so "ANGERED" about us "fruity ? ", why did you enter the thread?

please shut the ? up. you'll never be a women. deal with it.
  • ßoysFállFör
    edited October 2010
    Options
    please shut the ? up. you'll never be a women. deal with it.

Once again FAIL on the lack of COMPREHENSION ...read my previous post, I have way more things to do than to argue with some DL homosexual who's clearly venting his frustrations about him not able to come out and "BE HIMSELF" yet. It's so clear and evident that either you WANT ME to be a woman OR, you yourself WANT to be a woman, and thats okay, you can lie to me, but not to yourself.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options

this thread is not to bash anyone's sexuality so please take that ish somewhere else

Thanks in advance
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Once again FAIL on the lack of COMPREHENSION ...read my previous post, I have way more things to do than to argue with some DL homosexual who's clearly venting his frustrations about him not able to come out and "BE HIMSELF" yet. It's so clear and evident that either you WANT ME to be a woman OR, you yourself WANT to be a woman, and thats okay, you can lie to me, but not to yourself.

why is it that most ? think that if you dont agree with their lifestyle, that means that your secretly ? ? that is a pathetic excuse.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

lol damn no ? , I thought this was a girl