2»

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited October 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    ^

So really, how do we know it's going to be that? Why doesn't anyone think it's just going to be literally 666 as a club stamp on our hand? (that glows under black lights!)

I've always wondered that. There's so many assumptions based on these visions. There is no definite answer or explanation. To each his own really, and I've been to around 4 different churches, not many and all of them have slightly different interpretations. Why is it he's right or she's right, if it's the bible and the TRUE word of ? , shouldn't we all be right and have the same interpretations?

Obviously Christians can never agree on something...
    NWO truthers will claim it's definitely about them....
    Atheists will go with history....

And lastly it was a dream, with a bunch of allegorical happenings, so of course you won't get a solid answer. Even if somebody found a tablet by Paul saying that it was a prophecy toward the Roman Empire people would deny it.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Obviously Christians can never agree on something...
    NWO truthers will claim it's definitely about them....
    Atheists will go with history....

And lastly it was a dream, with a bunch of allegorical happenings, so of course you won't get a solid answer. Even if somebody found a tablet by Paul saying that it was a prophecy toward the Roman Empire people would deny it.

Well, I do think there is some type of NWO. It's in the process of being put in effect. It was spoken of in elections and by past presidents. Biblical though? I don't think so. I think that there were past "NWO's" in different periods of time. I think all of history has their own experience of this which is how the bible could speak of it and seem to be "foretelling the future".

Anyways, it really was a dream. Do you think this dream was literally how it is said? Or do you think he actually seen the "future" through some type of divine nature and couldn't explain things? ? like, helicopters = locusts type thing?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well, I do think there is some type of NWO. It's in the process of being put in effect. It was spoken of in elections and by past presidents. Biblical though? I don't think so. I think that there were past "NWO's" in different periods of time. I think all of history has their own experience of this which is how the bible could speak of it and seem to be "foretelling the future".

Anyways, it really was a dream. Do you think this dream was literally how it is said? Or do you think he actually seen the "future" through some type of divine nature and couldn't explain things? ? like, helicopters = locusts type thing?

I believe his "dream" was not a literal dream. But more of a Martin Luther King Jr "dream". His vision of what the future holds for his people. He foreseen the fall of the Roman Empire (knowing that every great nation falls at some point), and put it into a way that would reach his people and stay out of the Romans view.

I don't doubt a NWO is real, but I don't believe in marks of beasts, evil devil worshiping people hell bent on enslaving everyone, computer chip implants, etc... We are constantly going through New World Orders. The next IMO will be a one world currency and such set up through NATO, I don't think it will be bad though. I think it would help the world to have one government, after all alot of problems now are differing views amongst governing systems. Which is either, leave everyone to their own, or form one system for all. Leaving everyone to their own will still lead to wars, one world not so much.
  • VIBE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I've heard of this, maybe you personally haven't, but it's about the computer micro chip thing. I heard the military uses it and so do some select soldiers, something like that. But I do know for sure a family does have it. Not required to buy, sell etc. But to I guess keep track of someone went missing or something. Also some guy spent a buttload of money and had a chip implanted and uses it to unlock his doors, car, start it etc (keyless basically, the chip swipe does it all)

So to say that the microchip won't be plausible or used is not something I would say. I would say it could end up being in some use, I mean if you think about it, this chip could be your everything. Your I.D., bank card, SS#, keys etc. Seeing as the future is about being lazy as ? and making everything easier, this could be a possibility.

As for it being a "required thing or you die", I don't think so.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I've heard of this, maybe you personally haven't, but it's about the computer micro chip thing. I heard the military uses it and so do some select soldiers, something like that. But I do know for sure a family does have it. Not required to buy, sell etc. But to I guess keep track of someone went missing or something. Also some guy spent a buttload of money and had a chip implanted and uses it to unlock his doors, car, start it etc (keyless basically, the chip swipe does it all)

So to say that the microchip won't be plausible or used is not something I would say. I would say it could end up being in some use, I mean if you think about it, this chip could be your everything. Your I.D., bank card, SS#, keys etc. Seeing as the future is about being lazy as ? and making everything easier, this could be a possibility.

As for it being a "required thing or you die", I don't think so.

Of course it's used. But I don't see any indication of it being forced onto people.

I believe in the military it's used to track equipment right now and it's being experimented on soldiers so in the future they can track those that go behind enemy lines and for POW purposes
    The guy your talking about it isn't an actual computerized chip. It's more like a security card or garage door opener. It isn't programmed into any internet that can be hacked and it's only transmittable with the computer system installed in his vehicles and house.

Plus say that for some reason a group came and wanted you to have a computer chip even though they already know everything about you and are supposedly watching and listening everything you do, how hard would it be to cut the ? out or fill a needle with water and short circuit it?
  • VIBE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Of course it's used. But I don't see any indication of it being forced onto people.

I believe in the military it's used to track equipment right now and it's being experimented on soldiers so in the future they can track those that go behind enemy lines and for POW purposes
    The guy your talking about it isn't an actual computerized chip. It's more like a security card or garage door opener. It isn't programmed into any internet that can be hacked and it's only transmittable with the computer system installed in his vehicles and house.

Plus say that for some reason a group came and wanted you to have a computer chip even though they already know everything about you and are supposedly watching and listening everything you do, how hard would it be to cut the ? out or fill a needle with water and short circuit it?

I wouldn't underestimate your sentence. I'm sure there would be a way to prevent the removal or destruction of a inserted chip.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So I've returned to see if anything has changed about this place. looks like its the same ? same toilet.
  • VIBE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    So I've returned to see if anything has changed about this place. looks like its the same ? same toilet.

What can change about it? Nothing really.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    What can change about it? Nothing really.

Its not you. all the threads are exactly the same...bunch of bickering over another mans belief system. Dudes here get they panties up in a bunch just because someone disagrees with ther irrational facts