Pink Friday is gonna be the worst album this year.

Options
Rick The Ruler
Rick The Ruler Members Posts: 114
edited October 2010 in The Reason
4 songs have been dropped and they have all been wack ? . she can't rap or sing. her lyrics are ? awful. disappointed in em working with her. seriously i'm not even gonna give this a download. who the ? is gonna buy this. any guy or person over 16 buying this should be ashamed with themselves

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    its gonna sell, but co-sign the worst album part.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    went to a holloween party tonight

a few songs came on with nikki verses

people went nuts, even dudes rappin along

after i saw that i peaced the ? out
  • Rick The Ruler
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    she's gunna do double what drake did

i don't know, drakes leaks werent that bad but nicki got 13 songs on the album and 4 have not been even average but wack as ? . never really messed with her but now i really don't like her music. her and swizz beatz are my woat contenders
  • Razah Cutz
    Razah Cutz Members Posts: 800
    edited October 2010
    Options
    this year? try in the past 5 yrs...
  • Rick The Ruler
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i jus heard dat eminem song she got. Nicki stans are goin go nuts when they all hear that ? on the radio. They love that type of ? she doing. She makin music directed towards her fanbase. They love dat ? . Dat single she got out where she singing goin guarentee she go gold.

i agree she will go gold easily but its not the point. the point was that the album will ? suck
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rick The Ruler
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i agree, I honestly think she got great flow and delivery. It's just her subject matter and song writing is horrible. But it's not too many men or women out mainstream wise that's ? w/ her flow.

yeah her flow is aight at times. but if soulja boy had someone write his lyircs and they were dope, people might ? with him./
  • ty-boogie
    ty-boogie Members Posts: 368
    edited October 2010
    Options
    4 songs have been dropped and they have all been wack ? . she can't rap or sing. her lyrics are ? awful. disappointed in em working with her. seriously i'm not even gonna give this a download. who the ? is gonna buy this. any guy or person over 16 buying this should be ashamed with themselves

I don't agree with the worst album this year ? ..I've only heard one track on the album (Right thru me) and that ? right there is not bad. IMO it's pretty good.
    Worse Albuims of the year..Have you heard Flockas album?..Gucci's..Plies?...All thrash and Nikki nicer than all of them. I don't know how hot it will be. I don't know how many records she will sell. But I do know she will not have the worse/wackest album of the year.

The Best Albums of the year Goes to either

B.O.B/Eminem and Joe Buddens MM4
  • ty-boogie
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yeah her flow is aight at times. but if soulja boy had someone write his lyircs and they were dope, people might ? with him./

Apparently, people are ? with Soulja Boy. He's a Platinum artist. You nor I ? with him but more that 999,999,998 others do... Now, Let me ask you this Rick..Is it proven that someone is writing for Nikki or do you assume that because she spits above average, that she has a ghost writter? Not attacking you/No beef, just straight talk.
    Nikki IMO is a Marketable Beast..Let me explain..Nah she not Lauren Hill with the slow. Actually, she is the opposite, whereas Lauren at a point chased the money away by shunning homos/whites and so forth away. Nikki invites and encourages them. There's over 8.8 million ? people in america...Nikki's going for the Diamond. She's a straight capitalist. Madonna did it...Ga Ga's doing it..Kim tried to do it, but BIG Died..
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Razah Cutz wrote: »
    this year? try in the past 5 yrs...

add this decade
  • WildcatOffense
    WildcatOffense Members Posts: 961
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I Cosign This Powerful Thread.
  • Rick The Ruler
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ty-boogie wrote: »
    I don't agree with the worst album this year ? ..I've only heard one track on the album (Right thru me) and that ? right there is not bad. IMO it's pretty good.
    Worse Albuims of the year..Have you heard Flockas album?..Gucci's..Plies?...All thrash and Nikki nicer than all of them. I don't know how hot it will be. I don't know how many records she will sell. But I do know she will not have the worse/wackest album of the year.

The Best Albums of the year Goes to either

B.O.B/Eminem and Joe Buddens MM4

i haven't heard plies and guccis but i checked waka's and i didnt like it but he isn't trying to be dope lyrically or anything like that.

best albums of this year: distant relatives, the darkside vol 1, higo, skyzoo & illmind and mm4 for me. althought kanyes, banks and lost tapes 2 could change that for me
  • Rick The Ruler
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ty-boogie wrote: »
    Apparently, people are ? with Soulja Boy. He's a Platinum artist. You nor I ? with him but more that 999,999,998 others do... Now, Let me ask you this Rick..Is it proven that someone is writing for Nikki or do you assume that because she spits above average, that she has a ghost writter? Not attacking you/No beef, just straight talk.
    Nikki IMO is a Marketable Beast..Let me explain..Nah she not Lauren Hill with the slow. Actually, she is the opposite, whereas Lauren at a point chased the money away by shunning homos/whites and so forth away. Nikki invites and encourages them. There's over 8.8 million ? people in america...Nikki's going for the Diamond. She's a straight capitalist. Madonna did it...Ga Ga's doing it..Kim tried to do it, but BIG Died..

i'm not saying she has a ghostwriter, but the person before said her flows good but her lyrics are wack, and i suggested that lyrics are vital because otherwise she is in soulja boy caliber. shes not that bad but it was a point
  • genocide_cutter
    edited October 2010
    Options
    anyone who buys or likes this album is ? ?
  • beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I Cosign This Powerful Thread.

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i would also like to add that, who ever cosigned massive attack to be nicki first single, all involved need to ? themselves because that has to be the worst hippop song i have ever heard, im not even joking people......
  • ty-boogie
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i haven't heard plies and guccis but i checked waka's and i didnt like it but he isn't trying to be dope lyrically or anything like that.

best albums of this year: distant relatives, the darkside vol 1, higo, skyzoo & illmind and mm4 for me. althought kanyes, banks and lost tapes 2 could change that for me

No doubt fam. I appreciate the respectable response fam. I keep hearing good thing about Skyzoo. Distant Relatives, I have but have yet to hear one track. When I listen to it, I want to be undistracted and have open ears so I catch every jewel. You right, Ye and NaS could change our present fav Albums of the year. Banks, I think he got lucky with that Beamer, Benz or Bentley track. I think his best days are behind him, but we will see. Peace fam
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LOL might be or it might be decent I'll give her a chance..won't buy it just listen to it online and judge it for myself. If there are more songs like " romans revenge" then I'm worried.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I ain't even gon say no hateful ? , Just get the broad out the rap game please
  • genocide_cutter
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I ain't even gon say no hateful ? , Just get the broad out the rap game please

This........
  • Precision904
    Precision904 Members Posts: 453
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ill check it out with a open mind....but honesty i dont think ill like it
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    What's Pink Friday and who is "she?"

Oh.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Cosign t/s, you should be disappointed that cross-dresser Em worked with this goofy chick because she bodied him on that collabo....
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Cosign t/s, you should be disappointed that cross-dresser Em worked with this goofy chick because she bodied him on that collabo....

Nicki didnt body em ...LOL the heck are you talking about Nicki had the wackest verses on the track
  • mr. 8163
    mr. 8163 Members Posts: 107
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I just heard that "Roman's Revenge" joint. Beat sucked, and Nicki was horrible. The only good thing about that joint was Em, and that's not saying much.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    starvin wrote: »
    Nicki didnt body em ...LOL the heck are you talking about Nicki had the wackest verses on the track

You got too much hate in your blood, fam....she roasted that drag queen.

Better hope her and Jean don't hop on a track together cuz Jean would catch the same treatment too....