How you deal with bonding, kissing, holding, and/or sleeping with...

Options
Miles HIGH
Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Someone you know for a fact used to be a ? ? Or maybe they weren't necessarily a ? , but had several partners or certain partnerships that may be questionable to you for whatever reason...

What do you do to block out the thought of all these other ? and/or vaginas your partner has seen?

Do you just convince yourself that you love that person enough to look past it and live in the moment, or do you just enjoy a certain aspect of your relationship with that person so much that you don't wanna give it up? Or do you just get throwed on your drug of choice, go in raw, and let the chips fall where they may?

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    all the various fonts colors and sizes make me say ? this ? thread
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    all the various fonts colors and sizes make me say ? this ? thread

You are forgiven. Now talk about the topic.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Someone but had several partners or certain partnerships that may be questionable to you for whatever reason...

Who dosen't have atleast a few "questionable" partners in their past??
    I personally don't give a ? . The past is the past for a reason bruh.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    they only way i let it slide is when i make sure they realize how stupid their past decisions were
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    they only way i let it slide is when i make sure they realize how stupid their past decisions were

this^^? here is exactly how i think.....
    acknowlegement of stupid ? and ownership of it I can handle but unfortunatley most women dont own thier dumb ?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Who dosen't have atleast a few "questionable" partners in their past??
    I personally don't give a ? . The past is the past for a reason bruh.

it has been proven that history repeats itself time and time again
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

^^ plus gettin high on lean and Vicodin any time i see them always does the trick
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    acknowlegement of stupid ? and ownership of it I can handle but unfortunatley most women dont own thier dumb ?

i think a simple

"I've made some mistakes in my past"

should clear the air of any misgivings a person may be feeling.

and unless he is willing to set down and go threw all HIS mistakes and misjudgements
    a man should not be so quick to ask a woman to do so
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    youll never know anyones entire body count, if being wit said person make you happy then do u n judge them by the way they conduct themselves while they ? wit you....
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    all that ? is irrelevant when im hard as a rock and tryna get between them thighs.....and like others said there past is there past, you cant hold against them
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you gotta swallow your pride. if you cant, ask her for pointers. lord knows shes swallowed enough.
  • a.mann
    edited October 2010
    Options
    all that ? is irrelevant when im hard as a rock and tryna get between them thighs.....and like others said there past is there past, you cant hold against them

this.

and I personally find it suspect when a ? 's ready to get some ?

yet his main focus is on ?
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    this.

and I personally find it suspect when a ? 's ready to get some ?

yet his main focus is on ?

thats a sad way to show ? tendencies and insecurity
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited October 2010
    Options
    (( im mean, i don't even know why you girls bother right now))
    my presence is a present.
    kiss my ass.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if this is even on your mind ......why are u even ? with the person!?! swear i never understand people
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    wait ... so its cool to wife a chick who got lets say 6 trains ran on her by 4 different groups of people you know ... as long as you are happy and cool with it???

thats not ok with me.

i mean .. i wont front ... sometimes i do get a lil sad when i know how much potential a chick had and how she could have made a great queen if she wasnt a lost nikki minaj impersonating ? sucking strumpet. i know a bunch of chicks like that ... and if it wasnt for the whoredom i could easily make a queen out of them ... but the mindstate that comes with being a jumpoff harlot is what filters into the rest of the relationship, making you a lame for being with her, and a ? for asking for failure

go head and wife a ? because you two get along so well ... but lets see how well yall get along when you find out she sucking off half your drinking buddies, spending your money on hotels and outfits for the cats thats slaying her, kissing your kids with ? and ? on her breath, and getting nut all over the ring you bought her as she strokes off some ? who is laughin at you the whole time

you dont even have to be hard on hoes .... just think ahead and use common sense SMH
  • a.mann
    edited October 2010
    Options
    wait ... so its cool to wife a chick who got lets say 6 trains ran on her by 4 different groups of people you know ... as long as you are happy and cool with it???

