Ay Yo, Why Da Hell Did Eminem Get on the Lean Back Remix?

ryder225
ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Reason
I'm sure 50 aint approve, or were they not beefin yet?

Comments

• Migz.
    Migz. Members Posts: 590
    edited October 2010
    They weren't beefing yet..but i mean that was the biggest song of that year..if Eminem wanted to get on it im pretty sure he wasnt going to give a ? about 50's approval...I mean look at all the Em and Wayne collabos
  • ryder225
    edited October 2010
    Migz. wrote: »
    They weren't beefing yet..but i mean that was the biggest song of that year..if Eminem wanted to get on it im pretty sure he wasnt going to give a ? about 50's approval...I mean look at all the Em and Wayne collabos

50 aint got no beef with wayne, or kanye for that matter. those shots were just for attention
  • Migz.
    Migz. Members Posts: 590
    edited October 2010
    ryder225 wrote: »
    50 aint got no beef with wayne, or kanye for that matter. those shots were just for attention

Whatever 50 wants to call it..its all for attention..

You cant tell me it dont ? 50 up to see Eminem pay more attention to Wayne than his irrelevant ass..
  • ryder225
    edited October 2010
    Migz. wrote: »
    Whatever 50 wants to call it..its all for attention..

You cant tell me it dont ? 50 up to see Eminem pay more attention to Wayne than his irrelevant ass..

I dont see that
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2010
    nah ? was beefin wit cuuurly then but @ da time them RACIST TAPEZ was still fresh so that ? was tryna jump on a trak wit anybody he didnt give a fuuk about his pet muuunkey just like now..
    ryder225 wrote: »

smh that house ? cuuurly is da lamest ? ever
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    From my understanding, Eminem said he jumped on the remix b/c Ma$e was on it and he was a big Ma$e fan.
  • mr. 8163
    mr. 8163 Members Posts: 107
    edited October 2010
    Damn, and I was JUST thinking about this a few minutes ago.
  • Lonestar409
    Lonestar409 Members Posts: 325
    edited October 2010
    his sounded like trash on there anyway
  • gee757
    edited October 2010
    this is like when SLOBB DEEP was n JA RULEZ NY comeback video y aint cuuurly cry about that???
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    this is like when SLOBB DEEP was n JA RULEZ NY comeback video y aint cuuurly cry about that???

You dont like the infamous mobb deep?
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    i dont think they was beefin yet....that remix was before Jah's ny which 50 said was the reason he went at joe and jada...but last time i checked 50 is on shady/aftermath usually you have no say over wat you boss does
  • gee757
    edited October 2010
    imILL wrote: »

not really lol...it was bad enuff pac ? 'd on them then they ran 2 da gggay-unit smh they BUMZ!
    a_list wrote: »
    i dont think they was beefin yet....that remix was before Jah's ny which 50 said was the reason he went at joe and jada...but last time i checked 50 is on shady/aftermath usually you have no say over wat you boss does

cuuurly said if ? dre work'd wit gayme he wouldnt fuuk wit dre no mo...
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    imILL wrote: »
    ONLY because they with G-Unit. I doubt if they were on their on he would say that
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    not really lol...it was bad enuff pac ? 'd on them then they ran 2 da gggay-unit smh they BUMZ!

cuuurly said if ? dre work'd wit gayme he wouldnt fuuk wit dre no mo...

wont dre n game in the studio after that?,,,yo gee u dont miss any thread with eminem in the title huh?
  • gee757
    edited October 2010
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    ONLY because they with G-Unit. I doubt if they were on their on he would say that

thatz only part of da reason lol..
    a_list wrote: »
    wont dre n game in the studio after that?,,,yo gee u dont miss any thread with eminem in the title huh?

yeah thatz y cuuurly is a big BABY & ? azz dre & feminem dont give a fuuk bout that ? !