Science versus Religion in the Black Community

Options

Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Hey Ktulu, get in here for this one. If you know anything about Savannah and it's history,
    I don't know anything about Georgia except that a blind man sang a real pretty song about it.
    you know that it biggest and majority of the plantation owners and traders in that area were Jewish.

1. Damn you on Jews' ? .

2. Everybody owned slaves. Naturally, there would be some pocket, somewhere, where Jews would have the most of them.

3. The Abrahamic tradition explicitly endorses slavery. I'm the most anti-religion poster the IC has ever had, and yet you continue to act like I endorse Judaism because of your false belief that I'm ethnically Jewish. This is a bizarre fantasy you have constructed in your obsessive mind.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I don't know anything about Georgia except that a blind man sang a real pretty song about it.

1. Damn you on Jews' ? .

Not as much as you're on Blacks ? . And might I add, my stay would be short. While yours would be long.
    Everybody owned slaves. Naturally, there would be some pocket, somewhere, where Jews would have the most of them.

Whatever...I guess
    The Abrahamic tradition explicitly endorses slavery. I'm the most anti-religion poster the IC has ever had, and yet you continue to act like I endorse Judaism because of your false belief that I'm ethnically Jewish. This is a bizarre fantasy you have constructed in your obsessive mind.

Nah son, it is because you identified yourself as one for years, only to switch the style up when things got a little warm and every time something comes up about them you cape. Plus you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay harder on Christians and Muslims.

Bizarre fantasy? You claim you posed as one for years for people to who didnt know you?

I understand. Atheist started Israel with a religious premise and they enjoyed the fruits. Youre no different.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lol @ AndStep saying he would be on a jews ? ... but only for a short time.

YUCK!!
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yep. As long as it's not against the Laws of The Land.

Because ? wants his children to realize that hell is not here, on Earth, just as Heaven is not here as well.

Slave teaching. Shall you Obey ? or Mammon?

Heaven and Hell are here G. They are conditions of life made by remoteness or closeness to your Creator. The people closest to that source make a heaven for themselves and control their environment and destiny. While the people furthest are controlled and manipulated and are the effect of somebody else's cause.

The slavemaster taught you that so they could work you to death and be contented with nothing while they live deliciously at your expense. They told you your father's house has many mansions and streets paved with Gold. Well, people have that here. I have walked on Gold paved floors and been in mansions.

Snap out of it, my nygg, snap out of it.
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lol @ AndStep saying he would be on a jews ? ... but only for a short time.

YUCK!!

Are you saying yuck because it is a jews d*&^, or because you wish you could stay on it longer?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Are you saying yuck because it is a jews d*&^, or because you wish you could stay on it longer?

Im wishing I could see you on it.... no ? though
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    do you really want that?

I think not!

Would you be able to survive here, if you're unable to troll and sabotage my informative, educational, Uplifting, anti-Racism discussion threads I create?

lol If you blocked people who "troll and sabotage" your threads you would have 0 views. You'd be better off going to a Ktulu holocaust reunion and being heard.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nah son, it is because you identified yourself as one for years, only to switch the style up when things got a little warm
    I admitted I was not actually Jewish in a thread in Donkey long before I started arguing with you in here. I think it was one of my retirement threads.
    and every time something comes up about them you cape.
    No, I'm just opposing your egregious racism.
    Plus you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay harder on Christians and Muslims.
    That's true, but there aren't any Jews here for me to lambast.
    Atheist started Israel
    I was unaware of that and it seems unlikely to me, since Israel is a de facto theocracy.
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Im wishing I could see you on it.... no ? though

That is ? .

You can't no ? overt proclamations of gayness.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That is ? .

You can't no ? overt proclamations of gayness.

Not ? I said no ? that means no ? .

If you saying you would willingly ride a Jews ? for a short time is not ? then watching is not ? ... It's an appreciation of alternative arts.
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I admitted I was not actually Jewish in a thread in Donkey long before I started arguing with you in here. I think it was one of my retirement threads.

OK, Jew-Z.

No, I'm just opposing your egregious racism.

I'm not racist, I said this in my retirement thread in the Business section.
    That's true, but there aren't any Jews here for me to lambast.

