Modern Day House ? , and the true Devil. (Let's make this clear)

Options

Comments

• shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Ego much? This is why you truly lost, bruh.

Keep your head up
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    1. Churches don't keep money flowing through the white community. Churches facilitate the transfer of money from gullible people to the church and those who run it.

You need to go to church, heathen. The Black community in general does this. The Black Church is no different. We don't recycle well.
    2. As Pac's criticism suggests, the previous point holds true in black churches as well. Tupac's comments were not a threat to white supremacy. They were a threat to black clergy.

Some would argue that the Black clergy were the No.1 facilitators of white supremacy. Malcom did. The White ? and White Jesus thing. The love your enemy schtick. The we are all brothers, while I am ? on you card. The spooky you will get your reward after you die, while your oppressor works you like a slave to get his on this Earth.
    3. I don't know what alternate universe you're looking at here, but Tupac was NOT, in any way, a threat to any power structure in America. You can keep imagining that he was if you want. Tupac's legacy is surrounded with delusion, from those who think he's still alive to those who think he's Jesus. At any rate, the truth is that the feds were spying on Malcolm X and MLK like crazy, gathering everything they could get on those dudes. IF they even knew who Tupac Shakur was, they never took him seriously like they did MLK and Malcolm. You know why? Cause MLK and Malcolm X were leaders of serious movements that demanded change to the status quo. Tupac occasionally took a break from rhyming "enemy" with "hennessy" to briefly give some minor social commentary. Then he immediately went back to screaming thug life and ? biggie. Face the facts, there was no movement and no threat building around this guy.

The Feds took him very seriously. As they took every young black male with influence, serious. The FBI maintained files on Tupac. All prominent rappers and entertainers are spied on. Why you think ? TI was caught with all those guns? Tupac was potentially very dangerous to them. Any man that had the ear of 18-25 demographic both black and white is definitely a threat. I have never seen a rapper touch young black males in his time the way Pac did. Dude was definitely a force if he could have harnessed and focused his message. With that said, he was no where on the level of Chuck D or mid career Ice Cube in terms of a socio- political awareness. He was obviously a well read, intelligent brother. He was like most of us. Half this-half that.
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    PS: If nothing else, is it not fair to say the name-change to "Makaveli" is suspect because his behavior from that point onward does not display even a minimal understanding of The Prince, which Pac supposedly read.

Makaveli "Prince" was published after his death, and since 2pac is still alive, maybe.......... To be honest, I don't think Makavelli understood the Prince when he wrote it.

Most so-called Intellectuals debate over the Prince and it's meaning, so 2pac is in good company. Personally, I think 2pac named his album that because at that time, rappers liked Italian non de plummes.

Everybody was running around naming themselves after some Italian despot or Mafiosio or any outlaw white figure for that matter. I was MC Tony Danza................
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    You need to go to church, heathen. The Black community in general does this. The Black Church is no different. We don't recycle well.

Some would argue that the Black clergy were the No.1 facilitators of white supremacy. Malcom did. The White ? and White Jesus thing. The love your enemy schtick. The we are all brothers, while I am ? on you card. The spooky you will get your reward after you die, while your oppressor works you like a slave to get his on this Earth.
    All organized religion is snake oil. Doesn't matter which faith or which race.

The Feds took him very seriously. As they took every young black male with influence, serious. The FBI maintained files on Tupac. All prominent rappers and entertainers are spied on. Why you think ? TI was caught with all those guns? Tupac was potentially very dangerous to them. Any man that had the ear of 18-25 demographic both black and white is definitely a threat. I have never seen a rapper touch young black males in his time the way Pac did. Dude was definitely a force if he could have harnessed and focused his message. With that said, he was no where on the level of Chuck D or mid career Ice Cube in terms of a socio- political awareness. He was obviously a well read, intelligent brother. He was like most of us. Half this-half that.
    If you say the feds were focusing a lot of resources on him, I guess I'll take your word for it. Either way, the truth of the matter is he simply wasn't a real threat to any institutional power. He may have been an icon for the unrest widely felt by young black males, but that's it.
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Makaveli "Prince" was published after his death, and since 2pac is still alive, maybe.......... To be honest, I don't think Makavelli understood the Prince when he wrote it.

