Let Me School You On Illuminati

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I know their vehicles (mainly air crafts) were so advanced to this day some people claim the ? 's had UFO technology. As crazy as it sounds, check it out, there's a lot of interesting information about it.
    people are going to make that claim regardless of the specifics of the technology. the Nazis DID have more advanced aircraft in many respects, but by the same token, a) non-German nations were building some quality planes of their own and b) we're not talking about SUCH a difference in development that "it had to be from UFOs" is the most logical conclusion.
    I could be wrong about the weapons. I don't claim to be an expert on WWII but I remember reading/hearing about the US improving their own weapons by studying ? technology. I do know for a fact we studied their air crafts.
    you're going to study your opponent's weapons regardless, but while they had many good weapons, so did the rest of the nations involved, whether we're talking about small arms or armor or artillery.
    The atom bomb was first developed by Nazis. That's when Einstein contacted the US and leaked information about this new weapon, which prompted the US to start the Manhattan Project.
    it's true that the discovery of nuclear fission is credited to Germans, but we're not talking about a situation where Germans developed the bomb and everyone else scrambled to catch up. the Germans started working on developing a nuclear weapon in 1939 ... and didn't really accomplish much, and certainly didn't develop an atomic bomb. the Manhattan Project began in ... 1939, and developed an actual atomic bomb (or two or three).
    Planes from other countries don't just randomly fly into US airspace and begin attacking. Not today, not back then. If you research some of the events leading up to Pearl Harbor, you'll find that our anti-air craft defenses were disabled just days prior to the attack.
    i don't think i'm arguing that it was "random." it was a well-planned attack that, in the end, was not in the best interest of Japan. the fact that it resulted in a war that they lost doesn't in and of itself make it a conspiracy.
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »
    characters 10 such and such...

wow,that was dope.I watched that whole thing
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Cosign this thread, it's pretty ? obvious that everything is set up to cause conflict and separation and distract us from the truth. I've been saying this forever, that's why i don't subscribe to religion, all this race ? , ethnocentrism,etc, it's bigger than that and we all have a connection to each other. I think we all have the capability to look inside of us and tap into a higher power, but we are so distracted by everyday life, the system doesn't want consciousness and awakening. We basically spend our lives chasing the dream (money) and forget what our purpose is, it's all one cycle. smh

I do believe this will get better though, that's where i feel the 2012 prophecy will come into play, i feel that nature/Earth will always find a way to replenish itself. I believe civilization is older than we think, i believe there has been multiple cycles of life on this planet and stuff like the Pyramids, Easter Island,etc are symbols to remind us of our past.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    i feel the 2012 prophecy will come into play

well it wont, deal with it
  • fresh.k
    fresh.k Members Posts: 465
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? that illuminatti ? .
  • showkase2
    showkase2 Members Posts: 66
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Here's my thing:

If ALL of these theories are, in fact, false...HOW ELSE did society get where it is today? WHY is there a such thing as U.S./Canada/Mexico? How/why did the dollar and central banks come to exist?

Somebody explain to me NOT just how..but WHY we got to the point we're currently in as humans?

And why do people seem to automatically reject these theories without even considering whether or not they're true?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited October 2010
    Options
    showkase2 wrote: »
    Here's my thing:

If ALL of these theories are, in fact, false...HOW ELSE did society get where it is today? WHY is there a such thing as U.S./Canada/Mexico? How/why did the dollar and central banks come to exist?

Somebody explain to me NOT just how..but WHY we got to the point we're currently in as humans?

And why do people seem to automatically reject these theories without even considering whether or not they're true?

So for people to advance and for people to own land there has to be an Illuminati?

And Banking and Currency existed long before the Illuminati are even thought to have came into existence.
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So for people to advance and for people to own land there has to be an Illuminati?

And Banking and Currency existed long before the Illuminati are even thought to have came into existence.

right, what were people doing before the illuminati existed?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    oliverlang wrote: »
    right, what were people doing before the illuminati existed?

