Options
2»

Comments

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Alright cool, question still remains because I wasted money on 09' thinking it had some sort of story mode and the story mode in 10' was short as ? . The creative team need to just stop being lazy and put a story mode back in

Well if your talking about RTWM as in terms of story mode then yes, as for random story mode no. I eventually ended up selling this in a few months after I got it b/c you can't defend belts in exhibition you can only defend them in WWE Universe mode and Universe mode just take the freedom away from the user period. I think I'm done coppin' SVR games on release date ? ain't worth the $60.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    2010 was ill. still playin it.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well if your talking about RTWM as in terms of story mode then yes, as for random story mode no. I eventually ended up selling this in a few months after I got it b/c you can't defend belts in exhibition you can only defend them in WWE Universe mode and Universe mode just take the freedom away from the user period. I think I'm done coppin' SVR games on release date ? ain't worth the $60.

Yea that's what I'm talking about. Like if I play road to wrestlemania will I be able to choose my own path? What if I win the title earlier than wrestlemania or whatnot, and I lose. Do I have to play a rematch or can I keep going on about my business like in 08'?
  • ShencotheMC
    edited April 2011
    Options
    2010 was ill. still playin it.

2010 is a couple less levels of ass than 09'. Idk if it's because I'm that damn good or there's a setting I can't find, but I am beating these wack ? with ease.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I got the WWE Legends ? that's about it......not much into them.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Yea that's what I'm talking about. Like if I play road to wrestlemania will I be able to choose my own path? What if I win the title earlier than wrestlemania or whatnot, and I lose. Do I have to play a rematch or can I keep going on about my business like in 08'?

RTWM gives you 5 stories to choose from and in some cases you have to make decisions based on the character specific storyline but this game does not have a story mode where you can free roam like in No Mercy or WM 2000 on the N64. When you lose matches in RTWM you have to do a rematch to go forward in the story.

All that aside, I hate how Universe mode is set up though it has a ranking system with the top 5 contenders for each title on both brands but, you can only defend against the number #1 contender and you can't defend championships when you want to. I like how MITB is set up b/c they emphasis the reward of winning the briefcase you can cash in at anytime but if you're not in the World Title rankings then you can only challenge for the mid-card titles.
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Raw 11, Does Wwe smackdown and Raw 11 have the same amount of wrestlers?
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Fire pro>>>

I actually went back to playing this last month after 3 years, saw some vids of some cool saves. The only game I've used BC for in a long time. Sux the new one will be 360 only.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited April 2011
    Options
    RTWM gives you 5 stories to choose from and in some cases you have to make decisions based on the character specific storyline but this game does not have a story mode where you can free roam like in No Mercy or WM 2000 on the N64. When you lose matches in RTWM you have to do a rematch to go forward in the story.

All that aside, I hate how Universe mode is set up though it has a ranking system with the top 5 contenders for each title on both brands but, you can only defend against the number #1 contender and you can't defend championships when you want to. I like how MITB is set up b/c they emphasis the reward of winning the briefcase you can cash in at anytime but if you're not in the World Title rankings then you can only challenge for the mid-card titles.

See ish like that is wack as ? . Story designer is corny too if that's the only story mode Ima get. That won't be getting copped