Options
2»

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I was just tellin Du abt that ? .
    yeah in the sna thread, crazy world we live in.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i saw that ? last night. chick had 4 interviews in 2 years. struggling....im thankful for my job
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i saw that ? last night. chick had 4 interviews in 2 years. struggling....im thankful for my job

That ? blew me away last nite when she said that. I was like WTF, she was kind of old though.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Degrees are cool if U are planning on being an attorney or doctor. Other then that I think learning the trade hands-on is better these days. I actually hire people at my job and we usually look at the person who has the experience rather then the one with the degree.
  • louis the great
    edited October 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    If that's true they had to be white.

I couldn't see a black person doing anything like that.

Unless it was one of those deals like GM used to do before they went bankrupt by offering people lump sums to take an early retirement.

If a company does that, then the smartest thing to do is take the money because you know they're getting ready to start laying people off

True S h i t
  • louis the great
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Anybody check out that "Almighty debt" Black in America special on CNN.

? was depressing as hell watching dude trying to get a job and not getting any hiring offers.

They had 2 other stories on there too that seemed to be there for comic relief.

They were real slick about it, but those were some "C'mon Son...you can't be serious type of stories."

One story was about a kid who is starting off with $16,000 in student loan debt...in his first year...to study acting.

The other was a couple who thought they could work something out with the bank after missing 26 mortgage payments.

They said their lawyer told them it was a 50/50 chance that they'd be able to keep their home.

SMH at the lawyer getting their hopes up like that

WTF Im suprised they were even still in the house, SMFH@ even thinkin they would have a chance.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? been are hard out here since 2008...people made it on the forbes list by taking advantage of people's struggle...shout out to john paulson...dude had goldman sachs structure an investment vehicle with mortgages he knew were bad so he could short the mortgages...dude came up on 4 billion
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Anybody check out that "Almighty debt" Black in America special on CNN.

? was depressing as hell watching dude trying to get a job and not getting any hiring offers.

They had 2 other stories on there too that seemed to be there for comic relief.

They were real slick about it, but those were some "C'mon Son...you can't be serious type of stories."

One story was about a kid who is starting off with $16,000 in student loan debt...in his first year...to study acting.

The other was a couple who thought they could work something out with the bank after missing 26 mortgage payments.

They said their lawyer told them it was a 50/50 chance that they'd be able to keep their home.

SMH at the lawyer getting their hopes up like that.

nah i missed that ? ...when is it coming on again..u know?

good to see ? on here watching some educational ?

and GOT DAMN missing 26 mortgage payments....DAMNNNNN so they didnt pay on their house in over 2 years and they were still in it for that long
  • louis the great
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I honestly think CNN featured them just to make fun of them on the low.

I mean, what is there to work out after not making a payment in over 2 years?

Not a damn thing, I seen somethin like that MSNBC where they had some group up in Boston that was supposedly helpin people save they homes. Like when the bank people come thru to EVICT you call them and they have like a Sit In at ur house or whatever. Man that ? was crazy, Im thinkin like has this ever worked before?
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Oh no, White people losing their jobs! It's the end of the world!!!! It's all the illegal aliens stealing all the CEO jobs!!!

Guess what, white supremacy!!!

Sorry!
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well............ looks like it aint no choice but to sell drugs now
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? spend all those years in college to go work for someone else.....i cant feel sorry for them.

because everyone has entrepreneurial skills and start-up businesses have a high success rate.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This recession is no ? JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The homeless population is growing non-stop in NYC, some subway stations look like refugee camps here. All my NYC people know what the ? I'm talking about, ? is truly getting disgusting out there. If NY is hit this bad, I would hate to see what it looks like in the South.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ice_cold wrote: »
    well............ looks like it aint no choice but to sell drugs now

You might be right my ? ............check this article out...........

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/young-adults-are-new-face-of-homelessness/19678303
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You might be right my ? ............check this article out...........

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/young-adults-are-new-face-of-homelessness/19678303

See, Damn man that ? ? me off
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The real sad part is ? is going to get waaaaay worse. Food and energy prices will be thru the roof and unfortunately the job outlook will not get any better. I dont care who is in office.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The real sad part is ? is going to get waaaaay worse. Food and energy prices will be thru the roof and unfortunately the job outlook will not get any better. I dont care who is in office.

**Considers careers in drug traficcing, male ? , armed robber, burglar, and politician for future**