Another 360 disappointment

Options

Comments

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    so ur saying that fable 3 will sell more than black ops on ps3?

"I'm" not saying anything, numbers are.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    focus wrote: »

Sales numbers dont say anything about a games quality. Wii Fit is the best selling game this generation.
  • focus
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LMAO... hell No. Black Ops will reach 8 Million on PS3 eventually. Fable III will be lucky to sell half of that on 360.

It wont even be close.

What will GT5 sell?

Just FYI...

Preorders:

2 Fable III - 783,331 (X360)
    v
    v
    5 Gran Turismo 5 - 227,341 (PS3)
  • focus
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sales numbers dont say anything about a games quality.

Thats debateable, but regardless...

They definitely show how much interest there is in a game, which is what is being discussed.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    What will GT5 sell?

Just FYI...

Preorders:

2 Fable III - 783,331 (X360)
    v
    v
    5 Gran Turismo 5 - 227,341 (PS3)

LOL GT5 will slaughter Fable III sales.

Estimated pre orders dont mean anything. You know Vgchartz estimates by going to ONE store and asking how many pre orders they got, and then multiplying that by how many stores there are in America.

It's a terribly flawed way of estimating, but vgchartz has NEVER been known as a credible site and quoting them is enough to get ppl banned at GameSpot and many other forums.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Thats debateable, but regardless...

They definitely show how much interest there is in a game, which is what is being discussed.

That's not what's being discussed you Idiot. Whats being discussed is the mediocre review Score and how poor the quality of the game is.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

By that argument, then Twilight is one of the best movies of all time. :D
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i swear KOTA is killacham i just can't prove it

And you never will be able to prove it, because they aren't the same person. I have both of their PSN's, KillaCham wouldn't be signed on with two names at the exact same time playing two different games.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP = KingofDaArcade
    i swear KOTA is killacham i just can't prove it

I bet you any money that KOTA and Focus are the same person
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited October 2010
    Options
    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/fableiii/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=topten&tag=topten%3Ballscore%3B3

* Shallow, tedious combat
    * Lack of interesting moral choices until the end
    * No emotional connection to any characters
    * Lots of small technical problems.

LMAO. and ? yall ? that come in here all like "7.5 is still a good score" ? Vanquish got a better score and it sucked. I dont play ? games that score lower than 8.8 on IGN and lower the 8.5 on GameSpot.

lol you must have bought 3 PS3 games in your life.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Fable 3 is the Jake Delhomme of Video games.
    lol..........
  • focus
    edited October 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    By that argument, then Twilight is one of the best movies of all time. :D

Somebody said no one cared about Fable 3 and they didn't know anyone who still played it.

I posted pre-order sales numbers and first week sales projections which proved the opposite.

Those numbers show that Fable 3 actually has more interest right now than Black Ops on PS3 and that it will have one of the biggest single-format releases to date this year.

Not sure why this is so hard to understand?
  • focus
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LOL GT5 will slaughter Fable III sales.

Estimated pre orders dont mean anything. You know Vgchartz estimates by going to ONE store and asking how many pre orders they got, and then multiplying that by how many stores there are in America.

It's a terribly flawed way of estimating, but vgchartz has NEVER been known as a credible site

Except none of this is actually true.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

ok ford focus, you worry about the numbers and pre-sale orders and what they mean to your life (which sounds like a lot). Ill worry about the actual quality of the game.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Except none of this is actually true.

Yes it is true. How do YOU think they get their pre order numbers? I used to read vgchartz forums and the owner ioi admitted that's how he estimates his pre order numbers. He also only estimates American Pre-orders, which accounts for less than 50% of PS3's user base. So his entire system is flawed. That's why vgchartz is known as a joke among every website.

He also admitted to being "about 20% wrong" on PS Move sales.

So much for their credibility. ALL of what I said is true.

If you dont believe me, go to certain sites and use vgchartz as a source and you will be LAUGHED at.

If you dont believe me about GT5 outselling Fable III, lets do a sig bet..... GT5 will ? on Fable III sales.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    this ? didnt say Uncharted >> Gears hahahahahahahh ? that MP was ? awful SP was good but that's were it stops.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    this ? didnt say Uncharted >> Gears hahahahahahahh ? that MP was ? awful SP was good but that's were it stops.

Gears 2 multiplayer was awful
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options

Uncharted 2 multiplayer was better then Glitches of War 2 multiplayer.

I have both games. Gears 2 sp and mp are both trash. Uncharted 2 is better in every way possible.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    BTW the owner of vgchartz just admitted he's been ? up Sony's hardware sales for the past 2 years!

"Adjustments are in Middle-East, Asia and Africa going back about 2 years (since Sony are obviously selling more PS3s there than we are tracking) and in the last 4-5 weeks across Europe as Move boost was far greater than our data showed (ref Nintendo's recent data report)."

LOL... you really cant take that site serious at all.
  • WildcatOffense
    WildcatOffense Members Posts: 961
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Uncharted 2 multiplayer was better then Glitches of War 2 multiplayer.

I have both games. Gears 2 sp and mp are both trash. Uncharted 2 is better in every way possible.

Just off yourself.
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Stanery @ it's finest
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol foh buggy yes but awful.............. no sir. Gears MP is killing the game and when Gears 3 drops............ well u know the rest. i dont remember UC MP receiving much praise. I played it for a little bit and it seemed like some ? they tossed in it just for ? and giggles. SP was on point like I said. this is just my opinion though.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol foh buggy yes but awful.............. no sir. Gears MP is killing the game and when Gears 3 drops............ well u know the rest. i dont remember UC MP receiving much praise. I played it for a little bit and it seemed like some ? they tossed in it just for ? and giggles. SP was on point like I said. this is just my opinion though.

UC MP > GeoW MP

@wildcat... I liked Gears 1 SP, but Gears 2 sp was terrible. They added in alot of garbage like that part where you and your partner carry that heavy battery or whatever the ? it was. It was just annoying. The part where you drive the vehicle over the ice was also annoying and had bad controls. They also took out the Beserker's from Gears 1. The levels in Gears 2 were bland and had horrible design (the level where you're inside that giant dragon/snakes mouth called "Belly of the Beast".

Uncharted 2 > Gears 1 > Uncharted 1 > Gears 2
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/fableiii/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=topten&tag=topten%3Ballscore%3B3

* Shallow, tedious combat
    * Lack of interesting moral choices until the end
    * No emotional connection to any characters
    * Lots of small technical problems.

LMAO. and ? yall ? that come in here all like "7.5 is still a good score" ? Vanquish got a better score and it sucked. I dont play ? games that score lower than 8.8 on IGN and lower the 8.5 on GameSpot.

Cool story Bro