Jay-z "im like satan"

Options
One Spliff
One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in The Reason
daaayyyuuuuuum !!!!!!!!!!!...straight from the horses mouth....

n he calls himself j-hova...which is of course blasphemous and excatly how satan would proclaim himself as a sign of disrespect, no1 is like ? ....

this is all the proof we need.

JAY-Z MUST BE STOPPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• illogics
    illogics Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • Question Authority
    Question Authority Members Posts: 494
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Stop being so sensitive ? . This is entertainment. Stop taking ? to heart.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    jay the anti-christ /thread
  • illogics
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Stop being so sensitive ? . This is entertainment. Stop taking ? to heart.

Woah, you put more heart into your post than I put thought into my two words. Lol, wow. And there's nothing entertaining about beating a dead horse into the ground. Well, not to me at least.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Jesus was just a regular man and religion is a tool use to control society, get over it.
  • Question Authority
    Question Authority Members Posts: 494
    edited January 2010
    Options
    illogics wrote: »
    Woah, you put more heart into your post than I put thought into my two words. Lol, wow. And there's nothing entertaining about beating a dead horse into the ground. Well, not to me at least.

Admit it, though. Some of you ? do have the tendency to get catty in these obvious shock threads. You disagree?
  • illogics
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Admit it, though. Some of you ? do have the tendency to get catty in these obvious shock threads. You disagree?

I don't have a history. You tried to read something into TWO WORDS and failed.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    illogics is correct.....WACK THREAD
  • One Spliff
    edited January 2010
    Options

lol..its funny...because i see jay illuminati threads n shake my head n ignore them...even tho im very aware of illuminati and all things related, i still think the idea of jay being a member is ridiculous....

but this threads prooves to me the reason is still full of jay stans....its disgusting...

anyway....i jus heard another jay lyrics...

"i aint askin for forgiveness of my sins"

^^^ lol....

maybe i need rethink this whole jay illuminati conenction....lol

im listening to d'evils right now...he also jus said...

"my soul is possed by the evils, in the form of diamons n lexuses"

i also saw an interview where he admitted that he was playing up to the rumours some what, and that it was funny to him...he seemed kinda shook...like he had something to hide...

wow.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Jehovah is blasphemous in itself it is not even an accurate name for Elohim Adonai, it was made up by Ignorant Europeans Who did not Understand the Tetragrammaton and how to say Yahweh. That being said Jigga is a clown and playing with you simple Kats heads...
  • psychobone
    psychobone Members Posts: 57
    edited February 2010
    Options
    "Blasphemy passed to me because now Satan's my pen pal" Tech N9ne. Evidently he is a devil worshipper to

"Me and the devil sharing chronic blunts" The Game. So is he

"I sold my soul to the devil" Kany West. Clearly he is in on the movement

"We laugh as we cast the first stones at Christ" JusAllah. He's the devil

and last but not least, my personal favourite "? your crucifix, your religion and its uselessness, your propaganda is more wickeder than Lucifers"Vinnie Paz

I think people need to lighten up, Jay-Z is not the devil or part of the illuminati. Don't jump on the bandwagon, we aren't in the middle ages, u can think for yourself
  • biggar
    biggar Members Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So he is Satan and Jehovah Witness?
  • One Spliff
    edited February 2010
    Options
    psychobone wrote: »
    "Blasphemy passed to me because now Satan's my pen pal" Tech N9ne. Evidently he is a devil worshipper to

"Me and the devil sharing chronic blunts" The Game. So is he

"I sold my soul to the devil" Kany West. Clearly he is in on the movement

"We laugh as we cast the first stones at Christ" JusAllah. He's the devil

and last but not least, my personal favourite "? your crucifix, your religion and its uselessness, your propaganda is more wickeder than Lucifers"Vinnie Paz

I think people need to lighten up, Jay-Z is not the devil or part of the illuminati. Don't jump on the bandwagon, we aren't in the middle ages, u can think for yourself

lyrics dont mean ? bruh...

if anything...its the symbolism in his videos and that satanic t-shirt he was rockin thats suspect....
  • ambiguous1
    ambiguous1 Members Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    SMH at Rap fans not taken lyrics in their intended content

reminding me of Faux News and ? pulling out single line quotes. Jay already answers this question...

And i'm pretty sure he said he doesnt beleive in organized religion, which would mean him calling him self J HOva isnt blasphemous.

SMH at you trying to force ur religious views on people
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited February 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Jesus was just a regular man and religion is a tool use to control society, get over it.

SHUT THAT ? UP!!

Ain't no-body believeing in that tired old masonic lie (Jesus was just a regular man and religion is a tool use to control society)

U a weak minded dude, the white-man came up with that masonic BULL-? , so that WEAK-MINDED people like u would believe it, an in yo case IT WORKED HAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Jehovah is blasphemous in itself it is not even an accurate name for Elohim Adonai, it was made up by Ignorant Europeans Who did not Understand the Tetragrammaton and how to say Yahweh. That being said Jigga is a clown and playing with you simple Kats heads...

damn avoided like wild fire by both sides of the idiot race...