Boardwalk Empire: Nucky luvs snitches???

Chillin&Postin
Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
edited October 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
yo,
who seen the last ep of Boardwalk Empire...
SPOLIER SPOILER SPOLIER

why does Nucky finally wanna get with Mrs Schroeder when she snitched on his operation???
i dont get it.

i knew he was gonna get wit her though,he was gettin tired of that brainless broad wit the nice lips who seems to show her ? every episode but i didnt see it happening this way

Comments

• lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    That's not snitching
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited October 2010
    lion_heart wrote: »
    That's not snitching

technically its not snitching.
    she had no obligation to that outfit...
    but today folks call anything type of tellin snitching.

so i will say she rolled over on it,she dropped a dime on it,she spilled the beans.

and i know she knew Nucky was head of that ? ,she xcaught feelin about him not eating her soda bread
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    It wasn't until she saw the guy who was running the liquor behind her house get let into Nucky's office while she was told that he would not be seeing anyone else that day did she go and tell the FEDS. She is part of that woman's league that spoke out against alcohol, if its illegal she is against it, she was worried that the kids would see what was going on, etc. He thought he would be able to manipulate her like he is able to do with other voters but she wasn't having it.

His current woman is dumb as ? and even though Mrs. Schroeder is nieve, she isn't stupid. IMO both them ? are ugly and I would have ? up Mrs. Schroeder life
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    ? that, Mrs. Schroeder would've been catching it!! That last scene caught me by surprise for some reason, even tho I knew that was coming!

Nucky's main ? is right too!
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Threadstarter, at least 95% of television shows are made for idiots to enjoy. Why don't you just find something else to watch Sundays at 9?
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Nucky got with her to extingush the fire she was gonna cause. He figures if he's tapping that ass she'll keep her mouth shut.
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited October 2010
    allied wrote: »
    Nucky got with her to extingush the fire she was gonna cause. He figures if he's tapping that ass she'll keep her mouth shut.

i like this theory.
    tappin that ass to pacify her.

but...... her being so upright,i think since she is closer to him she will jus nag more and more... and his jumpoff jus might cut her ass.