Modern Day House ? , and the true Devil. (Let's make this clear)

Options
13»

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yey, but too many Black men have a criminal record for committing absolutely no crime whatsoever, except be a niggu in AmeriKKKa, therefore...your premise here, is null and void.
    the premise is not men at large; the premise is Tupac. the fact that you have been unable to follow a simple conversation is not my problem.
    This is based on that proof, in the pudding, in which your post-archives will not join you to tell a lie. You pull up your last three posts in which you are showing reverence or esteem for some historical person. Let's bet, their livelihood (if not all three) will be about equally as immoral at Tupac's?
    you talk about not making claims without proof, and yet all you say here is to prove you wrong. you made the claim: show some proof.
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So because someone who raps doesn't speak on civil rights and discrimination that makes him a house ? . What kind of ? up logic that?
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nope. That's not what I said, so read more carefully, or be less deceitful...whichever is applicable.

I said any Black male, I repeat, any Black male with an opportunity to speak to the world, and uses it to stay silent and submissive and obedient while being aware or cognizant or alerted to illegal racial-discrimination annihilating Black males like no other species of Americans = A HOUSE NI99ER!

Because it is every Black male's job, I repeat, every Black males job to expose illegal discrimination that rapes us, like no other Americans.

In other words, picture Obama winning The Presidency...then not looking-out not fighting for, for White America.

That's the equivalent of a Black nigg-celeb, refusing to combat or failing to speak out or afraid to shed light onto ILLEGAL racial-discrimination that Black males horridly-absorb.

oh I don't know...perhaps...it's just the same fuccd up logic you post around here re: ? 's Essence?

What I said still stand seeing only a small precent of rappers actually talk about our society. Just because you see it as every black male in a postion to speak on such issues doesn't make them a house ? .

And lol I was here before this ? essence person and I was here before you
  • janklow
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the fact that you're a deceitful lowdown racist, is still going to get exposed by me.
    that would usually require you to support your statement in some way, which you haven't done and won't do.
    I already offered to, just as soon as...
    but wait... you've made those claims long before this thread. so now you won't support claims you've PREVIOUSLY made until i do something else to support a claim you're making? ridiculous. either acknowledge that you can't (or won't) support your claims, or do so, or get the ? over it. i'll leave it at that and treat anything else as a the kind of ? that belongs in that other forum.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    R.I.P. Thread :(

What's wrong with the SL/R&R? Every single thread turns into a personal battle between 2-3 people that has nothing to do with the topic. I think we're too used to eachother around here to get any kind of discussions done in a civil manner. It's like living with a bunch of siblings....
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options
    look on the bright side...this is the point where my threads usually get closed, once they take this turn.

So, consider yourself a valuable teammate of yon racist mod, who'll swear he doesn't constantly expose his own racism, acted out onto me.

No disrespect either...lol...but, when I look back at the chunks of meat I added to this thread, supporting your astute OP...at least, up until racists came along sabotaging my Essence;

It's alive and KICKING, in here, and I see no place for your R.I.P. symbol!!

you should come post this same thing, next time that band of racists come sabotage informative and educational anti-Racism threads I create...my sig certainly validates the worthiness

Well, the thing is, when people start disagreeing with each other, they end up taking things personal and then the discussion turns into why so an so is racist or a sell out or a conspiracy theorist, rather than staying on topic and explaining why we disagree. I used to be guilty of this as well....
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    the last album Pac recorded before his death was "Don Killuminati". The name itself played into the idea that the newly re-branded "Makaveli" would reveal some wild ? . Then he basically spends most of the album talking about murder, ? , money, and how soft people from NYC are.

WHOA hold up

what ? album are YOU talking about?

Blasphemy? Hold Ya Head? White Man'z World? That album is WAY deeper than you making it out to be. ? , why do you think Chuck D called it Pac's best album and said in his autobiography that he thought Pac was going back to the 2pacalypse type conscious tip when he died?

