"Da white man's religion"

KTULU IS BACK
KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
edited October 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Are you saying the European version of Christianity is completely removed from the worship of the ? of Moses,Abraham,and Jacob they we as Africans were practicing while Eurpeans were running around worshiping the sun?
Blacks stay complaining about the way Europeans practice Christianity, but these blacks never seem to know what they're talking about.

1. European churches don't make any strange alterations to the religion. It's the same as it's practiced everywhere else in the world.

2. Blacks invented sun worship, ? . LOL

Comments

• The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited October 2010
    Blacks stay complaining about the way Europeans practice Christianity, but these blacks never seem to know what they're talking about.

1. European churches don't make any strange alterations to the religion. It's the same as it's practiced everywhere else in the world.

2. Blacks invented sun worship, ? . LOL

Strange alterations? Dude if you look between orthodox catholicism, Calvinism, protestantism, Anglicanism, etc. white people stayed altering their theology.

And I personally dont have any beef against what whites want to do in their own churches as long as they don't infringe on my liberties.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    compare those factions to the Coptic church in africa

and catholicism is all over africa as well

and hilarious protestant factions

point is, blacks are acting like whites really changed the core of the religion and they didn't.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    First of all, let us get the religion thing straight. Blacks did not have a "religion" per se before the advent of Abrahamic tradition.

They had a way of life that they saw themselves as part of creation not outside of it and they acted accordingly. Whites presented a religious expression that saw themselves as outside of creation . That is why they try to subdue everything instead of live in harmony with it. This leads to improper use of the land, air, water, and people. And all who fall under their "religion" end up doing the same thing. White people's religion has been - ? it.

What whites did was take a natural way of life that blacks had codified for them it and presented it back to black people. who had went wayward, in a spooky, linear, dogmatic, extreme way. In other words you had black people trying to act like white people trying to act like black people.

If you look at Judaism, Christianity, and Islam in the historical context, the expression and viewpoint that dominate are White People in each of those three expressions. And they have been the most extreme and destructive with these three expressions. They are all the white man's religion as currently presented.

Black people in a natural state don't dance by numbers or have to read sheet music, the rhythm of life is in us...........
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    Blacks did not have a "religion" per se before the advent of Abrahamic tradition.

?
    improper use of the land, air, water, and people.
    you actin like the industrial revolution happened in 33 AD

? gtfoh lol
    If you look at Judaism, Christianity, and Islam in the historical context, the expression and viewpoint that dominate are White People in each of those three expressions.
    White people dominate everything in the western hemisphere. Of course they're going to dominate the religions of the area.
    And they have been the most extreme and destructive with these three expressions.
    We've been over this before.

White people destroyed more because white people had better weapons. Blacks are equally as violent as whites, if not moreso.
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    ?

you actin like the industrial revolution happened in 33 AD

You were merking buffalo, indians, blacks and polluting the environment way before the industrial revolution, ?

White people dominate everything in the western hemisphere. Of course they're going to dominate the religions of the area.

Well you should, they are your religions that you made up, Dr. Frankenstein.

We've been over this before. White people destroyed more because white people had better weapons. Blacks are equally as violent as whites, if not moreso.

Yes, and it still stands out as a ? , ridiculous argument. Better weapons is not a prelude to want to ? more. LOL. If blacks were you wouldn't exist. Using this bogus argument, that means if I have more sophisticated weaponry then I would want to ? more. Nah, great grand son.

White people destroyed more because they wanted to. What kind of mind designs chemical and biological weapons to decimate populations?

But in all fairness, we have the same potential. Just haven't realized it yet.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Strange alterations? Dude if you look between orthodox catholicism, Calvinism, protestantism, Anglicanism, etc. white people stayed altering their theology.
    how are Calvinism and Anglicanism not Protestant?
    White people destroyed more because they wanted to. What kind of mind designs chemical and biological weapons to decimate populations?
    Asians are getting classified as white people now?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    I've always wondered where Asians fit into the black racist schema.
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    either way crhistianity humors me.....hate that my girl invited me to their "church" pagan/halloween party.....how can they mix the 2...church and halloween which was a pagan ceremony.....I got something to make their souls burn slow....black wife beater du rag bible and daddy long chain made out of aluminum foil........ITS GOING DOWN
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    janklow wrote: »
    how are Calvinism and Anglicanism not Protestant?

Asians are getting classified as white people now?

Are white arabs Asians?

Do me a favor, go to a crayola box and pick me out the color Asians. It's right next to the one marked Puerto Rican.

They are a far distant second. Far Far far distant. They just were more prolific in shorter burst. They were the Terelle Davis of body catchers.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    Do me a favor, go to a crayola box and pick me out the color Asians.

crayon_crayola_yellow_67ez.jpg
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    crayon_crayola_yellow_67ez.jpg

340x.jpg

23.jpg

perfect matches.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Are white arabs Asians?
    who's talking about white Arabs? i thought we were talking about this:
    What kind of mind designs chemical and biological weapons to decimate populations?
    ...you know, something non-Arab, non-white Asians have also done.
    Do me a favor, go to a crayola box and pick me out the color Asians. It's right next to the one marked Puerto Rican.
    Puerto Ricans being white, they're expected to make biological weapons, i think.