Bret Hart Returning To Raw vs. Hogan In TNA

Options
2pacnbiggie
2pacnbiggie Members Posts: 263 ✭✭
edited January 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
which is the bigger event to you and more important to you as a wrestling fan? Granted Hogan is the bigger star but i could care less about him in TNA, Bret Hart hasnt been in a WWE Arena in over a decade since the screwjob in 97, the death of his brother Owen, and the death of Chris Benoit.

it should be a win win for the WWE and the wrestling fans.

which is more important to you?

Comments

• f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    more interested in RAW cuz of the Bret Hart angle, but I will DVR Impact
  • dneez0228
    dneez0228 Members Posts: 29
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Bret is definately the bigger deal. I will be watching that then I will catch the TNA replay on Thursday. (DVR is loaded for Monday.)
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Bret Hart

The kiddies finally get to see someone worthwhile that we used to look up to back in the day.
  • Dretox Baby Daddy
    Dretox Baby Daddy Banned Users Posts: 96
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Cant wait for this tonight
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think Bret might approach Shawn Michaels tonight and do some ? like try to scew him over or something
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    bret & shawn jus gave the weakest fakest hug/pat on the back ever
  • Banks325
    Banks325 Members Posts: 14
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yea that was a fake ass moment wit them.But I thought the ending was another oh ? moment.
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited January 2010
    Options
    both ending were weak
  • 2pacnbiggie
    2pacnbiggie Members Posts: 263 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the endings were ? as ? as soon as vince kicked bret in the nuts i was expecting the new hart dynasty to come out and stomp that ? and bret to get up and hit the sharpshooter on vince....but then it went off...wtf?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Brett coming back on RAW was big yes, but not as big as Hogan returning on TNA. Vince probably scrambled for a big night to beat out Hogan on TNA. I think the biggest night goes to Hogan on TNA because he's saying that "TNA will be the biggest company", slapping Vince in the face basically because all the WWE stars are running to TNA now. I say, within the next 5-10 years TNA will be in the spot WWE held for so long and WWE will just be a shadow.
  • bloodmountain
    bloodmountain Members Posts: 7
    edited January 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Brett coming back on RAW was big yes, but not as big as Hogan returning on TNA. Vince probably scrambled for a big night to beat out Hogan on TNA. I think the biggest night goes to Hogan on TNA because he's saying that "TNA will be the biggest company", slapping Vince in the face basically because all the WWE stars are running to TNA now. I say, within the next 5-10 years TNA will be in the spot WWE held for so long and WWE will just be a shadow.
    k54bjl.jpg
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    edited January 2010
    Options

you mean all the wrestlers who are done goin to tna? and older then 65 come on now lol tna good wrestling but wwe is on another level with media and celebrities
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of wrestling anymore, but TNA is coming up. Doesn't matter whether it's old wrestlers going there, the fact is that there is a new movement in wrestling and it is TNA. Give it at least 10 years and TNA will be the biggest name with the WWE in second. You can expect a good handful of wrestlers to stay with WWE (Cena, HHH, Orton etc) but I don't think it will remain so big later.

I would like to see though, TNA vs WWE. Like when there was that WCW vs WWF.
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of wrestling anymore, but TNA is coming up. Doesn't matter whether it's old wrestlers going there, the fact is that there is a new movement in wrestling and it is TNA. Give it at least 10 years and TNA will be the biggest name with the WWE in second. You can expect a good handful of wrestlers to stay with WWE (Cena, HHH, Orton etc) but I don't think it will remain so big later.

I would like to see though, TNA vs WWE. Like when there was that WCW vs WWF.

but wcw was the ? when he had NWO they ? on wwf and used to str8 out tell the ending on wcw i remember cric like forgot bout wwf i'll tell ya ? gonna win the title haha
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wrestlin is finish'd itz a soap opera now i seen that ? fa da 1st time n along time on monday & i just had 2 smh lookin @ them ol headz(hogan & bret) still n da ring i guess they want da ali syndrome...
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    to answer the t/s i would say bret had more impact (pardon the pun) on that monday, that story is like 12 yrs old and never came to an end and beside bret is a ? legend that could actually wrestle. hogan was big but he aint really do ? just talk ? and have a lil nwo reunion. honestly who wants to see the nwo like 13yrs later? it aint the same
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited January 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Wrestlin is finish'd itz a soap opera now i seen that ? fa da 1st time n along time on monday & i just had 2 smh lookin @ them ol headz(hogan & bret) still n da ring i guess they want da ali syndrome...

for the record wrestling will be revived within this decade jus watch
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ^^^ i doubt it wrestling will neva b like n da 80z & early 90z u cant revive them timez back....
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hogan acts like hes still the most popular wrestler on the planet. He had his time but no one is checking for him in TNA. Old wrestlers and WWE rejects is what makes up TNA.
  • Skolar
    Skolar Members Posts: 71
    edited January 2010
    Options
    cash_flow wrote: »
    Hogan acts like hes still the most popular wrestler on the planet. He had his time but no one is checking for him in TNA. Old wrestlers and WWE rejects is what makes up TNA.

That's true. I'm not too into TNA. The wrestling is better than WWEs, but not by a lot.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i think its messed up how tna has a bunch of talent and dont know what to do wit dem
  • jysnipes
    jysnipes Members Posts: 3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    TNA ain't going to go anywhere with storylines like that ... wwe will stay top dog