For those who drink 4loko...

Options

Comments

• birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    four loko is my ? . i only drink it when i want to go on a ? adventure. last time i had it i went out and tagged up the town.
    scan0002gf.jpg

dead at my ? darks baby pic.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This is blasphemy... I been chasing patron wit LOOK hell I'm drinking one now
  • TX5GIN
    TX5GIN Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This is blasphemy... I been chasing patron wit LOOK hell I'm drinking one now

216 what it do.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited October 2010
    Options
    TX5GIN wrote: »
    216 what it do.

same ? diff toilet laying up with the i wife drinking loko what's poppin my ?
  • TX5GIN
    TX5GIN Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    same ? diff toilet laying up with the i wife drinking loko what's poppin my ?

Im suppose to be recovering from last night but ? im getting inte zone right now. Sippin for the AVI gang
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Jackal wrote: »
    lol at getting ? off a fourloko. ? light weights.

lol cosign, I know white people that call me a light weight and I can down 3 of them 4 Lokos without being too ? ,

they ? up your stomach more than anything, you gotta ? em out instead of ? lol
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lmao Fo sho my ? I can't wait to get my CPU back im dropping more pics n grouping the AVI GANG rankings you due for a promotion
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ok I never seen 4loko (probably cause of pennsylvania's puritan liquor laws), so what exactly is this ? ? Is it an energy drink with liquor in it? A malt beverage with caffeine?

So its like 6 beers in one of those pounder cans. That means the ? is probably somewhere in the area of 45 proof or so. Don't see the big deal.

Edit: Ok I found out it's 12.5% abv, or 25 proof, but in a 23.5 ounce can. So now really, what's the big deal?
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol cosign, I know white people that call me a light weight and I can down 3 of them 4 Lokos without being too ? ,

they ? up your stomach more than anything, you gotta ? em out instead of ? lol

What percentage of alc by volume are u drinking cause ours are 12, ain't no downing 3-4 of them n just buzzing
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Ok I never seen 4loko (probably cause of pennsylvania's puritan liquor laws), so what exactly is this ? ? Is it an energy drink with liquor in it? A malt beverage with caffeine?

So its like 6 beers in one of those pounder cans. That means the ? is probably somewhere in the area of 45 proof or so. Don't see the big deal.

Edit: Ok I found out it's 12.5% abv, or 25 proof, but in a 23.5 ounce can. So now really, what's the big deal?

Cause it taste like a ? jolly rancher drink so u gon down the ? n want another
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    What percentage of alc by volume are u drinking cause ours are 12, ain't no downing 3-4 of them n just buzzing

its 12% or 13%, I would never drink 4 of them lol just because of how bad they ? up my stomach I be having the bubble guts the next day

I drank 3 of them on more than one occasion
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited October 2010
    Options
    its 12% or 13%, I would never drink 4 of them lol just because of how bad they ? up my stomach I be having the bubble guts the next day

I drank 3 of them on more than one occasion

I feel that....I usually use them to "pre game" or a chaser
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Cause it taste like a ? jolly rancher drink so u gon down the ? n want another

Ok, I see. When I'm already in the zone, 90 proof bourbon tastes like candy to me, but I can also hold it. That's what being a seasoned degenerate alcoholic gets you.

Now these kids who are stealin their stepmoms Mikes Hard lemonade trying to get a buzz get their hands on this Loko ? and they're jumpin the gun, they cant handle it.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

in pa the best place to get them is in pizza shops that sell 40s.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ok, I see. When I'm already in the zone, 90 proof bourbon tastes like candy to me, but I can also hold it. That's what being a seasoned degenerate alcoholic gets you.

Now these kids who are stealin their stepmoms Mikes Hard lemonade trying to get a buzz get their hands on this Loko ? and they're jumpin the gun, they cant handle it.

its like a ? who used to drinking wine coolers n try drinking 151.....they doing too much
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    At least there is still Joose.
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    At least there is still Joose.

I like Joose better most of em only 9-10% but they taste better IMO
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    its like a ? who used to drinking wine coolers n try drinking 151.....they doing too much

Yeah, that's the thing though. 151 will burn going down and force a lightweight to fall back a little bit.

If this stuff tastes like koolaid and a can is equal to a 6pack of beer, well....it's like the Long Island Iced Tea effect.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Haha, word to my sig.
  • kakihara
    kakihara Members Posts: 313 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I had the fruit punch Four Loko and it tasted horrible, never again. I honestly don't see how someone can get messed up after having only one Four Loko. I'm not even a drinker and I had a slight buzz. The only thing that doesn't seem right to me about it is that it doesn't have Nutrition Facts on the back of the can, thought everything had to have that.
  • kneegrowplease
    kneegrowplease Members Posts: 227
    edited October 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    An alcoholic energy drink doesn't sound appealing to me.
    But, I see/hear a lot of people talking about them.

If I were to try one, I'd try the Blue Raspberry flavor.

^^^ dont do the blue rasberry joint, that ? taste like green nyquil! lol haha try the watermelon joint, ? made them jus for us jiggaboos so we start shuckin and jivin......
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ^^^ dont do the blue rasberry joint, that ? taste like green nyquil! lol haha try the watermelon joint, ? made them jus for us jiggaboos so we start shuckin and jivin......

Yep...the watermelon one is good.....but ill never drink that ? again tho....like a dude said in here earlier that ? ? my stomach man....i aint dealin with that ? ...literally
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Four Loko is basically liquid ? in a can.

? dumb for drinking that ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the ? seems suspect to me. but mofos are passin out drinkin that, then REAL will put they azzz in a coma. lol