Tyler Perry Admits To Having Sex With Men on Oprah, Anyone Surprised?

Options
focus
focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
This past week he was on Oprah and said he was "molested" by 3 different men, and was ashamed because his "body betrayed him" cause he got hard and liked it and can't have sex with women. LOL! I really don't understand why dude didnt just come out and say he was ? .

Youtube took all the videos down, anybody else see?

Comments

• jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    is this forreal?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Been knew he was a ?
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dude atleast backup your threads if your gonna act like you know what your talking about...

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Tyler-Perry-Speaks-Out-About-Being-Molested-and-the-Aftermath/
  • swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Didn't the Boondocks already expose him?!?
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    is this forreal?

Yes, and his father apparently beat him because he knew he was ? .
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    damn pops messed up him as a kid.

i'll be damn if i'd put that ? in a mansion, i'd forgive him and never tell him about it and have that ? fend for hisself. I prolly wouldn't even go to his funeral
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Oprah loves this kinda ? ...
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    This past week he was on Oprah and said he was "molested" by 3 different men, and was ashamed because his "body betrayed him" cause he got hard and liked it and can't have sex with women. LOL!

rofl.gif

? lost
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    His friend's mother ? him...
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Tyler's father tried to beat the gayness out of him, but realized the damage was done already.
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This ? makes it even worse now for dudes who get dragged to his movies by their GFs.
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dude atleast backup your threads if your gonna act like you know what your talking about...

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Tyler-Perry-Speaks-Out-About-Being-Molested-and-the-Aftermath/

dammmmmmm

i jus read each of them clips...

i will no longer make fun of TP again... i mean,his movies yeah,but not him.

for anyone to have to endure that and come out a champion,,,i salute you.
  • 100%Sag
    100%Sag Members Posts: 294
    edited October 2010
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Oprah loves this kinda ? ...

Pretty much. So does her audience.

But I thought this was already common knowledge that he was molested by men as a child...?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    All the women who been sayin this ? not ? need to read that.
    Now, its not his fault, but it is clear that he is ? .
    I dont even have any problem with that, my problem is that people are so
    stupid to not recognize this ? , especially in the black community.
    No one deserves to be molested tho, and i feel bad for tyler perry.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the black communities are always worried about whos ? and whos not among male celebs but lil wayne gets a pass for some fukcing reason....
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the black communities are always worried about whos ? and whos not among male celebs but lil wayne gets a pass for some fukcing reason....

real ? kiss their not even real fathers on the lips.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I feel bad for him regarding what he went through growing up. No child should have to go through that.

But, this "revelation" is like someone coming up to you and telling you water is wet..
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    This past week he was on Oprah and said he was "molested" by 3 different men, and was ashamed because his "body betrayed him" cause he got hard and liked it and can't have sex with women. LOL! I really don't understand why dude didnt just come out and say he was ? .

Youtube took all the videos down, anybody else see?

damnnnnnnn! that is the MOST ? up thing i've heard in a minute. 4 real tho. wtf.

smh @ gettin a hard on while gettin prison ? in the ass....

even the ? would be like, "eww. ? , u nasty!" LOL
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    After another vicious beating from his father, Tyler says he blacked out for three days. "He played these mind games with me," Tyler says. "This one in particular, he wanted me to change a tire." As Tyler worked to loosen the bolts, he says his father screamed and cursed at him. Even Tyler's mother and uncle tried to help him...but they couldn't prevent the inevitable.

"[My father] couldn't get the bolts off [either] because they were rusted," Tyler says. "He looked up at me, and there was a smirk on my face. All I remember is him tackling me, and I remember holding onto a chain-link fence so tight, my hands are ? and he's hitting me."

Every day, Tyler says he lived in fear that something would set his father off. It got so bad, young Tyler took drastic measures. One day, he says he slit his wrists and tried to commit suicide.

whoa

that's real ? up

When Tyler was just 10 years old, he says he was also molested by a friend's mother. Tyler says he was over at his friend's house while the mother was arguing with her boyfriend in another room. Then, she suddenly appeared in front of him, wearing lingerie.

Now THIS on the other hand..........lol, this would not traumatize me
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    depends on how she looked it would^^^^
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    damnnnnnnn! that is the MOST ? up thing i've heard in a minute. 4 real tho. wtf.

smh @ gettin a hard on while gettin prison ? in the ass....

even the ? would be like, "eww. ? , u nasty!" LOL

wtf he really said that?....i thought the ? made it up
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    he was taking it raw?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    After another vicious beating from his father, Tyler says he blacked out for three days. "He played these mind games with me," Tyler says. "This one in particular, he wanted me to change a tire." As Tyler worked to loosen the bolts, he says his father screamed and cursed at him. Even Tyler's mother and uncle tried to help him...but they couldn't prevent the inevitable.

"[My father] couldn't get the bolts off [either] because they were rusted," Tyler says. "He looked up at me, and there was a smirk on my face. All I remember is him tackling me, and I remember holding onto a chain-link fence so tight, my hands are ? and he's hitting me."

Every day, Tyler says he lived in fear that something would set his father off. It got so bad, young Tyler took drastic measures. One day, he says he slit his wrists and tried to commit suicide.

whoa

that's real ? up

When Tyler was just 10 years old, he says he was also molested by a friend's mother. Tyler says he was over at his friend's house while the mother was arguing with her boyfriend in another room. Then, she suddenly appeared in front of him, wearing lingerie.

Now THIS on the other hand..........lol, this would not traumatize me

so his mother friend ? him? thats a win
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He's basically saying he can't get sexually aroused by females because he got molested as a kid. I think it's more likely he was ? regardless. You hear about molestation causing a lot of emotional issues, but I never heard of someone actually changing their sexual orientation cause of being molested.