is their a way to naturally make my dyck big?

Options

Comments

• KarolinaSouftoLACali
    KarolinaSouftoLACali Members Posts: 864
    edited November 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    my ? i cant eat ? cause women will take advantage of me

i dont understand wat u mean
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

i dont understand wat u mean

ima break it down for you doggie. see when you packin a women dont expect you to eat the ? . they would like you to do it but wont trip if you dont. me on the other hand a women expects that from me and nothing else. its like if you dont eat it you cant ? . and if i do eat it what will stop that ? from just saying ? it. im tired i dont want to ? . get it ? ?
  • KarolinaSouftoLACali
    edited November 2010
    Options

ima break it down for you doggie. see when you packin a women dont expect you to eat the ? . they would like you to do it but wont trip if you dont. me on the other hand a women expects that from me and nothing else. its like if you dont eat it you cant ? . and if i do eat it what will stop that ? from just saying ? it. im tired i dont want to ? . get it ? ?

? ur theory is heavily flawed...if u please dat ? wit da tongue she automatically gonna let u ? or give u sum head....sumtimes ? dont even want they ? licked and jus want sum ? shoved in there

but bruh if u aint gonna eat da ? jus suck and nibble on her ? while strokin her ? till she beg for da ? .....n if u aint packin (courtesy pause) jus play wit her nipples while u ? ....most ? can ? if u play wit da nipples while ur in the the ? ....u dont even have to stroke
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options

? ur theory is heavily flawed...if u please dat ? wit da tongue she automatically gonna let u ? or give u sum head....sumtimes ? dont even want they ? licked and jus want sum ? shoved in there

but bruh if u aint gonna eat da ? jus suck and nibble on her ? while strokin her ? till she beg for da ? .....n if u aint packin (courtesy pause) jus play wit her nipples while u ? ....most ? can ? if u play wit da nipples while ur in the the ? ....u dont even have to stroke

it aint flawed my ? . im an observer of life. and a ? aint gone let you stick if you aint hittin walls. and even if she does she aint gone call back. do me a favor. find chicks who dont ? little ? ? and let me know if my theory is flawed. bad ? too. not them precious lookin ? you love to eat.
  • KarolinaSouftoLACali
    edited November 2010
    Options

it aint flawed my ? . im an observer of life. and a ? aint gone let you stick if you aint hittin walls. and even if she does she aint gone call back. do me a favor. find chicks who dont ? little ? ? and let me know if my theory is flawed. bad ? too. not them precious lookin ? you love to eat.

never had that problem

but ? a call back....jus get u a quick nut ?

but im not gonna entertain u no more (courtesy pause) cause ur self-esteem is too low to get any ? ....? it i tried
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

check the name and the avi nukka

U cant go around givin us louisville ? bad names fam...Lil ? isnt in my vocab
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    U cant go around givin us louisville ? bad names fam...Lil ? isnt in my vocab

? you from buillit county. you an outsider

never had that problem

but ? a call back....jus get u a quick nut ?

but im not gonna entertain u no more (courtesy pause) cause ur self-esteem is too low to get any ? ....? it i tried

im tryin to find a girl friend my nigg
  • KarolinaSouftoLACali
    edited November 2010
    Options

well get to kno the chick before u ? her....if she like u enough she'll wont mind.....my homegurl was in love wit a ? (and had a baby by him too) but she always sed his ? was little....n she sed the sex wasnt good either but she loved da ? so she didnt mind
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

Jefferson County. Norton's Hospital.
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    well get to kno the chick before u ? her....if she like u enough she'll wont mind.....my homegurl was in love wit a ? (and had a baby by him too) but she always sed his ? was little....n she sed the sex wasnt good either but she loved da ? so she didnt mind

are they still together id the 100 million dollar question. if not why did she leave the ? and does she look good. i.e. would you wife?
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options

Jefferson County. Norton's Hospital.

yeah you might of been born their but youve claimed many times you live in bullit county so im still right.
  • KarolinaSouftoLACali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    are they still together id the 100 million dollar question. if not why did she leave the ? and does she look good. i.e. would you wife?

yea and he cheated on her n had another baby while she was pregnant....but they live together now n r back together....and she was like a solid 8.5, nice ass and ? , and a nurse.....i wuldnt wife cuz dats my homegurl and we kno all each other business (fuckwise.....she dont suck ? ....cant wife that)....but if she threw it at me i wuld smash RAW and ? inside
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Eat durian, and lots of it.
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Eat durian, and lots of it.

