Explain the Trinity

Skeratch
Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
edited October 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Just kidding, that's impossible.

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited October 2010
    Water.

Can be liquid, solid, or gas.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Bosh, James and Wade?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    major pain wrote: »
    Bosh, James and Wade?

aikman,emmitt and irvin?
  • major pain
    edited October 2010
    aikman,emmitt and irvin?

Shaq face.... Novacek, Johnston, Harper. O-line...Cowboys are my favorite team but they had help!
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    lol..................
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    major pain wrote: »
    Shaq face.... Novacek, Johnston, Harper. O-line...Cowboys are my favorite team but they had help!

im a cowboys fan too.....
    <
    lost sig bet
  • Skeratch
    edited October 2010
  • major pain
    edited October 2010
    im a cowboys fan too.....
    <
    lost sig bet

I know... sucks lol
  • Skeratch
    edited October 2010
    ether-i-am wrote: »

Me. Myself. I

Objective, Reflexive, Subjective. Woi.
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited October 2010
    Skeratch wrote: »
    Just kidding, that's impossible.

The Holy Trinity

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

The 24 Elders are called the Fathers and Mothers of the Nation. Each Elder is called Father by his tribe, and his wife, the Queen, is called Mother.
    The 144 Chiefs are called the Sons and Daughters of the Elders. Each Chief is called the Son by his clan, and the co-Chief, his wife, is called the Daughter.
    The 144,000 Judges are called the Holy Spirit, or Divine Life, by the residents of their town.

The three groups of our leaders, the Elders, Chiefs, and Judges, are called the highest Holy Trinity.
    Their designation as the highest holy trinity comes from the following teaching:

We are taught that the true name of reality, or all of existence, is the holy trinity. At the beginning of creation that has no beginning, ? created reality in the form of a triangle, or three-sided "form", or trinity. To this day, all reality is created in exactly the same way, every time. First ? divided into two, and then into three, and when he/she became three, then reality, or all of existence in the universe, came into being. Since that moment, every event in reality, every action in life, every movement in the universe, every facet of life whatsoever, is in the form of the holy triangle.

We are taught that when a young girl sweeps the floor of her house, that event is in the form of the divine trinity. When a boy plays a drum or a woman dances to music, all those movements are in the form of the holy trinity, or triangle of reality.
    In the case of the young girl, she is called the mother of her divine trinity. The clean floor that results from her sweeping is called the daughter of her divine trinity, and the act of sweeping is called her holy spirit.
    The boy playing the drum is called the father of his actions. The music he brings into existence is called his son and the act of playing the drum is called his holy spirit.
    The dancing woman is also the mother of her actions. The dance resulting from her actions is her daughter, and action of her swaying hips is called her holy spirit. To our ancestors, every action is holy, and is called the holy spirit.
    When you type a message on the computer, that typing action is your holy spirit. The message you create is your son or daughter, and you are the father or mother of your holy trinity, or triangle of reality.
    Every result of every action is called the son or daughter of its creator, and the individual creating it is its father or mother. This is called the divine trinity by means of which reality comes into existence.

All reality exists by the manifestation of the divine trinity in every universal event, however serious or mundane.

Reality manifests on the highest level as ? (the Father/Mother), the universe (the son/daughter), and life (the holy spirit). So ? , the universe, and life are the highest manifestation of the holy trinity, or triangle of existence.

The Holy Trinity is personified on the highest level in the persons of the 24 Elders as the Fathers/Mothers, the 144 Chiefs as the Sons/Daughters, and the 144,000 Judges as the Holy Spirit, or Custodians of Divine Life.
    Our leaders are called the Highest Holy Trinity.

In addition, the Elders are called the Custodians of Divine Unity. (Divine means perfect, complete, whole or holy). Divine unity is another name for the oneness of ? .
    The 24 Elders are also called the home of eternity. When the singers compose their songs, they call them by many other names. The poets use even more names as they feel inspired to sing their praises. But of all the names of the Elders, the most popular and most beloved is simply Mother and Father. In the eternal language of the Black Nation, mother is Ma and father is Ra.

Ra and Ma, or simply RAMA.
    That is the eternal name of ? .

