Lol, Rihanna thinks ? inspired Breezy to beat that ass

Options
ThaChozenWun
ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
edited November 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
It's just part of a longer read about her relationship issues, so I'll just quote that part.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/thatsreallyweek/112123/october-25-31-rihanna-genuinely-happier-with-matt-kemp/
But Rihanna believes the altercation happened for a reason. "? has a crazy way of working, and sometimes when stuff happens you feel like, 'What did I do to deserve this? Why was it backfiring on me?'" she said, according to an Us magazine report. "But, I needed that wake-up call in my life. I needed a turning point, and that's what ? was giving to me. All [of] this terrible stuff they say to you, it breaks you down."

So, ? wanted Chris and Rihanna to split and the only way he found it to happen was to make Chris beat her ass.... lol well to be honest, it does sound like something it would do.

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Well sounds like the classic bible ? . Use one person as a scapegoat to help another. Especially by causing suffering. ? most likely harden Chris Brown's heart.

At first I thought you meant ? inspired Chris to beat that.....hit that.....errr smack that........damn it! Fornicate!

He hit me that inspiration....
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I would have to go out on a limb and say that is not what Rhianna is saying. Just the "? has His Reasons" statement says that she doesn't know what is meant by the altercation at that time, but did learn something from it. Now if upon getting beat up she goes on camera praising ? for Chris's fury, then I would be making this case.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    I would have to go out on a limb and say that is not what Rhianna is saying. Just the "? has His Reasons" statement says that she doesn't know what is meant by the altercation at that time, but did learn something from it. Now if upon getting beat up she goes on camera praising ? for Chris's fury, then I would be making this case.

come on son, at first she says she was wondering why it happened to her then came to the conclusion that ? works in mysterious ways. She thinks getting her ass beat was ? working in mysterious ways to get her out of the relationship.

The ? wording is clear.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    chris brwn put hands on Rhi Rhi b/c she ? him off. End of Story

Typical. Any charitable act or positive deed, and "oh, this is ? 's work". But anything ugly or bad we do "Oh come on! ? did this? I think not!"
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited October 2010
    Options
    why is she still trying make people feel sorry for just beacuse chris had number one single duces, and is makeing a comeback, this bitich want bring up old stuff, if the rumors are true that chris got herpers from her then yeah thats cause for an ass whooping. I know thats no right lol, and them 2 were to young to be in realitionship like that anyway, is good if they just move on
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    come on son, at first she says she was wondering why it happened to her then came to the conclusion that ? works in mysterious ways. She thinks getting her ass beat was ? working in mysterious ways to get her out of the relationship.

The ? wording is clear.

Thinking that ? works in mysterious ways is one thing. Knowing ? works in mysterious ways is another. And the word "mysterious" gives it away, too.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Well sounds like the classic bible ? . Use one person as a scapegoat to help another. Especially by causing suffering. ? most likely harden Chris Brown's heart.

At first I thought you meant ? inspired Chris to beat that.....hit that.....errr smack that........damn it! Fornicate!

I swear, you are one of the funniest posters on the IC at times.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And for the record, Rihanna is a completely ? ? .

I guess ? created the earthquakes in Haiti to help create........ummm..........misery?
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    In other words, Chris Brown was doing the work of ? .
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yep, when I kidnap sex slaves off the street, ? them and and murder them Ted Bundy style, I'm doing the work of Christ.

**Takes off sex slave's panties for 3rd time**

Take this ? ? for Jesus ? !

Take it!