Ay yo, so I went to a party to study social interactions of others, and this happened

2»

Comments

• simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited October 2010
    fiat_money wrote: »
    You can usually tell if she's down by making eye contact. But the parties I go to don't have a "dance floor", so you just "freak" her where she stands and move on after a song or a few.

sounds like you go to those clubs where you come in and go out through the same door.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    sounds like you go to those clubs where you come in and go out through the same door.
    Either that or overcrowded house-parties that only end when they get shut down.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    glowy wrote: »
    Damn, I guess I just need to push my ? up on these hoes.

that's what i do, never fails
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2010
    good thread...

took notes.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Migz. wrote: »
    Exactly...this my fuckn ? ..he knows exactly what it is..man Sniper when we gettn together to bag these massive amount of ? ..

[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/651297/lil-b-based-? -o.gif[/IMG]

Young fly ? crew feat: Migz, PimpMVP, Grip, BackinWhite, Ysl.

Who I forget?

kai_valya wrote: »
    if y'all only knew the type of stuff that be goin down at dancehall/reggae clubs/parties. they are the most ? dancers ever. it goes wit out sayin that e'rybody gone be grindin on e'rybody. here's a tutuorial video for you, shows you a variety of dance options, all involving basically dry humpin the ? out a ? . one of the many reasons i love dancehall.

Dancehall chicks be so OD. Soon as you start on them, they already on all fours wanting you to jump into their ? . ? be even getting running starts.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    1.make eye contact
    2. grin/smile
    3. then nod head towards dance floor
    4. if she nods yes or smiles back ...then grab her hand
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited October 2010
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/651297/lil-b-based-? -o.gif[/IMG]

Young fly ? crew feat: Migz, PimpMVP, Grip, BackinWhite, Ysl.

Who I forget?

Dancehall chicks be so OD. Soon as you start on them, they already on all fours wanting you to jump into their ? . ? be even getting running starts.

you forgot me. . . .

BASED GAWD nicca. lol
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    kai_valya wrote: »
    u watch the video? that ? is hilarious. the jump off is my fav move, this ? said *upon landin in the punnany, please continue to gyrate until u DIIIIEEEEEE*

I'm definitely trying the DJ jawn.
    you forgot me. . . .

BASED GAWD nicca. lol

As long as you down to fight other girls.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Damn, I guess I just need to push my ? up on these hoes.
    lol.......................
  • cutthecrapolabuddy
    cutthecrapolabuddy Members Posts: 367
    edited October 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    You ? seriously have no game. smh

Let me break it down, it's about power and control between the sexes, with women typically having it, your job is to take the power from her as a man and have her prove herself to you. This work if you are viewed as high value to a woman (good looking, life of the party, rich,etc)

When you hit up a party, do not specifically target one woman right away, make small time convo with every chick in the party and show some personality and life to party. Trust me, these girls will take notice and start competing for your attention. You have to learn how to mind ? these women and understand how they think, they always think they are better than the chick your talking to.

very sound advice....i will take notes
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Relevant to thread title.

This was said about me on a feedback form. "You didn't appear to be nervous, but you didn't move, smile, or hardly blink, we're humans."
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Relevant to thread title.

This was said about me on a feedback form. "You didn't appear to be nervous, but you didn't move, smile, or hardly blink, we're humans."

Aye Glowy, how old you are fam? Just askin'.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    T/s if you are 18 or older let me pass this on to you

vader-fail.jpg
  • glowy
    edited November 2010
    Aye Glowy, how old you are fam? Just askin'.

old enough to drink, and under 24.
    T/s if you are 18 or older let me pass this on to you

vader-fail.jpg

damn.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    At the end of the day glowy(I dunno typing your name feels wild ? for some reason) you just got to have direct eye contact when you talk to females do not be looking at the ground when having conversations with them it, shows you are not sure of yourself as a young man.
  • louis the great
    edited November 2010
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    At the end of the day glowy(I dunno typing your name feels wild ? for some reason) you just got to have direct eye contact when you talk to females do not be looking at the ground when having conversations with them it, shows you are not sure of yourself as a young man.

L m a o!
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Noticed most people was grinding except for me, so I practiced the things that I had learned so far.

Put on a smile, and said "Hi, you wanna dance?"

She was like "Yeah!"

So, I thought she was gonna start dancing with me, but, err, that didn't happen.

She just stood there and eventually walked away.

Facts that can be considered.

1. according to other females, I'm a good looking individual.

2.I was observing this chick earlier, was kinda wack, lame, part of the reason she was one of the few chicks who was picked last to dance.

So, am I just supposed to just grab her by the hand, or was the chick part of the problem?

Most dudes I observed was just moving right up on a chick, but I have no way to take into account if they had a previous relationship or not.

Old principles, the man grabs her hand and leads with the first step, so she prolly thought.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    * Bishop from Juice*

" Dis ? scared!!!!!!!!"
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    You ? seriously have no game. smh

Let me break it down, it's about power and control between the sexes, with women typically having it, your job is to take the power from her as a man and have her prove herself to you. This work if you are viewed as high value to a woman (good looking, life of the party, rich,etc)

When you hit up a party, do not specifically target one woman right away, make small time convo with every chick in the party and show some personality and life to party. Trust me, these girls will take notice and start competing for your attention. You have to learn how to mind ? these women and understand how they think, they always think they are better than the chick your talking to.

Lmao@ all of this.
    How some fellas can even begin to wonder how they ended up attracting and getting involved with less than worthy women is beyond me.
    It's ironic is what it is.
    Hilarious.
  • louis the great
    edited November 2010
    fail.jpg

• glowy
    edited November 2010
    fail.jpg

That pic kinda makes it seem like that I'm a fatty,