All Sharing lands with no territorial boundaries, no names, no advancements, and everybody was friends and charged nothing for the things they found.
  • gum989
    edited October 2010
    Options
    As many know, the outcome of the 2004 United States Presidental election, mattered not to the Yale secret society "Skull & Bones". Both Bush and Kerry were and are, ADMITTED members. Now if any of you want to accept that - and are just cool with that fact, that "a democratically elected leader" for our country, could only be selected from ONE group - then fine. Just ignore the rest of us who see this as UNDENIABLE PROOF that there is such a thing as GLOBAL ELITE. Me - my eyes are wide ? ' open, regardless of what names you wanna call me for not blindly accepting a governments word on everything.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    As many know, the outcome of the 2004 United States Presidental election, mattered not to the Yale secret society "Skull & Bones". Both Bush and Kerry were and are, ADMITTED members. Now if any of you want to accept that - and are just cool with that fact, that "a democratically elected leader" for our country, could only be selected from ONE group - then fine. Just ignore the rest of us who see this as UNDENIABLE PROOF that there is such a thing as GLOBAL ELITE. Me - my eyes are wide ? ' open, regardless of what names you wanna call me for not blindly accepting a governments word on everything.

Global Elite and Illuminati are two different things
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I only know of a few of the families, as they keep this information extremely guarded. For example the Royal Family in Great Britain are one of them. All I know is the majority are European.

secretly guarded huh and an average joe like you gets to find out about it.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

Skull and Bones is a fraternity at Yale, not a secret society. Bush and Kerry both attended Yale. Both pledged or w/e the initiation is to get into the fraternity. Its not even that serious. Maybe, if you compared the list of presidents that went to Skull and Bones (hell even went TO Yale) you might see an underwhelming number of them that are not members?
  • showkase2
    showkase2 Members Posts: 66
    edited October 2010
    Options

I thought you said there's no such thing as the illuminati.

But, if *America* banking & currency existed before the illuminati existed, how did it come to exist?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    showkase2 wrote: »
    I thought you said there's no such thing as the illuminati.

But, if *America* banking & currency existed before the illuminati existed, how did it come to exist?

There is no Illuminati, but there is a date that people claim they came to be.

Sumerians started banking and currency... http://www.santarosa.edu/~mbond/Sumer.ppt.pdf
  • gum989
    edited October 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Skull and Bones is a fraternity at Yale, not a secret society. Bush and Kerry both attended Yale. Both pledged or w/e the initiation is to get into the fraternity. Its not even that serious. Maybe, if you compared the list of presidents that went to Skull and Bones (hell even went TO Yale) you might see an underwhelming number of them that are not members?

"It's not that serious"!?!? It's OK, in your mind, that out of the millions of people in this country, the 2 people that we had to choose from (and don't give me that 3rd party ? ), were from the same small, exclusive, "fraternity"? Your'e ? ' kiddin' me right?
  • major pain
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "It's not that serious"!?!? It's OK, in your mind, that out of the millions of people in this country, the 2 people that we had to choose from (and don't give me that 3rd party ? ), were from the same small, exclusive, "fraternity"? Your'e ? ' kiddin' me right?

Yale is a VERY prestigious university. They bolster their reputation as such. Harvard, Yale, Oxford, MIT... all these places have reputations for supposedly being the best type of formal education one can receive. You are only looking at ONE presidential election. So, again, have you looked at the number of presidents that even attended Yale let alone were members of this fraternity? Wouldnt it stand to reason that if this group were responsible for "placing" presidents, many MORE would be members? You said your eyes are "open" well look at the entire picture.
  • oliverlang
    edited October 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Wouldnt it stand to reason that if this group were responsible for "placing" presidents, many MORE would be members? You said your eyes are "open" well look at the entire picture.

Reason? pssst....who uses that useless tool nowadays..
  • major pain
    edited October 2010
    Options
    oliverlang wrote: »
    Reason? pssst....who uses that useless tool nowadays..

facetatt.jpg

Illuminati chick...chea!
  • oliverlang
    edited October 2010
    Options
    man i really hope that's a photoshop demonstration.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Meh, If there is such an organization, it think its just a bunch of powerful elite ? that get together ever now and then, have drinks, ? ? and talk about the old days.
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Here we go with this ? again.. High degree Freemasons are encompassed in the Illuminati huh? What degree are you t/s?
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Here we go with this ? again.. High degree Freemasons are encompassed in the Illuminati huh? What degree are you t/s?

*Looks at Avi*

Well, we know who sent you here...
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Shyheim wrote: »
    *Looks at Avi*

Well, we know who sent you here...

LOL and who would that be?