Self first, then others.
    I was unaware of that and it seems unlikely to me, since Israel is a de facto theocracy.

Herzl and them dudes were atheist. Israel is no more a theocracy then America is. I can do almost anything in Israel in direct contradiction to their theology.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Herzl died mad years before Israel came around. How can he be said to have founded Israel?

Anyway, today they're clearly an apartheid state excused by theocrats.

America is a consumerist front for an international fascist oligarchy, or at least that's the best I can sum it up right now.
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Herzl died mad years before Israel came around. How can he be said to have founded Israel?

I said started because the idea for a modern Jewish state came through him. And Israelis acknowledge him as such. They call him the Father. He is the Clarence 13X of the modern Zionist movement.

Declaration_of_State_of_Israel_1948.jpg

That ain't a young Santa Claus over Ben Gurion. But I digress. This is one of the areas where Jewish people reign supreme over every one else. They are able to subjugate religious and political differences for a bigger cause. I respect that.
    Anyway, today they're clearly an apartheid state excused by theocrats.

America is a consumerist front for an international fascist oligarchy, or at least that's the best I can sum it up right now.

That's pretty accurate. Except I would add imperialist behind consumerist.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ktulu has an obsession with religion..

religion is man made.

spirituality and science coincide with each other.

You cant prove ? doesnt exist no more than we can prove he does. All you have is your beliefs and distorted facts...vise versa.

I really have yet to hear a logical argument about why it is impossible for ? to be....

I can already predict what the responding post is going to say so Ill call it now...the universe didnt create itself...and science is too young to understand that
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    spirituality and science coincide with each other.
    Where do the verifiable observations, falsifiable hypotheses, and repeatable experiments factor into "spirituality," you fool?
    You cant prove ? doesnt exist
    You also don't have to.
    the universe didnt create itself
    An unsupported assertion.

The evidence backs up the idea that the universe actually did create itself.
  • djparamnesia
    djparamnesia Confirm Email Posts: 434
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the excuse you cant prove ? doesnt exist doesnt wash, you dont have to prove a negative, the burdon lye's with the people claiming he is to prove it.
  • TX_Made713
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Where do the verifiable observations, falsifiable hypotheses, and repeatable experiments factor into "spirituality," you fool?

You also don't have to.

An unsupported assertion.

The evidence backs up the idea that the universe actually did create itself.

we've been down this road plenty of times. it always ends the same.
  • TX_Made713
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the excuse you cant prove ? doesnt exist doesnt wash, you dont have to prove a negative, the burdon lye's with the people claiming he is to prove it.

the burden of proof lies within the person who gives a ? about what the other person thinks.

believe what you will
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    we've been down this road plenty of times. it always ends the same.

with all the evidence backing me up and you just going "well ? COULD exist tho if you define ? vaguely enough"
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    GOTDAMN...

Summary?
  • TX_Made713
    edited October 2010
    Options
    with all the evidence backing me up and you just going "well ? COULD exist tho if you define ? vaguely enough"

evidence? laff you state nothing more than biased opinions
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    GOTDAMN...

Summary?

Video explaining the hold that the black church has on black people, how many blacks refuse to go into scientific areas of study because of the church, Ktulu basically highlighted everything important, Princess Jihad is mad Ktulu posted a video up of black scholars, AndStep thinks religion and science work with each other, the usual white scientists are liars from some people, and TX_Made staying himself.
  • TX_Made713
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Video explaining the hold that the black church has on black people, how many blacks refuse to go into scientific areas of study because of the church, Ktulu basically highlighted everything important, Princess Jihad is mad Ktulu posted a video up of black scholars, AndStep thinks religion and science work with each other, the usual white scientists are liars from some people, and TX_Made staying himself.

I havent contributed anything to this thread to even be mentioned.
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I havent contributed anything to this thread to even be mentioned.

Well that's why he said TXmade is staying himself.

Man........I couldn't resist...it's been a long time.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Hate to agree with KUTULU here but he's right, too many Blacks here would rather rely on faith than using science and logic to come to a good conclusion.

Not ALL Blacks do this, but too many do. Sad but true.