I'll take Pac's political analysis over KRS's Alex Jones ranting or Mos Def's ignant azz.....
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    pacs political analysis was "they say we thugs and ? ! so we gonna be thugs and ? until... um... we uh.... um..."
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Oh goodie, I'm just in time.......

.......Is this the part where the white posters tell us negroes how were supposed to interpret Pac ?

SMH
  • janklow
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    ? , why do you think Chuck D called it Pac's best album and said in his autobiography that he thought Pac was going back to the 2pacalypse type conscious tip when he died?
    because Chuck D is an old, confused man who was wrong about the quality of Tupac?
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »

Now peep this video.... Yep, you got it, another gucci video. He's the perfect candidate.

"In those days he was called a House nlgga, and that's what we call them today because we still got some house nlggas." - Malcolm

We're living in the white man's house right now. This is a system built on a foundation of White supremacy, white privilege, white superiority, no matter how you look at it. The Black community is in rough shape, and has been ever since America was founded. This is not be accident, this is done ON PURPOSE. (Most of ya'll already know this of course) But how is it done? People think the only way for the black community over come their tough times is to get themselves right inside of the white man's house. They think that if they living inside with the white man, they gonna BE the white man. In other words, they think the only way to be right is to be white.

I am going to catch alot of hell because uppity black people who got a nice college degree and a blue collar job if going to deny wanting to be white.... but.... You got your degree in the white man's house, you working inside of the white man's house, and you're acting like the white man.... the same man who was doing wrong to blacks and natives and is the reason you were outside slaving in the fields in the first place. So you're becoming the enemy.

The White man: Let's make this clear, I'm talking in figuratives. The White man is the creators and maintainers of this white supremacy built and operated system. You're not the white man just because you got white skin, you're the white man if you're supporting this system or most of all, benefit from this system based on skin color privileges or selling your soul to sleep inside the masters house.

If you're a black entertainer, and you're training other blacks how to be destructive and to keep the black community in shambles... and raising kids to be murderers and search for the quickest route into a prison or to become addicted to drugs sex and money..... you're a House ? .

If you're a black politician running for Office, and the only thing you do is maintain the countries current state of white supremacy while doing nothing to truly free your people, you're a house ? . (Obama)

If you're a black business Owner who turns corporate.... need I say more?

None of these things are liberating for the Black community. They are either distractions or worse.... The American slave trade has gone NOWHERE! We're still slaves, but instead of CHAINS they got BLING! Instead of Whips they got EGOTISTICAL WARFARE! (not having money = not being a man, not having nice cars or clothes = not being hip, not having a nice car or overly big house = loser who aint getting no ? etc etc....)

I see so many black people talking about... "We came so far since slavery, we got black people making millions on tv, becoming president blah blah blah....) MODERN DAY HOUSE NEGROS! We were Gods and Goddesses BEFORE SLAVERY living beautifuly! I know KTulu will come in here with his typical Africa was ? before slavery nonsense, but like always, we'll just ignore him. We will ALWAYS have a fw house negros living it up ON TV and Hollywood because THAT is what HOLLYWOOD is there for!! To confuse and distract us and to make what's not real our reality!!!!

Just like malcolm X said.... if the Black community wanted to rise up and stop this madness and run away from massah!!! They would go up to these house negros up in the holly wood hills on tv and in music videos, and just like the House ? said before... they gon say again. "Why? Why would we want to leave? We got it made! We living in the masters house, living in their same mansions, eating their same food, and spending their same money!" See the connection?

The Field negros are called all sorts of names when pointing out the real situation. "Haters, Loons, Nutjobs, Tinfoil hatters.... <~~~ These are modern day whips.... to keep us in check. Because from birth, they raise us to be egotistical materialistic robots.

