Beefin With Teachers: Speak On It

Options
ryder225
ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
edited February 2011 in Growing Pains
I got this one punk ass video game professor who dont like me. This ? been tryna fire shots for a minute, like today when i got up to go get in my group he goin say "If some people in your group dont help, I wanna know. I know who you are".? mad cause i said i dont play video games. 3 weeks left in class, once he post my grade Im Goin Off his 35 year old ? ass.

Comments

• birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i got kicked out of a college my freshman year for having a verbal altercation with a teacher. i told him i was going to miss 2 days of class for a funeral in chicago and he said i was being lazy. since it was a close friend who had passed i got ? and called him a middle aged ? and told him to move his ? ass back to atl. he reported me to the dean and i had to drop his class and leave the school after that semester.
  • JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    None so far i guess its cuz im African and they know they cant ? with this.
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    how about having a jewish african-american history teacher that refer to black people as "the blacks," but having instructors in other classes refer to your people as "African-American."

is that worth kicking up dust.

true story. and p.s, why do we learn more about the holocaust in a Black Studies class with all the comparisions? i cant relate. ? 6 million dead jews if 90 million africans died during the slave trade. thats aint even a racist statement, but cant nobody famous say it in public.

and why she try to get us on her team by saying that a Black Professor asked her why she was so passionate about teaching Black people about their history. she was trying to say that color didnt matter.

Because the old lady handles my grade, i wont tell her that a Black African-American instructor can say things that your ass better not mention infront of us or there will be problems.

but i aint say ? . only there for the grade. thats her job. my education.

this is all true.

thoughts?
  • ryder225
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    how about having a jewish african-american history teacher that refer to black people as "the blacks," but having instructors in other classes refer to your people as "African-American."

is that worth kicking up dust.

true story. and p.s, why do we learn more about the holocaust in a Black Studies class with all the comparisions? i cant relate. ? 6 million dead jews if 90 million africans died during the slave trade. thats aint even a racist statement, but cant nobody famous say it in public.

and why she try to get us on her team by saying that a Black Professor asked her why she was so passionate about teaching Black people about their history. she was trying to say that color didnt matter.

Because the old lady handles my grade, i wont tell her that a Black African-American instructor can say things that your ass better not mention infront of us or there will be problems.but i aint say ? . only there for the grade. thats her job. my education.

this is all true.

thoughts?

? be like:

"Yea I I wish this ? would let that N-Word slip"
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ryder225 wrote: »
    ? be like:

"Yea I I wish this ? would let that N-Word slip"

deeper than that. she has to teach straight from the text book (that was written by Black people) but she cant give tough love to her students. and this is a lady who was about 50 when i was born. she cant do it. hell, Obama cant even do it. that's why he dont.

but this subject is sore with me because im living it.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    did 90 million africans actually die in the slave trade? whats the source for that number?

and was it a systematic genocide intended to wipe out the race or was it malnutrition in slave ships, brutal treatment on plantations, and a large number of murders?

blacks stay mad about jews, i swear.
  • ryder225
    edited October 2010
    Options
    did 90 million africans actually die in the slave trade? whats the source for that number?

and was it a systematic genocide intended to wipe out the race or was it malnutrition in slave ships, brutal treatment on plantations, and a large number of murders?

When i saw you posted in here, I knew what it was already
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited October 2010
    Options

where do your numbers come from? why isnt the estimate 90 million? did ships sink? did Afrikans jump? did people die of the conditions in the bowels? did people resist and was made an example?

Im not mad at jews. just the arguement and when they try to compare. common enemy. right? even when they got fitted in their jobs, didnt they die? carribean and south america. heat index. under fed. didnt the colonies learn from them and at least feed their slaves. to get more production from your product. business right. wasnt and isnt south america and the carribean closer to the equator, therefore, its hotter and therefore, therefore, therefore, therefore...... slaves in the the north american colonies lived longer? lynching. white christians brutalizing people just because they could. jim crow. racism. all that said, you dont think 90 million Black peoples?

pointless to talk to you people about serious ? . yall all about jokes. black people faking white to kick up dust because its funny. or white people who stay talking about black people because they have nothing else to do. good thing the IC resets everyone at the end of the year. and i will comeback again as So Vo. or sovietnam. or just SVN.
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    where do your numbers come from? why isnt the estimate 90 million? did ships sink? did Afrikans jump? did people die of the conditions in the bowels? did people resist and was made an example?

