Parking Wars

Options
dc's teflondon
dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
them fools be press to boot and tow your ? like when you pay the fine they get a %....dude wife was at the spot paying the fine and they were still going to tow it because they had things to do...dude told his kids to get in the car so they couldn't tow it and the workers were ? ...i'm surprised them fools don't be getting shot and killed

Comments

• death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Only a matter of time in Philly.. They ? cops so i'm sure they aint gonna be too pressed to cap off a meter maid...
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    They do be hella pressed to tow ur ? . Wouldnt be surprised if a ? went off and beat the ? out of one of them.
  • elzo69
    elzo69 Confirm Email Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That is my show but they better keep that ish away from Chicago. I seen too many tow truck drivers get knocked the fugg out.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    They do get shot.

http://theexpiredmeter.com/?p=577

A City of Chicago worker putting a Denver boot on a vintage Buick coupe was shot in the back Monday morning after a confrontation with the car’s owner, police said.

The Department of Revenue worker was in serious condition in Northwestern Memorial Hospital after the 10:35 a.m. attack in the South Chicago neighborhood, police spokeswoman Monique Bond said.

Police said they are looking for the car’s registered owner after the victim identified him as his attacker, Bond said.

The 35-year-old revenue worker was booting the car when a man who claimed to be the owner attacked him with a stick, Bond said.

After they “exchanged words,” the attacker ran down an alley, but then he re-emerged with a gun and shot at the worker, wounding him in the small of the back, Bond said.

The gunman then fled, and police were still looking for him Monday afternoon, she said.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    in texas them ? move quick and in silence i seen a ? bust a couple shots off in the air at a tow man.

i hate them ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    in texas them ? move quick and in silence i seen a ? bust a couple shots off in the air at a tow man.

i hate them ?

nobody likes the tow ? unless he's AAA and comin to pick you and the car to get you home.

"recovery"-type tow company dudes stay gettin shot at across the country.
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    and these are unarmed citizens... the PO lice should be doing that ? ... instead of doing nothing...

Police are the WOAT!!!! they are simply reactive.. they don't prevent anything or solve anything. They just serve as a presence & that's only in the burbs... never there when u need them & in a bad part of town... cops don't even help you out unless they have like 5 squad cars to back them up... fight broke out once at the bar, and a cop just drove off.. came back after it was over like 20min later with 3 other cars.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    They do get shot.

http://theexpiredmeter.com/?p=577

A City of Chicago worker putting a Denver boot on a vintage Buick coupe was shot in the back Monday morning after a confrontation with the car’s owner, police said.

The Department of Revenue worker was in serious condition in Northwestern Memorial Hospital after the 10:35 a.m. attack in the South Chicago neighborhood, police spokeswoman Monique Bond said.

Police said they are looking for the car’s registered owner after the victim identified him as his attacker, Bond said.

The 35-year-old revenue worker was booting the car when a man who claimed to be the owner attacked him with a stick, Bond said.

After they “exchanged words,” the attacker ran down an alley, but then he re-emerged with a gun and shot at the worker, wounding him in the small of the back, Bond said.

The gunman then fled, and police were still looking for him Monday afternoon, she said.

I heard about this ?
  • king hassan
    edited October 2010
    Options
    elzo69 wrote: »
    That is my show but they better keep that ish away from Chicago. I seen too many tow truck drivers get knocked the fugg out.
    Man I know many people that park over here @ U of C and when they get off work they ? be booted. They come all up in the parking lot tagging yo ? . My sis got booted @ Olive Harvey parking lot
  • elzo69
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? need to pay they bill
  • elzo69
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Man I know many people that park over here @ U of C and when they get off work they ? be booted. They come all up in the parking lot tagging yo ? . My sis got booted @ Olive Harvey parking lot

Coming out of the club is WOAT my ? got got by the Shrine.
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? need to pay they bill

Bottom Line^^^^^^

but it is not fair if dude trying to do his job to boot that ? to get shot & killed over it.
  • king hassan
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? need to pay they bill
    Basically, if I get any ticket I pay that ? ASAP
    Coming out of the club is WOAT my ? got got by the Shrine.
    Damn they got him @ night, ? !
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    smh. ? towed my car twice from out in front of my apartment building earlier this year.

reason...my registration was up. COPS didnt pull me over nor say ? but my landlord could get my ? towed.

cats towed my ? a good 30 minutes away..made me late for work. I see why they get shot and shot at...? is a dangerous job. ? people off on the daily.

some of my boys would have came out bustin shots if they heard their alarms..lol
  • elzo69
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Basically, if I get any ticket I pay that ? ASAP

Damn they got him @ night, ? !

? was comedy son was mad hurt. ? had to cab it home luckily I live in Bronzeville.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    man they got me 1 time i was leaving work; but it wasn't my car it was my father's car...i paid to get the boot removed but in bethesda they give you a code to take it off and you have to bring it back to them or wait until the next day
  • king hassan
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? was comedy son was mad hurt. ? had to cab it home luckily I live in Bronzeville.
    Yeah you ain't have far to go,. but damn. that's the worst, like I say I get a ticket I pay that ? . Them boot people be out aroud 4:30-5 in the morning.
    I was @ Tantrum with the preacher a few weeks ago, luckily I came out right when the bike cops came up, meter was 10 minutes pass expiration
    Them hoes did get me @ the South Loop Club at 2 in the morning, had to go all the way to 15th & Western to the tow lot and retrieve my ? , and my homegirl got hit too, 179 plus the 20 cab ride
  • king hassan
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My ? was stolen once and Chi town ? know about 103rd & Doty, man them fuckaz gave me so much ? about getting my ? back. My papers were legit and and everything but since it was towed they tried to charge me. I had police reports and everything