Showin Up to a Party...and you aint know ANYBODY...

Options
jonlakadeadmic
jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
you show up to a party with your boy...

you get there and he just vanishes into the crowd cuz he know the dudes

you sittin there drinkin and ? havin to make friends...

? that

Comments

• bunkin
    bunkin Members Posts: 35
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It's not really that bad ....u have to be social, if it's a hood party I suggest jus the usual head nod.
  • GhettoPolice
    GhettoPolice Members Posts: 96
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Show up ? ... and it would not even bother you.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I have anxieties always really bad at first, but for some reason I make lots of friends when I'm ? and everybody loves me.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm not good at making friends
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Man I'm a chameleon so if that happens I just grab a chick and proceed to get my grind on. Oh and I usually ? with the white people at the party too so I stay cool in those situations
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    woat, i never kno wat to do..
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm not good at making friends

well, you look like a ? black vampire
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    that ? is the goat when you show up ? up. you can act a fool and nobody will be able to say anything to you.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I remember bein ? , out of control, but they were al ? at this party and didn't do ? . I was so ? ? .
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the ? ain't a problem until they realize you're the guy that's eating up all the food, drinking up all the liquor. ? be like "who is you"?

"I'm Kzzl. I'm so and so's home boy. i came here with him." pours drink. "what's your name?"

? being social. i came to have a good time and exploit the excessive food and wine.
  • Itz Luigi Bitch!
    Itz Luigi Bitch! Members Posts: 240
    edited October 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    that ? is the goat when you show up ? up. you can act a fool and nobody will be able to say anything to you.

You talkin bout a white folk party right?
  • GhettoPolice
    GhettoPolice Members Posts: 96
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I show up with that dont give a ? attitude...

67239_10150279684430077_713520076_15237179_5483917_n.jpg
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

sonned into oblivion
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    a couple of cook outs. that kinda thing. til this day, i usually don't go to the cook outs my ex & her family have. mainly b/c back in the day, hefa wud have me come out there, introduce me to a couple of people, and then bounce on my azzz. left me hangin by myself wit relatives analyzing me and questioning about me & her. or makin "friendly" threats like "treat my cousin right or else..."

since then, i've turned down goin to a lot of stuff they had. especially since everybody in her family kno about the drama me & her went thru. don't really wanna be around folks who'll act all nice to ur face. but as soon as u walk away, will talk about u behind ur back. or u kno they're talkin about u b4 u walk up, and then all of the sudden act like they were talkin about sumthin else.
  • kneegrowplease
    kneegrowplease Members Posts: 227
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i dont be likin too meet older people, they tend too get too disrespectful when ur at theyre house, i had to check my ex girls daddy cuz he tried to tell me too pull my pants up cuz im at his funky ass bbq and i said "aye watch yo mouth b4 i drop yo old ass" the whole bbq was at a silence, all that ? did was say get out, smh @ him not wantin too get em up wit a young ? after i disrespected him in front his whole fam, i dont blame him tho cuz i woulda dropped his ? ass.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    woat, i never kno wat to do..

CS. being anti-social and hating most people makes these types of situations annoying
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Kay. wrote: »
    Happened tonight, I went to a Halloween party as the ONLY person dressed scarily and my friends vanished. I spent the majority of my time glued to my phone. I'm not very good with strangers, less so around grabby ? guys and uber-friendly ? girls. I dont know what to say to them, because they all seem so silly. :(

so now that parallel is off the table, can we be together? i think we have compatible personalities.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i dont be likin too meet older people, they tend too get too disrespectful when ur at theyre house, i had to check my ex girls daddy cuz he tried to tell me too pull my pants up cuz im at his funky ass bbq and i said "aye watch yo mouth b4 i drop yo old ass" the whole bbq was at a silence, all that ? did was say get out, smh @ him not wantin too get em up wit a young ? after i disrespected him in front his whole fam, i dont blame him tho cuz i woulda dropped his ? ass.

90's baby post.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ya'll aint never walked into a random family reunion, got a plate, sat down and ate it, grabbed another for the road and left? Now that ? is GOAT
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

lol.....................

If B.E.T. had their own version of Twilight...............

By the way, anybody heard about Wesley Snipes trying to do a Blade 4???
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    lol.....................

If B.E.T. had their own version of Twilight...............

By the way, anybody heard about Wesley Snipes trying to do a Blade 4???

Yup Wes is trying to do another Blade movie but honestly he needs to sit down.
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Stay your ass at home if you expecc your boy to hold your hand and babysit you all night nh.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    looking at most people and seeing nothing worth liking = GOAT
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    its not even that im an anti-social person but it sucks when your lookin around and everybody is already in conversation with each other, and they aint know you in the first place so you cant just butt in
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This is the time in my life I called. College.

Drink, talk to ? , make new friends.