Keith Olbermann Special Comment:If The Tea Party Wins,America Loses...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Social Lounge

Comments

• Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Tea Party - the mass movement of the willfully ignorant mass.
  • Skeratch
    edited October 2010
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Seriously why doesn't the hip hop culture and its band of brothers unite together and counter these willfully ignorant masses of people? (aka) the enemy of the Democrats/President Obama. DAMN you got so many allies in the media & the George Soros types.

Because Fox News is so damn liberal, right?

I'm not American, I can just sit and watch while the ignorant Tea Partiers do their thing to your country.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No matter who wins, WE lose - Me.
  • Skeratch
    edited October 2010
    Options
    no doubt...

you know your sect is in bad shape, as White racists, when Clarence Thomas starts taking actions to strategically-separate himself from your org's aura.

Exactly . . .
  • Skeratch
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ok since your on the outside looking in maybe you see things differently than those who join the Tea party bandwagon. Just what are those entities doing to this country....btw feel free to make the list as long as you like....I won't be offended by constructive criticism.

Waaait, are you in the Tea Party?
  • Skeratch
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No but I just came across this:

Overall, nine in 10 African Americans are satisfied with the Obama presidency so far. As many as 46 percent are very satisfied, while 44 percent say they are somewhat satisfied. Just 7 percent are somewhat disappointed, and 3 percent are very disappointed. So it really doesn't matter what President Obama does. I just don't understand all the hatred that Black folks have for those who don't agree with his agenda for this country & for the POTUS to say were the enemy.....seriously that IS not right.What next take-away folks right of Assembly because they don't like his policies and the direction this country is headed.

Um, this is a thread about the Tea Party, not Obama. You may have confused your threads.
  • Skeratch
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Your right, KO labeled the Tea Par tiers as the threat within America! wow! as opposed to those Americans without....huh? DAMN this country is really on the edge.....sorta like one foot in the grave and the other one is on the shovel.

What are you talking about? Honestly, I have no idea what you're trying to say.
  • Jreal Jones
    Jreal Jones Members Posts: 30
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Tea Party candidates are mostly batshit crazy and I’m being nice just saying that about them. Let’s just take ummm…………. let’s see Sharon Angle for example.

Sharon Angle says, that any team that wears black is somehow wicked and evil. She said to a group of Hispanic students that they looked Asian. And that people in the Nevada Senate said she looked Asian. I mean, I wish that I were making this ? up. And I just named a couple of her nutty rants.

Now let’s take a look at Rand Paul, who says that he would like to repeal parts of the Civil Rights act of 1964. I mean come the ? on. Later of course he flip-flopped faster than John Kerry in a room of reporters. We could go to Christine O’Donnell one of the craziest ? of all time, or Joe Miller up in Alaska, or maybe my favorite loon Carl Paladino. It’s so many of them that I can’t name them all.

In any other year these people would be unelectable and called far right nuts, but since these are hard economic times they are viable candidates. Yea, so if these people are elected they would be “bad” for America.
  • Skeratch
    edited October 2010
    Options
    America is NO longer united it's so divided

America has always been divided between so-called left and right.
    and it will fall & the left wants that to happen & you can't understand that,

The left wants America to fall? You're right I can't understand that because it's not true.

well your Canadian right?

Yes, indeedy.
    I would never try and understand the politics of another country.

And that right there is the problem with conservative Americans.
    Incidentally I've been around this site for well over 5 years and read things that are disturbing to say the least 95% express nothing but hatred and disdain for this country and what it stands for.

95%? By Jove, that's high.
    So pardon for me taking folks content to serious or believing what someone says as be the gospel and the reality of there words spoken in haste aren't necessarily indicative of their true feelings.

Well pardon me for comprehending not content too obscure or faulty parallelism as to be ambiguous of your words written in run-on sentences aren't necessarily indicative of comprehension.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

Hey Stringer, try stringing some of those letters on your keyboard together to form WORDS.

? imbecile.
  • Skeratch
    edited October 2010
    Options
    SAY what? mister

Exactly my thoughts when I read this: "So pardon for me taking folks content to serious or believing what someone says as be the gospel and the reality of there words spoken in haste aren't necessarily indicative of their true feelings. "
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Tea Party candidates are mostly batshit crazy and I’m being nice just saying that about them. Let’s just take ummm…………. let’s see Sharon Angle for example.

Sharon Angle says, that any team that wears black is somehow wicked and evil. She said to a group of Hispanic students that they looked Asian. And that people in the Nevada Senate said she looked Asian. I mean, I wish that I were making this ? up. And I just named a couple of her nutty rants.

Now let’s take a look at Rand Paul, who says that he would like to repeal parts of the Civil Rights act of 1964. I mean come the ? on. Later of course he flip-flopped faster than John Kerry in a room of reporters. We could go to Christine O’Donnell one of the craziest ? of all time, or Joe Miller up in Alaska, or maybe my favorite loon Carl Paladino. It’s so many of them that I can’t name them all.

In any other year these people would be unelectable and called far right nuts, but since these are hard economic times they are viable candidates. Yea, so if these people are elected they would be “bad” for America.

sadly that scumbag is must likely going to win his senate race.. smh...
  • Jreal Jones
    Jreal Jones Members Posts: 30
    edited October 2010
    Options
    THE majority of them are crooks liars and thieves WTF makes you think the Democrats are so righteous? or less corrupt?

I never said anything about them being crooks, liars, or thieves. What I did call them was batshit crazy. I never said that the Dems where all high and mighty, but they aren't ? nuts like tea party loons! Name a Democrat this year that has said anything close to these crazy ? ? Sharon Angle said, If a women gets ? that she shouldn't be able to have an abortion, and in this situation the women should make lemonade out of lemons. That ? will take care of the problem". I mean WTF?
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No matter who wins, WE lose - Me.

word... but Olbermann is right, I dont see the problem with what he said.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    time for another "for future reference, add some content to the original post" message
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    time for another "for future reference, add some content to the original post" message

Honestly, not that we have an excessive number of threads, but why doesn't this ? warrant a thread lock?

I mentioned this in another thread earlier, but I want to say it again....

HOW THE ? CAN YOU CONSIDER A VIDEO/ARTICLE THREADWORTHY BUT SIMULTANEOUSLY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT?
  • janklow
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Honestly, not that we have an excessive number of threads, but why doesn't this ? warrant a thread lock?
    I mentioned this in another thread earlier, but I want to say it again....
    HOW THE ? CAN YOU CONSIDER A VIDEO/ARTICLE THREADWORTHY BUT SIMULTANEOUSLY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT?
    actually, i agree with the latter sentiment, but if it seems to be a poster that hasn't done it before and/or regularly, i like to give them a chance to learn from the error of their ways
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    actually, i agree with the latter sentiment, but if it seems to be a poster that hasn't done it before and/or regularly, i like to give them a chance to learn from the error of their ways

This dude ALWAYS does that.

I mean, you might as well let him off the hook this time, since the thread been out here and getting replies for over a day now, but ? , the copy/paste without even a courtesy sentence just seems totally unnecessary.
  • janklow
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    This dude ALWAYS does that.
    yeah, actually, i think i confused him with another post. either way, this has been a learning experience for all
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    America is dead anyways, who the ? cares who wins.