Im not mad at jews. just the arguement and when they try to compare. common enemy. right? even when they got fitted in their jobs, didnt they die? carribean and south america. heat index. under fed. didnt the colonies learn from them and at least feed their slaves. to get more production from your product. business right. wasnt and isnt south america and the carribean closer to the equator, therefore, its hotter and therefore, therefore, therefore, therefore...... slaves in the the north american colonies lived longer? lynching. white christians brutalizing people just because they could. jim crow. racism. all that said, you dont think 90 million Black peoples?

pointless to talk to you people about serious ? . yall all about jokes. black people faking white to kick up dust because its funny. or white people who stay talking about black people because they have nothing else to do. good thing the IC resets everyone at the end of the year. and i will comeback again as So Vo. or sovietnam. or just SVN.

dont think this should have been moved here because im a grown ass man, and aint going thru growing pains
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think me and my teacher are beefin right now...she is the only teacher in my school who teaches this subject and has no TA there are no tutors for this so I can only go to her for help and she refuses to help so I gotta goto the next closest university which is over an hour away and ask that teacher for help ? annoying
  • kneegrowplease
    kneegrowplease Members Posts: 227
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i almost dropped my teacher cuz he said i had a f in his class and it was really a C, this ? ass ? wanna show out for class mates and say i was a idiotic dread head cuz i had roasted that ? in jokes and i had curls at the time so i was like "aye these is curls u ugly white ? " ? started cryin and hes like "get the ? outta my classroom" (he use too kick ? out everyday) i was like "nah ? ass ? u aint finna yell at me" ? calls security and they gotta ? me and on my way out the door he was mean muggin and i instantly ran up like within 3 feet of him sayin "? u wanna get em up, ill knock yo ? ass out" this ? jus sipped his coffee and said "no" haha lmao this was 3 years ago i almost killed that ? , if i see him at walmart im takin off on that sorry sap ass ? .
  • Smistinix
    Smistinix Members Posts: 2
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Oh yeah, right outside my front door. And people who pass by, dont even realize that it is what it is.

And you should see how wonderful that compost in there is A nice earthy smell, teeming with worms, beetles and so on.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I remember in high school I had a punk ass history teacher tell me and like 4 other guys that used to clown in class that if he ever saw us after we graduated he would fight us. Well surprise surprise, I run into this ? about 2 years ago at my university while in my 3rd year. Minute I see him, I got a big smile cause I'm ready at that point. So I go up to him and ask if he remembers me, he does, I ask him where does he want to fight? He looks at me shocked like a lil ? that I knew he was despite the dude being my height of 6'3. He tells me I'm threatening him and we get into an argument about semantics of threatening someone. By the end of it I shamed him into apologizing for what he said years ago and I tell him he should find the other guys and apologize. I was honestly ready to fight this dude in the quad of my school.
  • Manny_C
    Manny_C Members Posts: 90
    edited December 2010
    Options
    in my experience, it's never worth it, it's better to just shut up and try to avoid convo
  • Scholar Jaw
    Scholar Jaw Members Posts: 498
    edited January 2011
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    I remember in high school I had a punk ass history teacher tell me and like 4 other guys that used to clown in class that if he ever saw us after we graduated he would fight us. Well surprise surprise, I run into this ? about 2 years ago at my university while in my 3rd year. Minute I see him, I got a big smile cause I'm ready at that point. So I go up to him and ask if he remembers me, he does, I ask him where does he want to fight? He looks at me shocked like a lil ? that I knew he was despite the dude being my height of 6'3. He tells me I'm threatening him and we get into an argument about semantics of threatening someone. By the end of it I shamed him into apologizing for what he said years ago and I tell him he should find the other guys and apologize. I was honestly ready to fight this dude in the quad of my school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN5TEP8FCUI&feature=related........
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Seriously? Beefing with someone who's trying to help you be successful in life? This is why the black community is doomed to extinction
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    MacOne wrote: »
    Seriously? Beefing with someone who's trying to help you be successful in life? This is why the black community is doomed to extinction

Shut your ol' politically correct ass up. All teachers aint good teachers
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »

Exactly. SMH at that ol Kiss Ass, Suck Ass Roody Poo Bugged Eye ?
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »

Not all teachers are good teachers but most of them are in the profession because they wanna make a difference and help you. You think they're in it for the money? If they're not good at their job its an indictment of the system and the lack of public investment into our education system. Its not their fault and taking out your frustration on them is a sign of immaturity.

I guess you would know all this if you were educated and listened to your teacher in class
  • mathewparse
    mathewparse Members Posts: 5
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I was fortunate to have met great teachers and care here. On the other hand, I think, if you have low patience for the "young" students (straight out of high school), they can seriously distract your attention.