Getting bumped in the club etiquette

Comments

• thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    jek wrote: »
    I've bumbed into people on purpose extra hard and mad dogged them them like they bumbed into me just to see if ? will step up and nine times outta ten they aint say ? to me, only a few people had some heart. Then again when you 6 "4 257 not alotta people want it with me anyway

Sounds like you didn't get a lot of love at home.

Want to talk about it?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Ill neva 4 get, i was at the mirage in atlanta, back in like 96... This ? bumped into me and said "yo bad"... And i said, naw u cool... But i paused and said to myself.. "did this ? just make me apogize for some ? he did"...

lmao!!! i can't front, i wud've missed that to
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited October 2010
    I've bumbed into people on purpose extra hard and mad dogged them them like they bumbed into me just to see if ? will step up and nine times outta ten they aint say ? to me, only a few people had some heart. Then again when you 6 "4 257 not alotta people want it with me anyway

it's ? like u who end up on the "The First 48", face down on the concrete outside of the club, and havin ? named "Lil Pooty" snitchin on who shot yo azzz. lol. smh @ the ignorance
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited October 2010

This is one of the dudes looking for something in a club. Smh.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Depends on how much I've had to drink and who bumped me. Tonight it was mostly skinny White girls who were tipsy off their ass. I let it go. But one time there was this 300 lb yellow bone black girl and I let it go then too.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010

? you can be 6"4 or 7"1 if a ? got slugs he don't care how tall you are cause bullets ain't got no names....? like you end up on the front cover of the Sunday newspaper on some "he was a good guy" type of ?
  • Razah Cutz
    Razah Cutz Members Posts: 800
    edited October 2010
    i've had the full spectrum happen in my lifetime...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited October 2010
    lmao @ everybody gettin @ jek and his ignorance. ? act like he's impervious to gettin dropped. lol.
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    say "my bad" and keep it pushin

• bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    pralims wrote: »
    welll....its time to grow up and let it go....you are there to have a good time not prove you aint no punk...
    only insecure people try to bump to get into something or people that get bump need to act like you aint no punk
    mostly happens in black clubs under 30
    trust me...a simple my fault or if bumped ....just weight the situation..sometimes it was a mistake other times its someone with something to prove an you happen to be the target for the night......let it ride...because most likely, dude aint alone or has a weapon cuz aint no real thugs anymore

For real man.....
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    darkone360 wrote: »
    it's ? like u who end up on the "The First 48", face down on the concrete outside of the club, and havin ? named "Lil Pooty" snitchin on who shot yo azzz. lol. smh @ the ignorance

lolz..that show is filled with "? moments" and "when keeping in real goes wrong" occurences
  • TX5GIN
    TX5GIN Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I remember i ko'd a ? in front of his girl because i accidently bumped into him. I said i was "sorry" but i guess he wanted to look gansta in front of his girl. Damn i rocked that ? lol. i dont mind the bumping ? but damn just be cool about it its gonna happen in the club
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010

Smh. All 6'4 means is your mom gotta pay extra for your coffin. You pushing your luck.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    LPast wrote: »
    Smh. All 6'4 means is your mom gotta pay extra for your coffin. You pushing your luck.

Lmao.... I was gonna go at him for that ? , but now anything I say will be deemed unworthy to follow this post.
  • Haun Solo
    Haun Solo Members Posts: 189
    edited October 2010
    lpast wrote: »
    smh. All 6'4 means is your mom gotta pay extra for your coffin. You pushing your luck.

ether...............
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Guess dude has never bumped into someone ignorant as him.. Else otherwise he would be dead by now.. Anyone can be touched
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    It really depends on how ? I am and how that person bumped me. I've flipped the hell out and gotten into altercations because of it, and other times I've just let it go. As long as they say sorry I think that's the main factor....usually I only flip when my drink gets spilled on me. I'm pretty surprised I haven't had my ass kicked by now really cause I can't fight and I flip out like I'm Laila Ali and ?
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    a ? bumped into me and spilled his beer once and some of it got on me...this ? had the nerve to get mad and told me i owed him a beer

i told that ? he better suck up the ? he spilled out of my shirt cuz i wont buying a got damn thing
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    It really depends on how ? I am and how that person bumped me. I've flipped the hell out and gotten into altercations because of it, and other times I've just let it go. As long as they say sorry I think that's the main factor....usually I only flip when my drink gets spilled on me. I'm pretty surprised I haven't had my ass kicked by now really cause I can't fight and I flip out like I'm Laila Ali and ?

Lmao Smh@ gettin shirt on my beer
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    shoot em......
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Only ? who aint got no ? around them wanna thump ova a bump. I go to grown spots so....im to fresh to be scrappin wit ? ova some bs. Been there, dont that.

But if the ? dont give me the courtesy pat or the my bad... he can get dropped
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Only ? who aint got no ? around them wanna thump ova a bump. I go to grown spots so....im to fresh to be scrappin wit ? ova some bs. Been there, dont that.

But if the ? dont give me the courtesy pat or the my bad... he can get dropped

That was unexpected after what you said. So are you too grown to scrap or do you scrap?
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    lol My bad.. Im too grown to WANT to scrap when im out around alcohol and scantily clad women. But if a dude really lettin his liquor talk for him he can get the Maino Hand of ? to his face.

Every spot got the lame ? with no ? around....they're usually the ones who wanna fight