the ? ? thats that stinky plant. wtf is this supposed to do? hell that fat ? on the travel channel wont eat this ? and he eats anythang.
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yea and he cheated on her n had another baby while she was pregnant....but they live together now n r back together....and she was like a solid 8.5, nice ass and ? , and a nurse.....i wuldnt wife cuz dats my homegurl and we kno all each other business (fuckwise.....she dont suck ? ....cant wife that)....but if she threw it at me i wuld smash RAW and ? inside

ok. so youre tellin me she's a solid 8.5 a nurse and this ? got a little ? and cheated on her and got another ? pregnant and she still took the ? back? i call ? . something aint right. aint no little ? ? in his life gone ? that up. you got any pics or this ? number so i can ask these deep questions? nvrmind. so what your tryin to tell me is to get my confidence up?
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the ? ? thats that stinky plant. wtf is this supposed to do? hell that fat ? on the travel channel wont eat this ? and he eats anythang.

Trust me it works. I seent it with my own eyes. Do it.
  • KarolinaSouftoLACali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ok. so youre tellin me she's a solid 8.5 a nurse and this ? got a little ? and cheated on her and got another ? pregnant and she still took the ? back? i call ? . something aint right. aint no little ? ? in his life gone ? that up. you got any pics or this ? number so i can ask these deep questions? nvrmind. so what your tryin to tell me is to get my confidence up?

yea and he was a fat ? wit glasses but he had his ? together

u ever heard that saying "ugly ? get the prettiest ? "....its all about confidence bruh....jus be cocky and confident but dont be arrogant and u can get any chick u want

girls can sense a ? wit low self-esteem....confidence and security makes the ? wet

like Ray Cash sed "im a ? in my own ? mind"
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Trust me it works. I seent it with my own eyes. Do it.

el oh el at me believein you. you just want me to die.
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yea and he was a fat ? wit glasses but he had his ? together

u ever heard that saying "ugly ? get the prettiest ? "....its all about confidence bruh....jus be cocky and confident but dont be arrogant and u can get any chick u want

girls can sense a ? wit low self-esteem....confidence and security makes the ? wet

like Ray Cash sed "im a ? in my own ? mind"

cool story bro. ima try this when i find some confidence.
  • KarolinaSouftoLACali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    cool story bro. ima try this when i find some confidence.

fake it (courtesy pause)....keep doin it enough and itll stick

i jus made up that lil theory but its possible
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    fake it (courtesy pause)....keep doin it enough and itll stick

i jus made up that lil theory but its possible

well i hope so. and on another note how old was your boy and that chick when they got together?
  • KarolinaSouftoLACali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    well i hope so. and on another note how old was your boy and that chick when they got together?

? i aint kno ol boy, i was cool wit da lady

she sed they went to the same school n ? but they aint start talkin till bout 3 years ago....she was 22 and he was 23....he a bigger ? too (courtesy pause) like over 300 lbs wit glasses but he own like 3 car clubs and his own customization shop....and da ? got pull too....i saw him scoop sum chicks at homegurl baby shower (they aint kno he was the babydaddy tho and they was on they offtime anyway)
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? i aint kno ol boy, i was cool wit da lady

she sed they went to the same school n ? but they aint start talkin till bout 3 years ago....she was 22 and he was 23....he a bigger ? too (courtesy pause) like over 300 lbs wit glasses but he own like 3 car clubs and his own customization shop....and da ? got pull too....i saw him scoop sum chicks at homegurl baby shower (they aint kno he was the babydaddy tho and they was on they offtime anyway)

see i knew it was a catch. i kinda figured that when you said he was on his ? . well ? im ? broke still livin at my moms crib. no disrespect but i could of told you money trumps ? . hell when i was 23 the owner of the store i worked at (a black dude) told me it dont matter if you got a little ? as long as you got money. so you proved my theory correct. women dont ? with llittle ? ? .
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • KarolinaSouftoLACali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    see i knew it was a catch. i kinda figured that when you said he was on his ? . well ? im ? broke still livin at my moms crib. no disrespect but i could of told you money trumps ? . hell when i was 23 the owner of the store i worked at (a black dude) told me it dont matter if you got a little ? as long as you got money. so you proved my theory correct. women dont ? with llittle ? ? .

craigslist bruh
    or
    facebook