Are many black men sexual predators....?

Options
2»

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No more than the woman who aggress upon men. Have you stepped outside lately? Black woman will roll up on you and say, can I get some D&^K or what. First of all, this chaste premise for woman is false. The Black Church for the most part does not promote chastity. That is a thing of the past.

This is feminist nonsense. Woman chase men in large numbers nowadays. You used to have to work hard to get a woman not anymore.
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited October 2010
    Options
    how come this dude says this
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Women dont want to be persued agressively but also dont want to do the persuing.

and then you say this... which is it?
    And Step wrote: »
    No more than the woman who aggress upon men. Have you stepped outside lately? Black woman will roll up on you and say, can I get some D&^K or what. First of all, this chaste premise for woman is false. The Black Church for the most part does not promote chastity. That is a thing of the past.

This is feminist nonsense. Woman chase men in large numbers nowadays. You used to have to work hard to get a woman not anymore.

and a dude says this in another thread. does this not sound calculated and predatory?
    texican11 wrote: »

1)Get it thru your thick skull...
    ? and dudes could never be friends

2)You know why???
    -Cuz all we want is ? 100% of the time
    We are willing to spend time and listen to ? we dont give afuck as long as ? is in play...

which is it? lets have some honesty
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    how come this dude says this

and then you say this... which is it?

and a dude says this in another thread. does this not sound calculated and predatory?

which is it? lets have some honesty

There is a variety of men with differing attitudes toward females.
  • Coby Vibes
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Skeratch wrote: »
    There is a variety of men with differing attitudes toward females.

DUH! I know that
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I don't think so, I would say women are more aggressive as far as affection as teens and that leads to sex, so I would say most women are more likely to be classified as predators
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    DUH! I know that

Then maybe you need to clarify your question because it seems like you're looking for a consensus.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    wow what a thread the tone and nature of the threadstarter is aggressive and hints at some deeper underlying personal issue...
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Coby Vibes
    edited October 2010
    Options
    wow what a thread the tone and nature of the threadstarter is aggressive and hints at some deeper underlying personal issue...

ha ha nice try:
    dusouljah wrote: »
    this ? .....lmao....

most definietly....i feel like many many men are just natural predators when it comes to women,, they single out and target the weak, and then there's other who hunt for sport, and go after the strongest and most proud..it's a ? ? ? game with many casualties....alotta dudes out there are just ? , beating, brusing, and overall just destroying the spirtis of women out there..... and i can't lie....i've defeintly had my share of games.....but as i got older i began to discover how much i could be intrigued by a woman's peronality.. their conversation, and the way their minds worked....

a woman carries a different kinda spirtual midest than a man.....when you talk to a woman she watches your face and your eyes and tries to get a read on u spirtually, while a man may not even look at u unless it's an intesne conversation.. we as men are often conditioned to not look at eachother when we're talking casually...unless there's something of extreme importance......
    dusouljah wrote: »
    not only do i agree 100% i think this speaks in volumes to the diffecne between balck men and women in regards to love..

so many black men can give a ? less about love.. they don't care if black women marry white men... cuz a lot of them aren't trying to fall in love.. they're just tryna ? ... so balck women, white women, it doesn't make a diffence we jsut try ? so what's up...

and black women are still looking for love... and that's why they still get ? when they see balck men with white women, cuz they aren't understanding the ? thing.. they think black men are loving these chicks......

so as a result u find black women with white men... cuz... that's who's gonna love them..

i dunno, just a shot in the dark.. i could be reaching
    Nah ? savages do. Thats why the first thing you think of when I mentioned attraction is ? . I said those ? are the most unattractive on the planet and you automatically get ? out of that? ? are savages man...? never fails lol. ? will stick their ? in anything, its no wonder you ? are out here shoving your ? up ? ? holes lol.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »

does this answer your question

Damn, man... had to wait until the last 2 seconds of that video to see the black dude. lol for every 1 black ? there are like 50 white ones XD
  • Coby Vibes
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Damn, man... had to wait until the last 2 seconds of that video to see the black dude. lol for every 1 black ? there are like 50 white ones XD

this thread has nothing to do with ? ... SMH
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ha ha nice try:

Twas Not a try but a obvious Observation. What personal issue Motivated you in the creation of this thread? All trains of thought are sparked by something so could you please Honestly answer this question???
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options
    this thread has nothing to do with ? ... SMH

I was commenting on the video.... that was posted in this thread. Put your feelings net away so you wont catch anymore.
  • Coby Vibes
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Twas Not a try but a obvious Observation. What personal issue Motivated you in the creation of this thread? All trains of thought are sparked by something so could you please Honestly answer this question???
    what I read in GnS DAILY
    Chike wrote: »
    I was commenting on the video.... that was posted in this thread. Put your feelings net away so you wont catch anymore.
    and I will say this again as I already said above
    accusing me of being mad is convenient. i have nothing to be mad about. whenever men are challenged "intellectually" (with something thought provoking)by a woman on relationships they default to an emotional accusation such as the woman being angry, bitter and jaded when I havent even indicated any experience that would even cause me to be such.a

the only people catching feelings in this thread is you. if you cant construct a decent argument because you lack the mental agility... then bypass the thread altogether. I have the answer although it was provided from another thread.

you dont have to admit when others already have. denial just delays progression and resolution
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options
    what I read in GnS DAILY

the only people catching feelings in this thread is you. if you cant construct a decent argument because you lack the mental agility... then bypass the thread altogether. I have the answer although it was provided from another thread.

you dont have to admit when others already have. denial just delays progression and resolution

Girl_crying.gif

Options
    what I read in GnS DAILY

You need some more offline socialization because the GNS is a poor representation of real world interactions. If anything in their inspires you then more power to you but it is a hornball cesspool where the few humour the many real life socially awkward deviants...
  • Coby Vibes
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You need some more offline socialization because the GNS is a poor representation of real world interactions. If anything in their inspires you then more power to you but it is a hornball cesspool where the few humour the many real life socially awkward deviants...

lol. ok I can agree with that. well if this is the image that people elect to portray... says alot still
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

If we raise our daughters to be chaste and our sons to be sexually aggressive, does that by default create a predator and victim dynamic between the sexes?

What say you IC?

Men and women have always kind of had a predator/prey relationship.