Black Ops streaming now

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in IllGaming
http://www.justin.tv/f1stdacuffs#/w/508339584

F1st been streaming it. He just already played zombies, it looked like new maps for sure.

He's playing SP right now.

Comments

• WildcatOffense
    WildcatOffense Members Posts: 961
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That is some ill ?
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ice cube did voice over for B-O ???
  • VIBE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ice cube did voice over for B-O ???

I don't think so. Fist was just saying it sounded like him, so I dunno...
  • WildcatOffense
    WildcatOffense Members Posts: 961
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He is getting spammed like a ? .
  • VIBE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Not anymore now, well for a bit.

Someone reported him playing the game, so they closed that stream due to copy right issues. This guy has been had the game for like a month or so, he's been waiting until it got closer to Nov. 9th to play it and show everyone.

Me, being a zombie fan, from what I seen it looked really good. Better map. Better character voice overs.

Looks good. The SP does too.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

Someone reported him playing the game, so they closed that stream due to copy right issues. This guy has been had the game for like a month or so, he's been waiting until it got closer to Nov. 9th to play it and show everyone.

Me, being a zombie fan, from what I seen it looked really good. Better map. Better character voice overs.

Damn, that's some ? ? . The Zombie maps only come with the Hardened Edition, right?

And I've sen people playing the beta for a minute now; When did that ? drop and what system was it on?
  • VIBE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    They're using jtags I think, some sort of hack to where they get into the beta. I know there isn't a beta though, if there is its for specific people who deal with gaming on a regular basis. (websites, testers, reviewers etc)

**and yes the zombie maps come with Hardened and Prestige
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    vibe i am headed to tha store tomorow my off day from work i am going 2 pre order the zombie map packs hardended edition also comes with some medal do u want that too if so give me ur address i have no room for that in our crib my girl will freak if i try hanging it up but yea lets get em i owe u da zombie maps and all subsequent map packs i think imma start a new name on PSN too cuz i dont like the one i got now to be honest i just made it quickly cuz i was hiding from some other broad that got me on PSN i didnt want her seeing my last Login times so she could track me down n ask my whereabouts.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    vibe i am headed to tha store tomorow my off day from work i am going 2 pre order the zombie map packs hardended edition also comes with some medal do u want that too if so give me ur address i have no room for that in our crib my girl will freak if i try hanging it up but yea lets get em i owe u da zombie maps and all subsequent map packs i think imma start a new name on PSN too cuz i dont like the one i got now to be honest i just made it quickly cuz i was hiding from some other broad that got me on PSN i didnt want her seeing my last Login times so she could track me down n ask my whereabouts.

?????,, ? ,,delete her from the list, she cant tell then,, orrrr u still holdn on,,awe ,dats cute,lol
  • VIBE
    edited October 2010
    Options

I'm gonna be getting the Hardened Edition too. I'm cool on the medal, I'm gonna be getting one anyways. Thx though.
  • VIBE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

Rephrasing.

Same voice for Dempsy but he has a lot more to say.

Basically, this zombie mode isn't recycled from WaW. It had a face lift. I'm glad to see they did that too, before this I was hearing that they were just gonna slap WaW Zombies into BO. Not the case.