Showin Up to a Party...and you aint know ANYBODY...

Options
2»

Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you show up to a party with your boy...

you get there and he just vanishes into the crowd cuz he know the dudes

you sittin there drinkin and ? havin to make friends...

? that

if it's a small party then yeah that ? would be awkward.
    but if its a huge house party, I wouldn't mind too much. Just because at big house parties, people dont really know each other anyway so you'll blend in. ? just invite themselves in when they see a crowd and hear music.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Man shut ur ole poetic justice ass up

Me and my ? done did that forreal, what you talkin bout
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    scope the place so u can rob em
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you show up to a party with your boy...

you get there and he just vanishes into the crowd cuz he know the dudes

you sittin there drinkin and ? havin to make friends...

? that

just act like you know everybody ... ? will second guess if they've met you before ... and they'll be too embarrassed to ask you who the hell you are because they dont want to be the person who met you and forgot about you while ur having so much fun ....

? will be asking each other your name etc ... like "where i know dude from" ... only people that will know your name are the chicks you hollared at. eventually everyone will just accept you and keep it moving ... i do it all the time when i go to clubs i never been to etc LOL
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    happened last night my school had a a party i walked in solo the dj was playing that getting light ? ughh like three differnt people bumped me im just like WTF cmon son had to leave i was getting mad
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If I'm ? I couldn't careless if I knew anyone at the party, I'll just make new friends.
    I meet most of my party friends playing beer pong, great way to meet people.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Ya'll aint never walked into a random family reunion, got a plate, sat down and ate it, grabbed another for the road and left? Now that ? is GOAT

LMAO, I've done this so many times in fact I've been labled 'Yam an leave' by certain fam
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Ya'll aint never walked into a random family reunion, got a plate, sat down and ate it, grabbed another for the road and left? Now that ? is GOAT

LOL yo .. funny thing is i seen this happen but in a different way

this was years ago tho ... but the youth football team i coach practices and meet for games at this public park in my city. so one of the kids who is close to being over the weight limit has to weigh in before he eats so he can make weight and be able to play. so that day, the young bull was hungry as a muhphukkin hostage LOL ... he made weight ... came back over to the sitting area where coincidentally some family was having a cookout or b day party or something. i guess the young bull thought that our team moms etc had brought the food LOL ... he just took off his jersey, got in line with their fam, and went in!! LOL he was like half way down the line all the way to the potato salad before we realized where he went LOL so we told him "yo man ... thats not our parents etc who brought that food" LMAO ... he didnt wanna give up that plate for ? !!! LOL so one of the old heads who were actually at the cook out saw he already had a thigh, a wing, baked mac n cheese, greens, rice etc etc etc already piled on his plate LOL ... of course they didnt have the heart to tell the youngin he had to put the plate back or anything ... so they let him bust his grub while lol'ing ... even he was laughing .. but he shamelessly pounded that plate LOL ... his dad came back from some restaurant with some food for him but already saw him eating and knew exactly what happened LOL ... he just faced palmed and shook his head

needless to say we went on to win that day like 26 - 0 ... musta been the cole slaw LOL
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    it has occured before, but I'm out spoken so usually I can socialize or start a conversation and enjoy the rest of the party or event..
  • P. Town
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LOL yo .. funny thing is i seen this happen but in a different way

this was years ago tho ... but the youth football team i coach practices and meet for games at this public park in my city. so one of the kids who is close to being over the weight limit has to weigh in before he eats so he can make weight and be able to play. so that day, the young bull was hungry as a muhphukkin hostage LOL ... he made weight ... came back over to the sitting area where coincidentally some family was having a cookout or b day party or something. i guess the young bull thought that our team moms etc had brought the food LOL ... he just took off his jersey, got in line with their fam, and went in!! LOL he was like half way down the line all the way to the potato salad before we realized where he went LOL so we told him "yo man ... thats not our parents etc who brought that food" LMAO ... he didnt wanna give up that plate for ? !!! LOL so one of the old heads who were actually at the cook out saw he already had a thigh, a wing, baked mac n cheese, greens, rice etc etc etc already piled on his plate LOL ... of course they didnt have the heart to tell the youngin he had to put the plate back or anything ... so they let him bust his grub while lol'ing ... even he was laughing .. but he shamelessly pounded that plate LOL ... his dad came back from some restaurant with some food for him but already saw him eating and knew exactly what happened LOL ... he just faced palmed and shook his head

needless to say we went on to win that day like 26 - 0 ... musta been the cole slaw LOL

Bruh.....I am over here dyin off that
    I remember one time one of my ? 's family was havin they reunion. So he invited me and a few others to go. Long story short, we walk in the reunion, which was indoors, that ? 's family didn't even know who he was let alone us. ? we still went in on the food though
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    that ? is the goat when you show up ? up. you can act a fool and nobody will be able to say anything to you.

Lmao. You have a point though.

I wouldn't like it, but it's not the end of the world, especially if I've been drinking.
  • P. Town
    edited October 2010
    Options
    plenty of times growing up we had family reunions at the neighborhood park on weekends and dudes our age would wanna play. Either my dude or i would pick em up to soften em up. after the game we get our grub on.
    Meetin a shawty at a family reunion>>>>>>>>>>GOAT

There is always that female cousin who brings her sexy ass friend
  • Razah Cutz
    Razah Cutz Members Posts: 800
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol, your boy kinda wack for doin that to you, but ? , get your party on and mingle ? ....
  • kneegrowplease
    kneegrowplease Members Posts: 227
    edited October 2010
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    90's baby post.

yep, this 90's baby dont got respect for old heads either, them ? better give it too get it.
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This happened to me before. I went to this party one of my boys was going to. I didn't know one person there. He walked off....So I went where the alcohol was at and started drinking, which to lead to conversations with other people. Ended up being an alright night.