And it is by the will of ? that reality manifests on earth in the form of the divine triangle.
    That is the origin of the expression, "the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit", also called by our people, the Mother, the Daughter, and the Divine Life.
  • Skeratch
    edited October 2010
    anthony7q wrote: »
    The Holy Trinity

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

The 24 Elders are called the Fathers and Mothers of the Nation. Each Elder is called Father by his tribe, and his wife, the Queen, is called Mother.
    The 144 Chiefs are called the Sons and Daughters of the Elders. Each Chief is called the Son by his clan, and the co-Chief, his wife, is called the Daughter.
    The 144,000 Judges are called the Holy Spirit, or Divine Life, by the residents of their town.

The three groups of our leaders, the Elders, Chiefs, and Judges, are called the highest Holy Trinity.
    Their designation as the highest holy trinity comes from the following teaching:

We are taught that the true name of reality, or all of existence, is the holy trinity. At the beginning of creation that has no beginning, ? created reality in the form of a triangle, or three-sided "form", or trinity. To this day, all reality is created in exactly the same way, every time. First ? divided into two, and then into three, and when he/she became three, then reality, or all of existence in the universe, came into being. Since that moment, every event in reality, every action in life, every movement in the universe, every facet of life whatsoever, is in the form of the holy triangle.

We are taught that when a young girl sweeps the floor of her house, that event is in the form of the divine trinity. When a boy plays a drum or a woman dances to music, all those movements are in the form of the holy trinity, or triangle of reality.
    In the case of the young girl, she is called the mother of her divine trinity. The clean floor that results from her sweeping is called the daughter of her divine trinity, and the act of sweeping is called her holy spirit.
    The boy playing the drum is called the father of his actions. The music he brings into existence is called his son and the act of playing the drum is called his holy spirit.
    The dancing woman is also the mother of her actions. The dance resulting from her actions is her daughter, and action of her swaying hips is called her holy spirit. To our ancestors, every action is holy, and is called the holy spirit.
    When you type a message on the computer, that typing action is your holy spirit. The message you create is your son or daughter, and you are the father or mother of your holy trinity, or triangle of reality.
    Every result of every action is called the son or daughter of its creator, and the individual creating it is its father or mother. This is called the divine trinity by means of which reality comes into existence.

All reality exists by the manifestation of the divine trinity in every universal event, however serious or mundane.

Reality manifests on the highest level as ? (the Father/Mother), the universe (the son/daughter), and life (the holy spirit). So ? , the universe, and life are the highest manifestation of the holy trinity, or triangle of existence.

The Holy Trinity is personified on the highest level in the persons of the 24 Elders as the Fathers/Mothers, the 144 Chiefs as the Sons/Daughters, and the 144,000 Judges as the Holy Spirit, or Custodians of Divine Life.
    Our leaders are called the Highest Holy Trinity.

In addition, the Elders are called the Custodians of Divine Unity. (Divine means perfect, complete, whole or holy). Divine unity is another name for the oneness of ? .
    The 24 Elders are also called the home of eternity. When the singers compose their songs, they call them by many other names. The poets use even more names as they feel inspired to sing their praises. But of all the names of the Elders, the most popular and most beloved is simply Mother and Father. In the eternal language of the Black Nation, mother is Ma and father is Ra.

Ra and Ma, or simply RAMA.
    That is the eternal name of ? .

And it is by the will of ? that reality manifests on earth in the form of the divine triangle.
    That is the origin of the expression, "the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit", also called by our people, the Mother, the Daughter, and the Divine Life.

Interesting, thanks.
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Osiris, Isis, and Horus. The father, the mother, and the son. they just replaced the mother with the holy ghost and bada boom bada bing, you have your holy trinity.

But to take things deeper. Neo was in love with her, and she was in love with him. did she die? did she get preggers? who's looking forward to a matrix remake in about 10 years lol
  • major pain
    edited October 2010
    lmao...gonna have to keep it ANOTHER week after they lose to NY this week lolllllll

damn :(

Will not happen.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    everything anthony7q posted is copy/pasted from a nameless lame on a forum from 2005

and yet, blacks eat it up because its got the word "black" in the title

? is gullible
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    ether-i-am wrote: »

Me. Myself. I (this one will mindfuck you if you really really really think about it)

I've contemplated this for a while, and still I'm undecided, but this is what I've gotten to so far:

Me(ego), myself(the self) and I(the doer)

Ego(illusion), Self(reality) and Doer(animator)

Illusion(false), Reality(truth) and Animator(life)