Most so-called Intellectuals debate over the Prince and it's meaning, so 2pac is in good company. Personally, I think 2pac named his album that because at that time, rappers liked Italian non de plummes.

Everybody was running around naming themselves after some Italian despot or Mafiosio or any outlaw white figure for that matter. I was MC Tony Danza................

lol @ MC Tony Danza.

But publicly announcing that you're going to ? everyone from NYC, inviting anyone to "bring it", and then getting shot to death does not fit any understanding of "The Prince" that I'm aware of. If you have an analysis that supports it, please share.
  • xtraill
    xtraill Members Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Typical topic as usual.................

A lot of time spent arguing about who's to blame, but not one solution!
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    xtraill wrote: »
    Typical topic as usual.................

A lot of time spent arguing about who's to blame, but not one solution!

Actually, we've mostly been arguing completely off-topic about whether or not Tupac posed a realistic threat to any institutional power.

You didn't actually read the thread? Typical.
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    All organized religion is snake oil. Doesn't matter which faith or which race.

If you say the feds were focusing a lot of resources on him, I guess I'll take your word for it. Either way, the truth of the matter is he simply wasn't a real threat to any institutional power. He may have been an icon for the unrest widely felt by young black males, but that's it.

Dont take my word on it. It is available through the freedom of information act. Pac's family members were political prisoners with ties to the Black Liberation army and the Black Panthers. Shakur is red flag name most def. The FBI was afraid of Stokely Carmichael for the same thing. His ability to galvanize the "unrest" among young black males. These agencies are not reactionary. They are proactive.
  • xtraill
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Actually, we've mostly been arguing completely off-topic about whether or not Tupac posed a realistic threat to any institutional power.

You didn't actually read the thread? Typical.

No, I did read the ENTIRE thread!!

I was waiting for it to get back on topic, but since no one is offering any solutions you might as well continue with the "PAC = Enemy of the State?" debate.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No, I did read the ENTIRE thread!!

I was waiting for it to get back on topic, but since no one is offering any solutions you might as well continue with the "PAC = Enemy of the State?" debate.

Bringing the problems to attention is the first ? solution. Got any input for solutions? No? Then gtfoh. If people don't know the problem how can they work towards a solution in the first place?

When the house ? is told, Let's run away, they ask Where we gonna go?!

When the field ? is ask, let's run away, they say Hell yea, anywhere is better than here!

-Malcolm
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol @ MC Tony Danza.

But publicly announcing that you're going to ? everyone from NYC, inviting anyone to "bring it", and then getting shot to death does not fit any understanding of "The Prince" that I'm aware of. If you have an analysis that supports it, please share.

Well, Makaveli was a master of deception...Tupac lives.

Some people die so others can live, not saying PAC was that aware, but we are talking about Illimunati now basically because of him. Sometimes people know they are not able to do things so they facilitate the way for others. I.E Joe Kennedy, Mob Bosses who send their sons into the political, legal, and business worlds to facilitate the family business.

Makavelli, when I read it doesn't mean necessary personal political gain as much as it means achieving a goal.

The Don and Michael Corleone
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Im a get racial for a minute.

The ? structure has always feared the potential of the Black male youth. They know they have the plder negros.

The young ones usually in every generation have a I don't give a ? attitude. This attitude refocused and redirected away from self destructive behavior can be very troublesome to the status quo. All mass movements usually are realized through the youth. Black people are no different.
  • xtraill
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Bringing the problems to attention is the first ? solution. Got any input for solutions? No? Then gtfoh. If people don't know the problem how can they work towards a solution in the first place?

We've already known about these problems; don't act like you found out some new ? !