I see what you saying.

but lets focus on the bold.

Exactly WHO else's happiness would matter more than you owns when choosing in s/o???
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    I see what you saying.

but lets focus on the bold.

Exactly WHO else's happiness would matter more than you owns when choosing in s/o???

no ones .. not a single person on earths happiness matters but yours ... but why be happy for a month or so knowing that youre headed for failure .. who are you gonna call to go crash at their place when baby girl comes home with a used condom stuck to her panties?? me!!

who are you gonna vent to when ? is clowning you every where you go, on facebook etc?? ME!!!

and last but not least .. who lives will be effected when you have to take them away from their harlot mother while yelling out "? you you nasty ? ? " " you ? guzzling ? holster!!" ..... your kids ....

wifing ? has never been the path to true happiness .. ask anyone who's ever done it

edit: wait!!! ... other peoples happiness does matter ... you do have friends and family dont you .. it would be selfish to set yourself up for failure like that !!!
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    GhettoPolice made a thread that said: This red background and meemo bar is making the forums lag like crazy.

but nobody cares.

they just lock ? with no answers. the IC is about to reset again. this will be the 4th year straight. watch.
  • Gucci da Cincere
    Gucci da Cincere Members Posts: 164
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well if i felt like i couldnt go through with it i wouldnt do it and as long as she brush her teeth everyday why would i care
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ill text ur moms n see how she feels about this
  • a.mann
    edited October 2010
    Options
    no ones .. not a single person on earths happiness matters but yours ... but why be happy for a month or so knowing that youre headed for failure .. who are you gonna call to go crash at their place when baby girl comes home with a used condom stuck to her panties?? me!!

who are you gonna vent to when ? is clowning you every where you go, on facebook etc?? ME!!!

and last but not least .. who lives will be effected when you have to take them away from their harlot mother while yelling out "? you you nasty ? ? " " you ? guzzling ? holster!!" ..... your kids ....

wifing ? has never been the path to true happiness .. ask anyone who's ever done it

edit: wait!!! ... other peoples happiness does matter ... you do have friends and family dont you .. it would be selfish to set yourself up for failure like that !!!

It starts and ends with that.

All the other mentioned scenarios and possibilities..

Well ......you can’t or should not base a relationship on what ifs and maybes, only actualities.

And if you have a woman that’s holding you down threw ups and downs, thick & thin
    Showing and giving you love and respect

It doesn’t really matter what the hell he said she said, ya boys or even what your mom thinks
    and if your family & freind love and respect you, they'll understand , rather they accept ...that's on them not you
    and still be they when you "fall"
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    acknowledgment of stupid ? and ownership of it I can handle but unfortunately most women dont own their dumb ?

you could sub in the word 'children' for 'women' and the sentence is still just as true.

thats not ok with me.
    i mean .. i wont front ... sometimes i do get a lil sad when i know how much potential a chick had and how she could have made a great queen if she wasnt a lost nikki minaj impersonating ? sucking strumpet. i know a bunch of chicks like that ... and if it wasnt for the whoredom i could easily make a queen out of them ... but the mindstate that comes with being a jumpoff harlot is what filters into the rest of the relationship, making you a lame for being with her, and a ? for asking for failure

go head and wife a ? because you two get along so well ... but lets see how well yall get along when you find out she sucking off half your drinking buddies, spending your money on hotels and outfits for the cats thats slaying her, kissing your kids with ? and ? on her breath, and getting nut all over the ring you bought her as she strokes off some ? who is laughin at you the whole time

you dont even have to be hard on hoes .... just think ahead and use common sense SMH

Bolded is the realest ? I've read today. Too bad I heard you a ? thats scared to fight Blue Libra.
  • Migz.
    Migz. Members Posts: 590
    edited October 2010
    Options

thats not ok with me.

complete cosign my ?
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    remember fellas...once a ? ...always a ? . u cant turn her into a housewife. NAH im not wifin up no hoes