So How Will Nicki Minaj Do Against Kanye, 11/22?

Options

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    So what was your first post in here about? Oh yeh I forgot "you were stating the facts" my bad, I was wrong.
    Of course Ye is gonna outsell her

You were wrong. Seems like you just have selective vision/memory. No biggie. I may actually name change to that.

@Whatshisname: Make that 4
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *waits for him to delete another*
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    You were wrong. Seems like you just have selective vision/memory. No biggie. I may actually name change to that.

@Whatshisname: Make that 4

No ? . Seems like you're just selective or just stupid.
    Its the same week, just 1 day earlier. Albums that release on Black Friday week usually tend to be released on Mondays anyway.

Of course Ye is gonna outsell her, but I don't see it being by that much. Kanye usually has a hit single..at least Top 5 coinciding with his album releases. Last album he had a #1 and a #2 I think..and only did around 450k. This time around, none of his singles are hitting home. All Nicki's singles are doing better than his. I see her passing Gold status within 2 months.

You came in with this excuse that Nicki really should be outselling Kanye because "her singles are doing better than his" but basically saying Kanye is just gonna outsell her because he's Kanye. Discrediting the fact that his music has been better. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

You came in with this excuse that Nicki really should be outselling Kanye because "her singles are doing better than his" but basically saying Kanye is just gonna outsell her because he's Kanye. Discrediting the fact that his music has been better. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

ether.....
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    ether.....

DUN DUN "F JAY Z " wassup ? ... sorry that was lame
  • KillaCham
    edited October 2010
    Options

LOL what are you talking about? Her singles ARE doing better than his. That's not an excuse, its a FACT. I brought it up to show they have different factors in how their albums will sell.

And nobody said she 'should' be selling more than him. Try typing with your fingers instead of with your thick forehead and stop tryna switch around my words just cause you lookin like an illiterate ? for not actually reading the thread before you popped off. No comment/? @ the last sentence of your post.
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So Cham . How much will they both sell in their first week ? What will Nicki top out at , what will Kanye top out at ?
  • KillaCham
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    So Cham . How much will they both sell in their first week ? What will Nicki top out at , what will Kanye top out at ?
    I made my predicitions for like 15 albums for the week of 11/22 on the 2nd or 3rd page lol (20 posts per page). I have no idea what Ye will finish at. According to the tracklist floating around, we've already heard the majority of the album and I don't think there would be much big single material left...so i'd say maybe 2mil+ when its all done.

I believe Nicki can sell a milli. If Drake can do it in 3 months, she has the potential to get to 750k in 6. And if she has some big singles, like this joint with Drake she has on the album, she can hit 1mil IMO.
  • Mrslim1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I made my predicitions for like 15 albums for the week of 11/22 on the 2nd or 3rd page lol (20 posts per page). I have no idea what Ye will finish at. According to the tracklist floating around, we've already heard the majority of the album and I don't think there would be much big single material left...so i'd say maybe 2mil when its all done.

I believe Nicki can sell a milli. If Drake can do it in 3 months, she has the potential to get to 800k in 6. And if she has some big singles, like this joint with Drake she has on the album, she can hit 1mil IMO.

Cool u are entitled to your own opinion I can respect that . I think u are a lil off with the predictions for Nicki. But we can agree to disagree .
  • KillaCham
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ehh...maybe you're right. Albums like Thank Me Later and Raymond v Raymond are stuck, barely crossing the 1 mil mark. if she doesn't sell 1 mil, she'll ship it lol
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Where is Nicki Minaj's #1 single?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ehh...maybe you're right. Albums like Thank Me Later and Raymond v Raymond are stuck, barely crossing the 1 mil mark. if she doesn't sell 1 mil, she'll ship it lol

your stannery is baffling
  • Mrslim1
    edited October 2010
    Options

The prob I am having is that u keep saying Drake. Yea they i n the same camp . yea this is her first album also. As much of a Buzz that Nicki has , Drake had more and was more successful at this same point. Yea she will sell some records but a Mil ehh I dont know if she will get that close , 500K is great if she can do that
  • Lil Face
    Lil Face Members Posts: 242
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Kanye bout to get all them Nicki Minaj sells....She wont do no more than 200K and some change first week....
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Of course Kanye will sell more. He has an established fanbase. I think he's going to do somewhere around 350-600K. I'm leaning more toward the 450-500K range. I think Nicki will do somewhere around 150-350K.
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I hope she fails
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kanye doubling her in sales. quote me cham. i said it on twitter. ? the amazon pre sales and all that. kanye will double nicki minaj. quote me
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'll post it again nicki will not outsell kanye especially with her first album
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    this thread was interesting just because of the reactions it garnered...
  • fresh.k
    fresh.k Members Posts: 465
    edited October 2010
    Options
    whocaresi.png

• Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    imma "accidentally" knock over all the pink friday cd's as i walk down the aisle to kanye cd
  • dirtydirty
    dirtydirty Members Posts: 17
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I hope Kanye does really well with this album he deserves it.. I cant wait to hear that 20 min long joint. I bet kanye will do between 400-600k and nicki will do 150 or less.
  • siqnih da rapper
    siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Idk nicki is a kinda hot but kanye always does big numbers
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    fresh.k wrote: »
    whocaresi.png

Appearently you do enough to post...