The fact of the matter is you militant ? don't have no real solutions, and never will have any!!!!!

Because if you did...... that would make all of you irrelevant and ya'll don't want that, you wanna stay mad about something.
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You should keep your head up and maybe, just maybe, you'll find some of that Tupac reality which you egregiously disregarded in this thread.

Such as his final interviews he gave, over the last few months of his Life. Such as public statements he made, during certain challenges.

These things are just as, if not more, paramount and impacting although he didn't say them on wax. He still uses his platform to speak to the world, for exposing the veracious effect of White-racism.

Here is one, for starters, and make sure you hear each part of this interview. Then we can go on/find other interviews find other words, to show that his impact rivals Malcolm, in terms of his imprint on this generation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPyc_z2JCNU

A series of back and forth posts with you and supplemental video content of your choosing?

Pass.
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You can pass, I actually expect nothing less
    But that azz can NOT hide, from the truth's best!
    truth's rest on the minefield, where you de-cleat
    Readers still get to see: I toast ya deceit
    Coast thru deceit, that you use to catapult
    Ghost: true-to-beast, so i dash a lot of hope

Actually, it's just that I already discussed this matter at length with And Step, who is smarter and more coherent than you, so I don't see what there is to gain by re-litigating the matter with you.
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And Step smarter and more coherent, in your mind
    Because he's the same bootlicking lackey, of your kind
    He hates courage & standing for something out here
    And since you're the same...your affinity, is clear
    Your cowardice, is ? , so I post up Pac-links
    Your courage, in fear = lies for what Pac thinks

Ok. I'm not gonna bother with those vids now (but maybe later), however, I just wanted to note that with that 4 part interview, you posted part 4, then part 1, then part 2, then an unrelated video, then part 3. Any particular reason?
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options
    We've already known about these problems; don't act like you found out some new ? !

The fact of the matter is you militant ? don't have no real solutions, and never will have any!!!!!

Because if you did...... that would make all of you irrelevant and ya'll don't want that, you wanna stay mad about something.

Do you even know what it means to be militant? Or you just a mindless drone trained to regurgitate that useless ? . Not everyone is aware of these problems on an intellectual plane of existence. Also, if EVERYONE is aware of this problem, why is it only up to a few so-called "militant ? " to be pro-active and get ? done? It's every human beings responsibility to do the right thing.

You want a solution? Stop buying ? you don't need. Stop supporting over consumerism. Start eating right. Put down the fast food, put down the soda. Leave Gucci Mane on the racks. Stop sending your children to public schools and teach them and yourself what they really need to learn. Teach the the truth. Get that slave jewelry out of your avatar and stop buying engagement rings. Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop! Stop contributing to this madness. There's your solution. I garrunt ? tee you can't do it.
  • xtraill
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Do you even know what it means to be militant? Or you just a mindless drone trained to regurgitate that useless ? . Not everyone is aware of these problems on an intellectual plane of existence. Also, if EVERYONE is aware of this problem, why is it only up to a few so-called "militant ? " to be pro-active and get ? done? It's every human beings responsibility to do the right thing.

You want a solution? Stop buying ? you don't need. Stop supporting over consumerism. Start eating right. Put down the fast food, put down the soda. Leave Gucci Mane on the racks. Stop sending your children to public schools and teach them and yourself what they really need to learn. Teach the the truth. Get that slave jewelry out of your avatar and stop buying engagement rings. Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop! Stop contributing to this madness. There's your solution. I garrunt ? tee you can't do it.

1st of all I do know what it means to be militant. It means calling anyone who doesn't agree with you a mindless drone (typical). I obviously can't "see you" on your intellectual plane.

2nd, if you were proactive, we wouldn't have the problems in the 1st place. How often are we (Black people) proactive? We spend most of our time being reactive, just like the topic starter..... oh that's you!

3rd, you don't know me! I am none of the things you mentioned in that 2nd paragraph. And I don't see how having an avatar of my team's Superbowl ring contributes negatively to anything.

