Notice how a new Bin Laden mixtape always drops right before an election?

2»

Comments

• shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    well then Obama needs to be impeached if this is true

LMFAO. Is this post serious?

If Osama worked for the US Government, your first thought would be "Let's start building a case to impeach the president"?

I think there would be MUCH greater concerns than that.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    MBEWANE wrote: »
    Basically.

Just to clear up though Iraq wasn't a Muslim country in the sense that the Islamic Republic of Iran for example is, it was secular. Saying Iraq was a Muslim country is misleading, it's like saying France is a Christian county. It's not, even though most of its population is Christian. That's one of the reasons Saddam was supported by the West -including the US-, his internal enemy was political Islam and he founded his dictatorship on nationalism, not religion. He was actually hated by some for not putting religion in the forefront (he abolished Sharia). Tariq Aziz was a Christian, and he was Saddam's right hand man, Foreign Minister and then Prime Minister. All of which made the claim that Saddam could be linked to Ben Laden so ridiculous from the very beginning, but repeat a fallacy long enough and people will blindly volunteer to march behind the commander in chief, ? and get killed and "protect freedom" (sic). Just ask Bush.

Yeah, I meant it's a Muslim country demographically. As it concerns my point about Muslims in the region being angry for our occupation, whether or not the government was theocratic doesn't really matter. But for all the people out there who think the entire Muslim world practices Sharia law, this is a point worth noting. Saddam's Iraqi government was a good example of a country run by Muslims that was not an "Islamic State", until we toppled it.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    they try to scare ? voters who cant think for themselves.

And it always works. I wonder if Obama is taking a page out of Bush's playbook these days.

He does seem like Bush more and more everyday.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    Yeah he's like Pac in the sense that he had a tremendous work ethic.. and recorded 3 threats a day for the last yr and a half of his life..

But on the real Americans need to wake up as do some of these other head in the sand ass countries

LMAO at so many people here comparing Osama Bin Chillin' to 2pac.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ALLLL QUEDDDAAA YOUUU BASTADDDDS!!

Osama been dead...they got other cats dressing up to act like its him. He works for the US. why do u think they cant find him.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ALLLL QUEDDDAAA YOUUU BASTADDDDS!!

Osama been dead...they got other cats dressing up to act like its him. He works for the US. why do u think they cant find him.

Lol @ the bolded.

And yea it's all ? . I'm with Mos Def on this one.