Ladies, how do you like to be approached?

Options
Fooley
Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Powder Room
What would you like a man to say to you? If you have any memorable experiences, please share them.

I been like 0 for my last 6. I think I may need to adjust or alter my game. I feel like Mo Williams in the playoffs. Other ? balling out chea, hitting half court shots and ? and I'm missing easy lay ups.

Merci, beaucoup

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i talk to ? like i talk to my homies, if they like it fine if not who cares.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited October 2010
    Options
    To be honest, I hate it when guys automatically try to get with me upon first meeting me.
    I like it when guys seek to become my friend first, get to really know me, and then we can hook up.

depends on what type of girl you trying to go after.
    u like them hoodrats, which most men do, then what i just told you ain't gonna work.
    they like that hood ? .
  • Zone6reppa
    Zone6reppa Members Posts: 926
    edited October 2010
    Options
    be yourself sounds corny, so talk to her as if you already know, in a way, if that makes sense, just be casual, see waht she into, walk n talk for a second, dont just be like eh can i get oyur number after like two sentences....
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Just approach like you have some sense. Dont be on some uncouth, ill mannered stuff, and you should be good. A simple compliment is good.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    In a polite, mature & respectful manner.

Whistling and cat calls from across the block will not catch my attention. That is not how you attract a lady.
    Approach me, strike up a conversation and exchange a few pieces of general information. That is where it begins.....

Just keep it simple and honest.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    In a polite, mature & respectful manner.

Whistling and cat calls from across the block will not catch my attention. That is not how you attract a lady.
    Approach me, strike up a conversation and exchange a few pieces of general information. That is where it begins.....

Just keep it simple and honest.

How is my favorite Dominicana?