This way of life is not good for Humanity as a whole, and it's definitely not good for the Global Environment. It's coming to an end, whether they want it to or not. You think they spending trillions on space programs because they're just curious about what the moon is made out of? gtfoh.... We got people on this very planet who need serious dire help, drinking water that they bathe in while dead bodies float by and ? ... peep India, I couldn't believe my eyes....

Materialism is coming to an end. For all those working their whole lives so they can obtain or maintain their fancy clothes and shoes and cars..... you're wasting you time and life.... It's meaningless in the end. Wake the ? up, your brothers and sisters need you the most right now. Humanity needs us all! Stop glorifying objects!

People always say, "Hard work" deserves better things, better quality life.... as long as you WORK HARD you deserve it! That's ? . Most of the most evil villains in any movie, book, or reality are HARD WORKERS! Working hard at being evil! Does that make them worthy of what they got? No? Then why does corporate America get a pass? Why does White Supremacy get a pass? Oh, I know why... because they got Hollywood fooling your gullible ? into thinking they're the good guys.

I'm talking to you white people as well, REAL white people, the ones who have been conned into thinking their skin color is all that matters to them. I mean how ? up can one be to turn poor people against eachother? Poor white people creating or joining racist organizations to hate other people who are living just like them. Instead of coming together and fighting the real enemy. That's the biggest most successful distraction we witness today. Even rich white people think they're special. They're not. The people on top are using them as slave handlers, almost the same way they using house negros.

It's like a king who is white and takes all the riches and everything, women riches land everything... and the people who are slaving away to make sure the king gets everything are starting to get ? off and thinking about revolting. Well, the King figured out a way to maintain his thrown by pitting the people against eachother, rather than against him. He made a deal with the people that resemble him... He said, "Look, your white, I'm white, if I lose my throne, it will be a blow to you as well. If you keep those black people from trying to take my things, I'll give you more of my riches than I give them.... I'll give you more food, more homes and more women if you keep me er I mean 'US' on the throne. They're just jealous of what 'us white people' got and they want it for themselves." <~~~~~ This is the tactic they have been using this whole time and we're falling for it. The king does give a ? about what color your skin is... he cares about himself. The DEVIL only cares about himself. So he's going to cause division, confusion and chaos amongst the people so HE CAN REMAIN THEIR ? .

Black people, White people, Asian people, Latin people, ALL people.... let's dethrone this motha ? before he dooms us all!!!

couldnt agree more with the bold. other than that your just a delusional mufucka your sayin dont encourage destructive behavior and at the same time sayin black dudes shouldnt go through the white system to get ahead in life like theres any other option besides sports. you cant get ahead by not doin some dirt OR goin thru that system cant have it both ways unless you plan on takin the whole race away from the country which i wouldnt suggest because africa is in way worse shambles than this country
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options
    SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    couldnt agree more with the bold. other than that your just a delusional mufucka your sayin dont encourage destructive behavior and at the same time sayin black dudes shouldnt go through the white system to get ahead in life like theres any other option besides sports. you cant get ahead by not doin some dirt OR goin thru that system cant have it both ways unless you plan on takin the whole race away from the country which i wouldnt suggest because africa is in way worse shambles than this country

Spoken like a true house nlgger. So dependent upon the white man, and so ? damn ignorant about anything outside of America that you can't fathom life without your NBA, MTV and McDonalds.....
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Im a get racial for a minute.

The ? structure has always feared the potential of the Black male youth. They know they have the plder negros.

The young ones usually in every generation have a I don't give a ? attitude. This attitude refocused and redirected away from self destructive behavior can be very troublesome to the status quo. All mass movements usually are realized through the youth. Black people are no different.

I appreciate the new Sig.
  • janklow
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Or maybe Chuck D was 100% correct. But unfortunately white-racists like yourself just simply can NOT stand the truth nor the facts...so you deceitfully deem Chuck as old and confused, for mentioning truths which the KKK told you to hate on.
    yes, i surely must hate on a man whose entire discography i own. OUTRAGEOUS! he's still wrong if he thinks Makaveli is the best Tupac album.