Just because I'm not part of the solution don't mean I'm part of the problem.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i have a lot of solutions for the black community but i dont have lots of money. and thats the only way you can get brothers on your team
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options
    1st of all I do know what it means to be militant. It means calling anyone who doesn't agree with you a mindless drone (typical). I obviously can't "see you" on your intellectual plane.

2nd, if you were proactive, we wouldn't have the problems in the 1st place. How often are we (Black people) proactive? We spend most of our time being reactive, just like the topic starter..... oh that's you!

3rd, you don't know me! I am none of the things you mentioned in that 2nd paragraph. And I don't see how having an avatar of my team's Superbowl ring contributes negatively to anything.

Just because I'm not part of the solution don't mean I'm part of the problem.

Nothing in this post makes any damn sense.
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And Step smarter and more coherent,
    Because he's the same bootlicking lackey, of your kind

Lackey?

Reeewiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind!

The reality is your a slave and a ? . You beg white people to educate your children, like a house ? . You pretend to care for black children but you don't. If Arne Duncan or any white agencies or corporation cut you a check(which they probably have) you will shut the ? up tomorrow, because that is what you fake ass activist do. Wells Fargo cut you ? a check and you shut the ? up about their discriminatory practices against minorities. You ? are sellouts. The real sell outs. You stand in front of your white masters and let them put the batteries in your back and run around talking all loud to black people but in the presence of your masters you are silent and conciliatory like ? .

Your a poverty ? , who only is interested in shaking down white people and corporations, so they can give you money for your jive ass organization can take care of a few bourgoise ? who exploit the condition of black people. Fake ass ? who will sell out principle for a HNIC job as Community Relations director or VP in charge of Diversity or some other meaningless position designed to give you a six figure salary just to shut you the ? up so you can mislead the people even further.

You are the bane of black people's existence and should have been hung and castrated in 1865, Your movement is teeming with a plethora of punk ? who make the job harder for real sincere people because of your foolishness.

Or your a white boy trolling which means it doesn't apply to you.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ok this thread is not about Pac.... let's drop this.
    this is confusing in light of you going on to post about Tupac
    The FBI maintained files on Tupac. All prominent rappers and entertainers are spied on. Why you think ? TI was caught with all those guns? Tupac was potentially very dangerous to them.
    on the other hand, it's not like Tupac didn't have his brushes with the law that would seem unrelated to "government spying"
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    The TERM house ? is not relevant today and there is no TRUE Devil.As long as the black men in question are not out on the streets polluting black communities with drugs and crime,how can you idiots call them out? When you do business in this Country you will have to work with whites rather you like it or not.A smart man uses them to get ahead while a dumb man stands to the side and hates on the smart man.Gucci is a walking stereotype and bafoon,but a HOUSE ? he isn't.You so could militant black posters are a ? JOKE.Go do something with your life and stop hating on people who are successful.

And SMH@ comparing Pac to Malcolm.? out of here.pac did not have the influence that X had with black people in general and X was only a leader because of the civil rights age.There will never be another MX or MLK because one is not needed.
    heyslick wrote: »
    Mad Jack

Thanks for restoring my faith in the human race...these militant black posters really are ? JOKESTERS. Dontcha think its their job to confuse others and make them hate just for the sake of it. -- I'm so relieved now, I can stop crossing to the otherside of the street whenever I see that black person coming my way,thanks again.

I think both of these posters are either in self denial or Caucasian.
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    this is confusing in light of you going on to post about Tupac

Yes, I know. I regret it.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yes, I know. I regret it.
    these things happen
    especially since you already knew that 1)no man is perfect and 2)your very own fav role model or White Leader or influencer, have his own transgressions as well
    many men can be imperfect without having a criminal record that invites further attention

of course, i presume this is all based on you making wild assumptions about my favorite role model or whatever the ? a "White Leader or influencer" is